Chapter 4

When A Cassanova Falls....

 

Chapter 4

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I walked back to the classroom from my encounter with Raina noona. Girls flocked around me to bring me food to which I happily received. They started asking me questions about performances and such. While answering their questions and listening to them blabber, I stole a peak at Eunji who was silently listening to her earphones and reading sheet music. A guy suddenly approached her and smiled at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world. They started smiling at each other and looked all friendly.

 

CRASH!

 

“Daehyun-ah! Are you ok?”

I snapped out of it. I accidentally dropped the bottle of milk I was holding. I smiled at them and told them it was my clumsiness.

“Sorry, I didn’t get much sleep lately.” I lied.

I started picking up the broken pieces of glass on the floor.

“Here.” Eunji approached me with a rug in her hand. “Be careful, Daehyunnie.”

I accepted the rug and started wiping the milk off the floor. She also offered to help me but I declined. The girls began to disperse since class was about to start. They placed their food on my table and left. Eunji ignored my reply and helped me.

“So much for your loving fans.” Eunji muttered.

“I don’t want them to help and I don’t need yours.” I told her bitterly.

“Yah! I’m trying to help you here. At least be a bit grateful!” she said.

“Who was he? That guy a while ago.” I asked.

“My boyfriend.” She said with no hesitation.

“Wae? Just like that, you already have a boyfriend?” I don’t know why I’m yelling. Its none of my business and I really shouldn’t complain like this.

“Wae? What’s it to you anyways? Why are you so pissed?” she snapped.

“You confess to me like that and minutes later you already have a boyfriend?” I wonder why I sound frustrated. Why did I sound desperate? This is totally not my character.

“You rejected me remember?” she said.

I came closer and whispered in her ear. “Who’s second option now?” I looked at her astonished face and walked out of the classroom.