Prologue

Dreamscape

 

Deep in an unknown wood, a green-haired girl found herself lost in unfamiliar ground. She was wandering baffled through the thick trunks of the trees when she suddenly heard a voice. Bit by bit she was drawn by this great voice resounding throughout the whole forest. Moments later, she arrived at the core of the forest - which she knew just by looking at the great tree which was not like any other tree in the forest; she saw a figure of a girl. It was the girl’s voice singing that she had heard and followed. The girl had long black hair and was wearing a very elegant white dress, but her face she cannot quite fathom. So, the green-haired girl decided to go nearer to catch a glimpse of this mysterious figure. When she was close enough, the mysterious girl stopped singing, and all that she can hear was her own pounding heartbeat – nervousness, anxiety, or excitement, she didn’t know the cause. The girl looked at her and smiled, and she caught a glimpse of the girl’s visage; she had round eyes that shined as bright as the Sun, a nose flawlessly proportioned as the mountains of the Earth, cheeks as soft as the clouds and billows of the Sky, lips as perfect as the curves of the Moon, and a smile as deep as the depths of the Sea – she was like Venus, the Goddess of Beauty. Suddenly, a high-pitched ringing sound echoed throughout the forest that sounded decibels over what the green-haired girl’s ear can manage; the forest started to collapse. Moments later, it was pitch black, and when she opened her eyes to stop the ringing of the alarm clock – she was awake.

Yes, it was a dream, but the story that I’m about to tell you is not in the world of dreams but in reality.