Hyung ah....!

Rain Sound

 

JUNHONG’S POV

I was at home preparing Himchan’s birthday party. I was so happy because  this was the day when we first dating. And it also meant the day when I left you with the rain. Suddenly I thought about you. We haven’t met each other for 2 months. How was you? Was your life good? Did you find the one who was suitable for you? Or… you was still thinking about me?

Hyung ah…please forget me, I beg. Please stopped thinking about me. Just think about you.

I was the rain of your life. Just pured out and stopped. Any rain will stop puring out when there is sunshine.

So…go to find your sunshine hyung ah.

Just let me go

Maybe it’s our fate and we need to follow it painfully.

*ring…ring…ring* suddenly my phone rang which brought me to reality.

“Junhong ah…I saw your love” – It was your voice on the other line. It have been 2 months since I last heard it. A familiar low voice.

“ So what?” – I raised my eyebows. What were you calling me for?

“There wasn’t you in his hand” – Worriedly you said. I could hear the deep sigh from you.

“ What are you talking hyung? You saw Himchan with another guy?” – What is on the Earth? You told me that you had seen my love with another one? Silly!!! How silly was it Yong Guk ah! I wasn’t a nut. Himchan never did it to me.

“No… don’t give me a joke like that hyung ah. I don’t believe you. Himchan will never do this to me” – I shouted on the phone angrilly. My god! Yong Guk ah…did you want to break my love? I didn’t love you anymore so you shouldn’t be foolish. I couldn’t trust you.

After a while, Himchan arrived home. He hugged me from the back. Some minutes pasted, I released his hug. I turned around and face to face with him.

“ You’re too late hyung ah”- Put my head on his chest, I said with a sweet voice.

“ Sorry my baby” – Himchan replied. “ But I have something for you”- He smiled and gave me beautiful roses.

“ Thank you so much hyung ah… I really love it” – I took the roses and put a light kiss on his lips. I really really happy then.

After a while, he released my kiss and face to face with me.

“ Honey ah… I need to take a shower…wait for me” – He looked at me warmly. My heart beated harder and harder when I looked into his eyes. It liked there was a fire ready to ruin me.

“ Ok, I will wait for you” – I said.

 

*Beep…Beep..*

Himchan had a messenge.

“ Honey ah… Are you ok? Who is that guy huh? Why did he beat you?” – It was Jong Up.

I had his phone on my hand. I widened my eyes when I saw this. What the hell was it? He called Himchan “honey”. I was so surprised that I wanted to die.

“ Honey ah… answer me! Are you ok? Or you are sleeping. Ok wish you have a good dream my baby. Love you…moaahhhh”

I hold his phone really tight. I got angry with these messenges. My heart beat faster and faster because of the anger. My tears nearly fell down.

“ What is it hyung?” – I gave him his phone and asked immediately when he opened the bathroom door.

He was surprised and widened his eyes. Then, he looked into me and started explaining.

“ Junhong ah… he is just my friend”

“ Just friend?” – I frowned.

“  Uhm” – He nodded.

“ How can you describe the word “ friend” hyung?” – I asked.

He shuted up his mouth. His eyes weren’t on me anymore. It meant he was lying to me.

“ Sorry Junhong ah”- He whispered.

“ What are you sorry for? Answer me. In your opinion what is friend, huh?” – I looked at him with a disapointed eyes. I really wanted to cry.

Jong Up was just his friend, wasn’t he?

But… how about these messenges?  Was it just a care of two friends?

Himchan hyung ah…I think I was going to be crazy.

Your friend made me hurt.

Your friend made my heart cry.

What could I do huh, Himchan hyung?

From the beginning, I held you in the left side of my heart and you thickly remain
Now you remain as a broken fragment that’s deeply engraved inside

The rain was outside.

I left that house.

I was the only one to leave two people on the rainy day.

One was Bang Yong Guk who loved me so much. The other was Himchan who I trusted absolutely.

On the first rainy day, I felt sorry for Yong Guk. He loved me but I didn’t love him back. When I left, he kneeled down begging for giving him another chance but I didn’t. I was too cruel, wasn’t I?

And on the other rainy day, I felt too hurt because of Himchan. I loved him so much but I was cheated by him so bad. I left that house with tears on my face and a break inside my heart.

I ran…faster and faster even if Himchan followed me or not.

I ran in the heavy rain. The rain drops pured my head so hard. But I didn’t feel hurt.

On my mind, there were our happy moments. But the more thinking, the more painful I got.

I ran…no destination.

I ran… didn’t pay attention to anything.

Untill something bumped into me very hard.

I fell down.

Blood….blood was around me!

My head terribly hurted. Everything blured in front of my eyes! And I fainted.

Suddenly, your name appeared in my mind!

“ Bang Yong Guk”

“Hyung ah…” – I whispered!

On rainy days, I always run into you