Let you go

Rain Sound

 

 “Hyung ah, let’s break up”- Junhong suggested with a cold voice.

“ Huh?” –I was suprised at my lover. I raised my eyebows and looked in to his eyes.

“Let’s break up!” – Junhong took a deep sigh. “Say goodbye” was the most difficult words to say in the world. But he needed to do that, he was too tired to continue lying himself. “ Break up hyung!”

“Give me the reason”- I said

“ There is no reason except I don’t love you anymore” – He looked strainght to my eyes , face to face with me. His voice wasn’t shaked. Maybe he get his decision.

The rain was outside but his voice, his sentences make my heart rain. It liked a thunder across my mind.

“ Ok, if you say so…” – There was something in my throat. I couldn’t complete my sentence well.

“So…so… we break up” – I almost cried. The tears nearly fell down from my eyes but it already pured out in my heart.

“ Sorry hyung but I love Himchan” – Junhong whispered. “ Forgive me and stay strong. I believe that you’ll be able to find some one who is better than me”

Junhong left after saying these words.

He left me to come to his new love.

He left me on that rainy day.

I asked myself why I let him go like that. And the answer was “ I love him so much, I will do anything to bring him happiness.”

“Junhong ah, if you leave me and you feel better, so… just let go and don’t look back”

The rain was heavier outside but who care. I walked alone in the street in spite of the rain. I got wet. I felt cold but maybe it was better. There was water on my face. I didn’t know it was the rain drops or my tears. Everything collapsed in front of me. Was it just a dream? Please some one tell me that was a dream and my maknae was still by my side.

I bury love inside the farewell
Outside the window, the forgotten rain and wind blows
In the wee hours of the night, I hear familiar songs from the radio
It’s perfect for thinking about you
There are two empty cups of coffee
In this place without you, I fight with loneliness

I saw your smile.

I saw your happiness.

Maybe it was the right decision of me to let you be with him.

He would make you happy.

He would take a good care of you which I did not do when I was your man.

So, maknae ah… keep loving him. Keep chasing your happiness. Don’t  be bothered because of me.

But I myself wondered: “ Is there still any place for me in your heart? Have you ever thought about me since we broke up?”

I draw you with a pencil, I erase you with an eraser that is the falling rain
I draw you out again today, will I be able to erase you?