Were you happy, maknae!

Rain Sound

 

It was two months after that rainy day.

I walked alone on the quiet street and I saw him, your love. But where were you huh?

I saw him hand in hand with another guy. They looked so happy. Maknae ah where were you at that time? Was you at home and preparing his birthday?  Was you still waiting for him?

My heart was broken like thousands knives had prodded deeply. My heart bleeded. I got angry. You loved him so much but you were cheated by him so well. I approached them, took his neck and punched him really hard. I put my anger in him. He looked me with fire in his eyes.

“ What the hell did you do to me?” – Angrily, he asked.

“ Where is Junhong??” – I replied. “ I ask you where is Junhong?”

He shuted up his mouth, his eyes were on the ground. His boyfriend seemed so scared. He gave me a strange look like I was a monster.

“ What the hell are you doing Himchan? Junhong is waiting for you at home but you’re here with your new love.” I shouted in angry. I would go crazy.

Junhong ah… Was this your  true new love? Was you happy with this? I wondered how you felt when you know the truth. Cry? Hurt? You will be crazy beacause of him? Or you have the feeling that I felt on that rainy day?

But…

“Junhong ah…I saw your love” – It was me on the phone.

“ So what hyung?” – You replied.

“ There wasn’t you in his hand” – I whispered. There was something in my throat.

“ What are you talking hyung? You saw Himchan with another guy?” – You asked.

“ Yes” – I nodded

“No… don’t give me a joke like that hyung ah. I don’t believe you. Himchan will never do this to me” – You said in anger and hung up the phone.

Beep…beep…beep…

The beep sound made my tears fall down.  Your sentence torn my heart apart. “ I don’t believe you”- it was repeated in my mind and I was hurt too bad. Maknae ah… Did you really hate me? Did you love Himchan so much that you didn’t trust me anymore?

A person to be forgotten like a passing by black and white film
I still miss you as I fall asleep
But on this a rainy night, I cannot fall asleep.