Be my girl!

A Fangirl's Love Story: Diary of Love

A/N: So many pictures in this chapter ><

Exo M's Baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhDUbH1dCE

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

“Jiyoung, do you think I look ok??”

You stepped out of the bathroom with the newest dress that you just bought. It was the day that Luhan promised to take you out and you wanted to look perfect. Jiyoung put down the magazine she was reading and looked at you. Her eyes grew a bit wider as she looked at you from head to toe.

“Girl, you look so pretty. I’m sure Luhan’s knee will become weak when he sees you.”

You smiled as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

“I wonder where AnAn is. She didn’t show up after that day and I barely saw her at the company either.” You said while fixing your hair.

“I don’t know. Probably fell down from the rooftop and died already.” Jiyoung said and shrugged.

You chuckled and looked at her.

“That’s very mean, Jiyoung.”

“Tsk! Compare to what she did, what I said was nothing.”

You were about to say something back to Jiyoung but you phone vibrate.


Are you ready? I’m outside. –Peter Pan

You smiled before turned to Jiyoung.

“I’ve gotta go.”

You said and waved at her.

“Have fun, Jasmine.”

 


Instead of seeing Luhan, you saw a white Mercedes car waiting for you outside. You didn’t really pay attention on it at first until the owner of the car removed the window down. It was Luhan sitting in the driver seat. Your jaw dropped and so did he. You were surprised to see him in that car and he was speechless to see you and your beauty. So elegant!!  He gestured you to come inside the car when he came back to sense. You titled your head in confusion but obeyed him.

“You’re exceptionally gorgeous tonight.”

That’s what he greeted you after you got on the car. You blushed with his compliment. You looked at Luhan and he was such a breathe taking too- with the simple V-neck shirt showing off his collar bone.

“You’re handsome too, oppa.”

“Thanks! Are you ready??”

“Yes!”

You nodded with a smile but Luhan was frowning.

“You’re not, Jasmine.”

Then he bent over and wore the seatbelt for you. You held your breath and tried to stay still not even dare to breathe, or you just couldn’t breathe. His smell made your heart melt like the ice under the sun rays. After he done, he pecked a quick kiss on your cheek and smile.

“Now, you are. Let’s go!!”

You patted your lips in surprised as you touched your cheek and stared at Luhan’s side profile.

“Do you like staring at my face that much?” He said with a smirk still focus his eyes on the road. God, I was caught!

Your cheek reddened in embarrassed.

“I wasn’t staring at you.” You muttered loud enough for him to hear. Luhan chuckled to your nervous tone.

“if you say so, sweetheart.”

Again, you felt your heart was blooming in glee with his choice of word.

“Whose car is this?” You asked.

“Mine.” He simply answered.

“Huh?? You bought it?”

“Yes! It’s easy when I want to take you out.”

You gasped.

“Is it the reason??”

“Yup!”

He gave a quick smile at you before turned his attention back to the road. You were smiling like crazy. He bought the car just for the sake of our date!

After that, there was a comfortable silent in the car.

 

“Here we are!” He announced and stopped the car. You looked around and noticed that he parked the car at the underground parking lot. Luhan stepped out of the car and went to your side to open the door for you.

“Thanks, oppa.” You said stepping out of the car.

“Then give me a kiss.” He pointed to his cheek.

“Here??” You around afraid that someone would see both of you but the surrounding was dark because it was the underground floor. He beamed and nodded. You tip-toed on your feet and kissed his left cheek but someone cleared his throat making you jumped in surprised.

It was a bald man in his early forty. You felt scared for a moment but then relieved when Luhan smiled at the said man.

“Did I disturb something??” The man asked while looking at you with a smirk.

“Yes you did, hyung.” Luhan replied.

“You can continue later, Luhan. I’m sure there’s enough time.”

“I will!!” Luhan said laughing before turning to you. “This Seokcheon hyung and he’s the owner of the restaurant.”

You bowed at him.

“Hello!”

“Oh hi, pretty!” He took your hand and kissed it making you gasped in surprised.

You looked at Luhan but he was still smiling, not affected by what the man did.

“Did you prepare what I told you??” Luhan asked.

“Sure, this way!” He gestured his hand toward the door and leaded the way. Luhan put his arm around your waist and pulled you a bit closer to him. You’re not really used to the lovey-dovey gestured but you felt so secure in his arm. The three of you climbed the stair until you reached the rooftop.

You looked around in awe, amazed with the scene in front of you.

“The foods will be here soon, it won’t take longer than 15 minutes.”  The Seokcheon man told both of you.

“It’s nice, hyung. Thanks!!”

“There’s no need to thanks, Luhan. You paid me.”

“Still, you were amazing at preparing the place!!”

“Well, that’s what I do for living. I’ll leave you two alone then.” Then the man walked to Luhan and what he did shocked you. HE SLAPPED LUHAN’S .

“Good luck, Luhan.” The man whispered to Luhan and smiled at you before he left.

“Oppa, did….did he…………

You couldn’t manage to say the words out so you pointed to Luhan’s instead.

“That’s what he did to many male celebrities.”

“But…………

“Let’s sit first and we’ll talk, hmm?”

He pulled the chair out and helped you in. You smiled and felt touch in the same time. Did he even know how nice it was??

Luhan sat on the other chair opposite side from you.

“Who’s him?”

“His name is Hong Seokchan. He’s a celebrity too. He owns this restaurant and many artists came here because it’s very safe. They can enjoy the meal with their lovers without worrying of getting caught.”

“Well, he…he kissed my hand.”

Luhan let out a loud laugh.

“I’m sure he wanted to kiss me more.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“He’s a gay, Jasmine. The entire Korea knew this and apparently, ha has a boyfriend too.”

“Really?? Woah!!”

“Nah forget him! There’re only the two of us today, no one involves.”

“Ok!!” You smiled at him. Luhan kept staring at your face especially your eyes. You felt the blood was travelling around your face. You locked eyes with him and he smiled.

“How do you feel right now, Jasmine?”

“I don’t know how to describe it, oppa. It’s ecstasy.”

“I would say the say the same thing. Do you like this place?”

“Yes I do! The scene is so beautiful.”

“But the girl in front of me is more beautiful.”

You couldn’t help but to smile widely. You bit your lips in embarrass as your cheek flashed red.

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are and believe me because I mean it.”

“Thanks!!”

The foods arrived, cut off the conversation.

“It’s faster than I thought.”

Luhan said after the waiters left.

“Woah, they look so delicious.” You cooed.

“Try this first, you’ll love it.” He put food on your plate.

“Thanks oppa!!”

The eating went well with a small conversation.

“I’m full.” You rubbed your tummy after finished half of the food.

“Already? But there’s many left.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t eat anymore.”

“Alright! Take a rest.”

You looked at Luhan for a while until he noticed your gaze.

“Do you have something to ask, Jasmine?”

“What are we, oppa?”

Exo M's What is Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bdyD0Lp2A

That was the question you wanted to ask for long. Luhan put the fork and knife on the table and moved his chair right next to you.

“I don’t know. What do you want us to be?” He questioned back. You sighed and looked at your thighs.

“I don’t know too. It’s too much for my wish.”

Luhan lifted your chin up and stared at your eyes.

“I wanted to hear your confession again.”

You bit your lips as your hand clenched on your dress tightly.

“Luhan oppa, I love you.”

“I love you too, Jasmine.”

He said as soon as you finished your words. You heart skipped a bit then began to shook uncontrollably. A single tear of happiness greeted your cheek.

“Really? You…you love me too?” Your voice was shaking. Luhan covered both of your hands in his and smiled.

“Yes baby! I love you. I don’t know how you managed to control my heart, all I knew was that I kept thinking about you all day and night and dreamed about us being together. I know I should have said this earlier but I need to clear things up with AnAn. I hope it’s not too late, is it?”

“Why did you choose me? There’re many pretty girls around you. They have beauty and they have fame, why me?”

“Pretty girls with beauty and fame, so what? All I need is someone who cares for me, understand me, and love me whole heartily and willing to share my joyful and sadness. That’s enough. Social status is not important to me at all.”

“That’s it!”

“Hmmm there’s one last thing, I love the girl who let me kiss her lips anytime I want.”

You chuckled by what he said but felt touched in the same time.

“Oppa, you’re so sweet.”

“Only to you though!”

You cupped his face in your hands and gave his lips a short peck.

“Thanks for loving me, Luhan oppa. I’d never thought this could ever happen to me, you made me feel so complete.”

“And you made me feel loved too. You know what, Jasmine? You’re so much more beautiful than any other female stars that I’ve met because you don’t need all those heavy makeup to cover your face and you could be who you are without trying to impress me. You're honest and sincere. That’s what I love the most about you and it feels so good to reveal all these feelings. I don’t have to hide it anymore.”

“You made me feel so special, oppa. You just gave me something that I don’t deserve.”

Luhan shook his head and brushed your hair gently.

“Don’t say like this, I love you and you deserve my love.”

“At least you think I do, I’m satisfied.”

“I’ve got something for you.”

Then he grabbed something from inside his pants’ pocket. It was a plate velvet box. He opened it and there were two necklaces inside.

“Couple necklaces?” You asked.

“Now, Jasmine……………

His eyes turned serious as he held one of your hands tightly. You were waiting for him to finish his words nervously as your heart almost exploded.

“Will you be….my girlfriend?”

He asked smiling genuinely at you. You were so happy that nothing could come out from your mouth. You nodded slowly as you smiled in tears.

“Say it, Jasmine.”

“I…I will.”

“Good!”

The he put the necklace around your neck.

“Now help me put this on.” He handed you another necklace so you did.


(This is the necklace)

 

“May I announce: Park Ara a.k.a Jasmine is officially Exo’s Luhan’s girlfriend.”

He said with a playfully smile which you find so adorable. You hugged him tightly and buried your face in his chest.

“Thanks for made this fan’s dream came true, my deer.” You whispered.

“You’re welcome, little fan.” He kissed you hair. You looked up at him and found he was forming a gentle smile. His eyes were shining brighter than the stars and those got you lost. Soon the gap between you two was closed by Luhan when he caught you lips with his and weakened your knees by the gently move. Both bodies were pressed closed together and the imaginary fireworks started to explode.

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for tonight, oppa.” You smiled at him. Both of you were in his car in front of your dorm.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes I did! It’s the best day of my life.”

“Since I made you day this beautiful, I deserve a reward, right?”

Again, you knew too well what he was up to.

“In this car?”

“Where else? You room?” He asked smirking.

“What? Jiyoung is inside.”

“Then here, come on..quick!”

You rolled your eyes before leaning toward him and left a long peck on either side of his cheeks. Before you could pull back, he caught your upper body and pressed it against his. He hugged you tight and planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

“Good night, love.”

“Good night to you too, oppa.”

He broke the hug and you stepped out from his car. You waved him goodbye for the last time before entered your dorm. You didn’t even open the door yet when a hand caught your wrist and spun you around.

“Luhan oppa?”

“Let me feel those lips again before I go back, Jasmine.”

Your lips patted a little bit in surprised but then you smiled and nodded. Anything for you, oppa!!As long as it’s under limited.

"We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking, soon developed into love. I sense a certain something that in my heart, felt so true that i knew i waited all my life to fall in love with you."

 

Luhan’s confession is the missing part!!!

 

 

 

I’m sorry if this chapter is a bit lame. I must say I’m when it comes to romantic scene. I tried my best and hopes you enjoy reading it.

 

Shout Out: kaiberlu010        HyunIkha  khookh      kyulovesriona    haguromogitsune          Exolover383838                   hwangniyoung   Aceaiko     zatie92       b2uty0          ljoeluhan   kimynella  exo_xoxo12       yoshi1990 tiffanyism