In Exo's dorm part II

A Fangirl's Love Story: Diary of Love

A/N: New poster! Full credit to myself xD

Iris II ost Sohyang: Don't forget me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKaneeM_Ys

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

“Jasmine, why did you-------------------------

“Don’t ask Jiyoung coz’ I’m not gonna answer.” Jiyoung was helping you cooking in Exo’s kitchen. You knew she was gonna ask why you suddenly dragged Luhan out of the living room and you didn’t know what to answer or you were just lazy to explain.

“Why did I become friend with a y person like you??”

“Because my y side attracted you!!!” You threw your hand on her neck and laughed. Both of you were cooking chicken curry, steak and pancake. You were done with the steak and right now Jiyoung was cooking the chicken curry while you were heating the fry pan for pancake. The door swung opened and an uninvited guest came in.

“What are you doing??” AnAn asked trying to sound friendly while you and Jiyoung felt disgusted.

“Doing the beat-box!!” You answered back. Even if you didn’t look at her, but you could tell she was clenching her fist.

“Can I help? I want to fry the pancake for Luhan.” She walked over to you and looked at the fry pan.

“How about no? Or maybe you could lie on the pan and I fry you, I bet Luhan will like it better.” You said and shot a glare through her eyes while Jiyoung was trying to whole her laughter.

“I was trying to be nice, Park Ara!” She said through her clench teeth. How the hell did she know my real name?

“I appreciate that but you can stop because it made me want to throw out.” You rolled your eyes but too your surprise, she gripped your shoulder tight and looked straight in your eyes while greeting her teeth.

“Don’t you dare trying to mess with me, I warn you Park Ara!!”

“I didn’t ing mess with you, it was you who started this in the first place. And you know something? That darn warning of yours didn’t affect a single cell inside me, two faces !!!!” You stared back at her eyes without a single blink. Jiyoung was trying to hold her breath.

“I’ll teach you a lesson, you disrespected brat!!” She raised her hand up and was about to slap you but a voice stopped her.

“Ahem!!!” Kris cleared his throat before entered the kitchen. AnAn jumped in surprise when she saw Kris and quickly put down her head and again to your surprise, she ruffled your hair.

“You’re so cute when you pout, Jasmine.” She said and making an eye-smile.

“What the hell??” You pushed her hand away!! Such a shameless !!

“Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t know that you’d mind when I ruffle your hair. Sorry!!” Her face dropped in disappointment. She gave a weak smile at Kris and left the kitchen. Kris, who was drinking water, watched her left carefully.

“What are you cooking, Ladies?” Kris walked over to you and Jiyoung and peeked at what you were cooking.

“Curry and pancake!” Jiyoung answered after she tasted her soup.

“Smells good!”

“Oppa, we’ve done with the steak, you can bring it out. I bet, Tao and Sehun oppa are hungry.” You said and smiled at him.

“Hmm I’m hungry too.” He said and rubbed his tummy making you chuckle. It’s hard to believe that Kris would be like this in his dorm. He’s far from the word scary.

Kris took the dish of steak with him and left the kitchen. You thought he was already gone but suddenly he came back and whispered to you.

“Be careful with the girl outside, Jasmine.”

 

 

 

The foods were done and now were brought to the living room and were placed on the long tables. Twelve guys and three girls were sitting in a circle and eating. (Let’s just go to the main point!!)

You were sitting between Lay and Baekhyun while Luhan and AnAn sat next to each other on the opposite site. Every time, we ate in Exo’s dorm, Luhan always sat next to me and I was replaced by her..Cool!

“How old are you, AnAn?” Suddenly Kris asked her catching all attention. AnAn flashed a bright smile that reached her ear before answer.

“I was born in 1992 so I should be 22 this year.”

“A noona!” Sehun said carelessly while munching the chicken wing.

“Really???” Kris acted like he was surprise and that made AnAn chuckled.

“Haha Am I too young to be a 22-year-old woman?”

“Nope, I just thought you were the same age as me.” And that made her expression changed just a second, just a second.

“Aww!! You’re actually funny!” She laughed dryly. You had to bend down because you were trying not to laugh.

“And I must say you’ve got a great acting skill. I could tell you’ve learned a lot during your training days.” Kris said and smiled but his words meant something more than a praised. Of course, he witnessed the small war between you and AnAn.

“Thanks!!” She flashed another smile at Kris but this time it didn’t seem genuine.

“Since Kris praised you like this, I’m sure you’re gonna win the best new comer actress of the year, AnAn-ssi.” Suho, Exo’s umma, genuinely said because he didn’t know anything but you, Kris and Jiyoung wanted to laugh because it sounded like Suho just added the oil on the fire.

“I hope so!” She tried to keep her smile but you could see the fire in her eyes. You took a glance at Luhan who kept eating like he didn’t hear the conversation, but that minute he also looked at you and both eyes met.

“Jasmine, eat this!!” Baekhyun’s voice broke the eye-contact.

You looked at you plate and found a chubby chicken thigh and when you looked at Baekhyun, he was smiling like a gentle man.

“Thanks oppa!!”

“AnAn, why are you acting like you disgusted the foods?” Lay suddenly said after being quiet for a while.

“Eh I’m not! Why would you think so?”

“That’s because I saw your bite was too small for your mouth’s size.” He said and shrugged.

“Aiggooo sunbae, are you saying she has a big mouth?” Jiyoung said and trying to hold her laughter and so were you. Seems like everyone wanted to laugh…OMO including Luhan!!!

“No, that wasn’t what I mean!” Lay kept chewing his food but you could tell his was having a hard time not to laugh. Look at the victim who was being attack by healing unicorn, her face turned red but you weren’t sure it was because of embarrassment or anger. Probably both!! Amazing her, she never failed to fake a lively smile.

“Eh, you guys are funny! It’s just my habit in eating. I don’t think it’s appropriate for girl when she takes big bite.”

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Taking small bite doesn’t mean you’re demure, !

You used your hand instead of the spoon and grabbed the chicken Baekhyun gave you and positioned it in front of your mouth. You looked at AnAn before you took a big bite of it and munched like it was the food sent from heaven.

“Nomnomnomnom!!” You made the delicious sound while staring at AnAn. Watch and learn, this is how you eat, woman!

Luhan looked at you while his mouth parted a little in surprise! I don’t think it’s inappropriate when a girl took a big bite, she looks cute and genuine.

“Delicious huh, Jasmine?” D.O asked and smirked and you nodded at him in respond.

“That chicken was supposed to be mine.” Tao said and pouted earning a smack from Kris.

“Shut up Tao, you ate most of the meat here.”

“I didn’t! Xuimin hyung did!”

“Don’t get me involve, it was Kai.”

“What?? I only ate one piece of meat, Sehun ate more than me.”

“Yah, I didn’t touch any meat yet. It was Chanyeol hyung."

"I didn't touch anything yet, yahhhhh!!!"

Their immature conversation amused you but another conversation amused you more.

“Luhan, say ahhhhhhhh” It was AnAn who tried to feed Luhan pancake. It seems like she got all the attention.  You clenched your fist under that table while watching them. Calm down Jasmine, you’ll lose if you show them that you’re annoyed.

“AnAn, you don’t have to.” Luhan said and he looked at you but you refused to meet his eyes.

“Are you shy, ge? Haha but before you used to do this to me too.” She said while grinning widely.

“What are you talking about?” Lay suddenly asked.

“The sweet memory between me and Luhan.” Seems like AnAn was enjoying her moment. She kept smiling widely while her eyes focusing on Luhan’s face. Luhan swallowed hard as he looked at everyone especially you. You felt your throat became dry and a vibration was doing its job inside you.

“Mind to share with us?” You asked in a monotone.

“You want to know? Of course!! Where shall I begin? Well, Luhan ge has a huge crush on me since the first year of high school. Oh maybe I forgot to mention that I’m also from Beijing.” She proudly said. You felt like someone just threw a stone against your heart. That explained why Luhan oppa looked so excited when he met her. You looked at Luhan expecting he’d say something but he did was staring at you blankly.

“I’ll go get some water!!” You stood up and headed toward the kitchen. Luhan’s eyes followed your movement until you were gone out of his sight. When you heard AnAn said, you didn’t know what to do. You just felt hurt and that’s it!! You’re always the one who ended up getting all the pain. You closed your eyes trying to calm your feeling and got the glass from the cupboard and filled it warm water. I hope this could help to warm my cold heart. You drank it all but warm water was just warm water. It could warm your body but not your heart. It still feel could and lonely inside! Funny that I’m acting like a pathetic right now! Falling alone, hurt along, cry alone! Life is just perfect.

You filled your glass with more water and walked back to the living room.

“I hope you won’t mind if I use the bathroom.” You heard AnAn said.

“Go ahead!” It was Chen’s voice.

AnAn stood up and walked toward you from the different direction with a smile that more like a smirk on her face. You tried to ignore her but when she almost walked pass you, she tripped on her feet and fell on you made the water splashed all over your tee shirt.

“Oh Darn!!!” You looked at you shirt and it was soak that your bra was almost visible.

“I’m sorry, Jasmine. Are you ok?” AnAn asked with a worry tone. Fake !

“No, I’m dying!” You approached the eating table while covering yourself with your hands.

“Jasmine, your tee shirt’s really soak.” Jiyoung said while eye-ing you. Not only Jiyoung but the whole Exo. You suddenly felt embarrassed.

“You can’t stay like that, Jasmine. Come with me!!” Baekhun rose up and dragged you toward his room. Everyone was surprised including you. Luhan suddenly felt anxious and he wanted to follow but Lay was faster.

 

“Oppa, why did you bring me to your room?” You asked Baekhyun but he didn’t say anything and kept searching for something inside his wardrobe.

“Found it!” Baekhyun smiled while holding up a white T-shirt. “You can wear this instead of your wet shirt.” He handed his shirt to you.

“Oppa, actually i………….

“What are you two doing?” Suddenly Lay appeared in the room as well.

“Lay oppa??”

“Hyung, you followed us?”

“You can’t just drag a girl out and brought her to your room like this, Baekhyun. It’s inappropriated especially to her.” You suddenly felt touched by what he said.

“Thanks, Lay oppa and if both of you don’t mind, please turn back so that I could change the shirt.”

After hearing what you said both men immediately, turned to face the other direction and made you changed comfortably. Baekhyun’s shirt was really big on you but his smell on the shirt making you feel good. It’s fresh like lemon.

“I’m done!!”

Baekyun and Lay turned to look at you and they can’t deny but admit that you look really cute. You walked over to them and whispered to Lay while three of you leaving the room.

“Oppa, you were being like a protective brother which I always dream to have one. I’m so thankful.” Suddenly Lay stopped and you turned to look at him.

“I need to use the bathroom, you go with Baekhyun first.” Lay swallowed and left. You were still confused with his reaction. Why was he frowning so hard?  You were still dazed in your thought when a sudden gravitation hooked on you. It was Luhan who grabbed your wrist.

“Jasmine, you said you have something to tell me right? Let’s go!!” he dragged you out from the dorm and it was already 11pm. The others were leaving dumfounded inside the dorm including AnAn.

“Luhan Ge, where are you going?” You heard AnAn yelled but Luhan ignored it.

“Oppa, where are we going?” You asked him confusingly. When did I tell him I have something to say?

“Be quiet and follow me!!” That’s all what he said before dragging you toward the dark road.

 

 

 

 

Shout out for my beloved subies and friends who commented on the previous chapter: exo_xoxo12        HyunIkha   Woofanynminyul4ever         SHElulu      khookh          BlingBlingTiger    kimynella   SeishuHana         KittyCatGoesRawr        b2uty0