Good Day

A Fangirl's Love Story: Diary of Love

A/N: Since Exo Drama version alr came out, i decided to write a beautiful chapter because i feel extremely extremely good. I must repeat Extreamely Extreamy good xD

IU: Good Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6StXKEzzw

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 7:00 pm in the evening and you were walking back to your dorm with Jiyoung but while walking, you felt her gaze never left you. You stopped and turned to face her.

“What??” She raised her brow at you.

“Why were you staring at me?” You asked her suspiciously.

“No, I weren’t!!”

“Yes you were!! Tell me, why?”

“Because you’re weird!”

“I am what?”

“Today you let the practice room early saying you didn’t feel well but since I met you again at the canteen and until now, you kept smiling like an idiot.”

Gotcha!!! That was a clear explanation. Why were you kept smiling? One phrase: Luhan kissed my cut-finger!

“That’s it?”

“Yes, and why were you kept smiling anyway? It wasn’t really you at all.”

“I just feel good and that’s all.”

“Huh?”

“Which part of I-just-feel-good you not understand, huh? Let’s go!” You continued walking leaving Jiyoung dumfounded alone.  She scratched her head before followed you. Jasmine is weird today!!!!!

 

 

 

 

“Omo, are you gonna cook??” Jiyoung asked in surprise when she saw you wearing apron???

“Yes, why?” You beamed cutely at her.

“Mother of Melon, what happened to you? Are you sick?” She touched your forehead.

“I’m just cooking, what’s the big deal?” You shook your head in disbelief and took the ingredients out from the fried. She’s overreacting!!

“It’s a big deal, of course! The is cooking.”

“YAH!!! Who are you calling a ?”

“Omo sorry sweetheart, but I’m surprise because you’re acting weird today. Did Luhan just ask you out or something?”

You laughed hearing what she said. Just the mention of Luhan’s name made you feel so good!!!

“You’ve gotta be kidding! If he did, I’ll decorate the house with red roses.”

“Tsk, whatever. What are you gonna cook, anyway? Do you need my help?”

“I’ll cook Kimchi Stew and no, thanks. You can go and take shower now, the food will be ready when you’re out.” You said and winked at her.

“Alright then!!” She smiled and left the kitchen.

You’re preparing for your cooking while humming Exo’s song Into Your World.

 

 

“Omona, Jasminnie!! The food smells really good!!” Jiyoung excitingly said while smelling the stew in the dish.

“Taste it!!”

“Well even the smell is good but can I really it it??”

“Hmmm let see…..It’s ok if you don’t wanna try, I’ll just finish it all by myself.” You smiled sarcastically at her.

“Who said I didn’t want to try??” She said and quickly tasted a full spoon of the stew that you made. You rolled your eyes and still managed to give her a smile.

“How was it??” You asked her and she gave you thumps up.

“Delicious!!”

“Let’s seat down and eat.” You pulled the chair and placed on the other side of the table in front of Jiyoung.

“There’s no soup left in the pot, right?” Jiyoung suddenly asked.

“Nope, why??”

“What about AnAn?”

“Who cares about that horse?”

“Did you just say horse? Hahahahaha” Jiyoung was laughing her out.

“If she’s a horse……..” You paused

“That means…………” Jiyoung continued

“She’s going to eat………..

“GRASS!!! LMAO” You and Jiyoung said in the same time and hi-5 each other. Yes Jasmine, you smartass, she’s gonna eat grass. Wooohoooo grass!!!

 

Guerae wolf Naega wolf ahwooooooo ah saranghaeyo……………….


“Jasmine, your phone!!” Jiyoung said when you phone rang in the bedroom.

“I’ll be back!” You said and ran out from the kitchen.

 

You approached your Galaxy S4 on the small table next to your bed and a bright smile formed on your lips when you saw the caller ID.


“Oppa!!!”

“Hey! Did I disturb you?”

“No, you didn’t!!!” You talked on the phone while caressing the yellow roses in the vase and smiled dreamily.

“Good, where are you now?”

“I’m home, how about you?”

“In your heart!!” Suddenly the world froze and everything became pink, so did you cheek. You stopped caressing the roses but placed your hand on your heart instead because it was beating crazily.

“Lu..Luhan op..oppa!!!”

“Hahahah I’m just kidding. I’m still at the company. Have some stupid conference with the CEO.”

“Awww!” That’s all what you could say. Now the world became normal again. His joke was just asdmdaldkieefbdea

“Jasmine!!”

“Uh Yes?”

“What’s wrong??”

“Huh? What do you mean by what’s wrong?”

“I didn’t hear you say anything. I thought something was wrong.”

Yes, your joke made my heart beating in a wrong rhythm.

“No, nothing’s wrong. By the way, why did you call me?”

“I’m just bored!! The conference was so boring.” You heard him sigh from the other line.

“If you’re in the middle of the conference, how could you call me?”

“I told them that I wanted to go to the bathroom.”

He lied and then he called me???

“…………………………….”

“Jasmine ah?”

“Neh?”

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

“That’s because I didn’t know what to say.”

“This conversation is so awkward, are you still mad at me?”

“Nope, why would I mad at you? I’m just surprise that you chose to call me when you’re bored.”

“Because you’re the only one I could think of!! I didn’t know who to call.” Another big smile came across your face. Is he telling me I’m the first person that appeared in his mind?

“What about AnAn? You guys seemed close.”           

“Oh right! Should I end this call and call her instead?” Luhan was teasing you but you’re on the hand suddenly felt dark, you weren’t sure if he was serious.

“Go ahead!!” You said and pouted alone in front of the mirror. (Jasmine is a weirdo when it comes to Luhan xD)

“Ok bye then!!”

Huh? Did he really end the call?

You kept the phone near your ear but he didn’t hang up.

“Oppa??”

“Yes?”

“Why didn’t you hang up?”

“Why would I hang up?”

“But you said you’d call AnAn.” After you said, you heard him chuckled. Which part of my sentence sounded funny?

“Pabo, if I wanted to talk to her, I wouldn’t call you in the first place.” For the third time, Luhan lightened up your lonely world.

Jasmine: 1, AnAn: 0  Yesssss!!!!!

“Why are you being so good to me today?”

“Are you saying I wasn’t good to you the other days??”

“Aiigooo oppa, this is so childish!!”

“Luhan, what are you doing? Let’s go!!!!” You heard the other male voice in the phone.

“Oppa, who’s that?”

“Oh Jesus that was my manager. I’ve gotta go, see ya babe boo!”

Without waiting for your answer, he hung up. What did he just call me?? Babe Boo? Aissshhh Luhan was being so immature, what has gotten into him??

Beep Beep Beep

One new message

 

 

You laughed at your phone like an idiot when you saw the picture Luhan sent to you. Silly Lulu!!!!

While you were enjoying your small happiness, Jiyoung was watching you in every moment. She smiled to herself while watching you laughed. That explained why she kept smiling the whole day. I’ve never seen Jasmine this happy before. I hope her happiness won’t fade away so soon.

 

 

 

 

I would like to say thanks to all the lovies who always comment on my story: chachu        HyunIkha  Khookh          BlingBlingTiger          exo_xoxo12     jekkajekkainfinite       SHElulu Doitworth     b2uty0        Pxnellyxa KittyCatGoesRawr        avisdawn             Tarantulax            KhunRi_ForeverInlove               mikansakura              soobin28                 angelcatfish                 jaehaera             nexielle16 Itsyourdisire .

I appreciated all of your comments and I really really love reading them no matter how long the comment is, so don’t worry if your comment is a bit long because I always read until the end. You guys are such an inspiration to me. Thanks you so much!!! Silent readers deserve much love too ^^
Oh and a big bow to who upvoted my story. I love you guys!!! Muuuuuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Flying Kiss*