Diary of Love

A Fangirl's Love Story: Diary of Love

 

 

 

The next morning Luhan wake up with a fresh feeling. Last night he could sleep peacefully because the person that he loves was sleeping in his arms. He stirred a little before slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the other side of the bed but you were nowhere to be found. He frowned before looked at his phone then his eyes went wide open. It’s already 10am, no doubt why she is’n here. He got up and something caught his eyes. It was a not written in a small yellow piece of paper.

        Did you have a good sleep, my love?

        Sorry for leaving without telling you, I just didn’t want to interrupt your sleep.

        Smile for a new day, I love you!

                                        Jasmine

 

Then a wide smile spread across his face. It’s gonna be a lovely day! Or not? It was good that Exo didn’t have schedule until afternoon so Luhan didn’t need to rush. He took a warm bath while humming a love song. Smile never left his face. After a nice shower, he came out and found a new brand name clothes to wear. After he done with dressing up, he walked toward his backpack and ready to leave. Another thing caught his eyes. A pink diary book!!! He raised his brow before picked it up. Whose book is this? He was sure it didn’t belong to any of s but……Ah it must be Jasmine’s.

As curiosity spread all over him, he couldn’t help but to do research with the book. He opened the first page and he was surprised because his name was written there in big red letters.

The next page was a short note.

xx xx xxxx: He is a member of a giant group called Exo. His angelic baby face drove me insane. Too bad, I didn’t get to know his name yet :(

It was your hand writing. He laughed while reading it. Jasmine, you lovely fangirl!! Then he flipped to the next page.

xx xx xxxx: OMO, I got his name! Luhan, Luhan, Luhan, Luhan! It was a shock; he’s five years older than me. I thought he was the same age as me, or even younger ><

 

Do I look that young?? He shook his head in disbelief before continued to the next pages. It was all about him, the way he smiled, the way he talked, and the way he sang, you wrote them all in the book. He was enjoying the reading until another page surprised him.

xx xx xxxx: I can’t believe this! I actually met Exo in their practice room. Everyone was nice except my bias. Kyaaaaahahhhh I almost couldn’t believe myself. He’s such a jerk!! Jerk, Jerk, Jerk, Jerk!!!

He swallowed and remembered the first day he met you. Was my first impression that bad? The next few pages were about how bad he was but then the beautiful page came again.

xx xx xxxx: Did I call him Jerk? I was wrong, he’s not a jerk. He’s actually nice and warm. Ish I think I fall for him more than a fan loves her idol, what should I do? :((

Then started from, you wrote all about your feeling. How happy you were when he cared about you and how sad you were when AnAn came. He read all about it and finally was the last page. It was written the day before yesterday. The day you called him and said you wanted to spend the rest of the holiday with him. His smiled turned into a frown because the page didn’t look pretty.

xx xx xxxx: A young girl, who was a fan to begin with, ended up to be her idol’s girlfriend. That was what I always dreamed about. It was too good to be a dream but after meeting you, you proved to me that dream do come true! Thanks for making this fangirl’s dream came true, my deer. It was hard to believe but the moments we shared together made me realized that I have woken up from my dream and the reality was much better. I, a normal girl, knew nothing besides singing, dancing and loving you. I am so thankful that you gave me something I thought I’d never get it and it was your LOVE.

You have shown me what love is and what it feels like to be loved. Every time you kissed me and our lips touched so softly, and in that moment your love was delivered to my heart.

You are the person I know I could turn to when I needed help - you are the person I looked at when I needed to smile and you are the person I went to when I needed a hug. You have shown me how to live and you have shown me how to be truly happy. I want you to know that every time I smile, you have put it there. You make me smile when others can’t; you make me feel warm when I am cold. You have shown me so much love and so much more. I want you to know how much you mean to me. You are my whole world and you’re the apple in my eyes. You are my happiness and you’re the beating of my heart. I love you so much and I love you with every breath that I have. Thank you for everything, thank you for gave me love that I don’t deserve.

A single tear fell on Luhan’s cheek. Jasmine, why are you saying all of this? I love you too and I’d say the same thing to you, baby. Then he continued to read, that moment he felt a pinch on his heart. He almost fell down on his knee.

It was killing me inside when I wrote this letter because I knew the moment you read this, I’ll be somewhere far away from you and it hurts like hell.

What? What….does this mean? Jasmine, no!! His lips were trembling and his hands started to shake.

It breaks my heart into pieces because we need to be apart while we are in love with each other but we’re still in the same sky, look at it when you miss me or at least, I’ll do when I miss you. One thing I beg you oppa, please don’t forget me. You my first love, my real love and you’ll always be. Even I’m already at somewhere else but I left my heart with you so please take care of it well. One thing you need to remember, this is not our farewell. I’ll come back to you when the right time comes. I promised I won’t give up on our love and I still keep my promise. I hope you’ll understand, oppa.

Take care of yourself and don’t work too hard. I can’t be there to say good morning to you in the morning, say good night to you before you go to sleep, hug you when you need someone to comfort or take care of you when you’re sick, but I’ll always pray from afar for the best of you.

Don’t cry, arraji? You can’t cry because I cried too much for you already. You were supposed to feel my presence in your arms when you woke up but I’m a bad girl that leaving you behind without even a single word. I wish I could hug you, feel you kiss, feel your love and remember everything about you before I leave, but I can’t. That was what I regret the most.

I think I’ve written long enough, stop reading it and prepare yourself for work. Fighting oppa, I LOVE YOU.

                                                                                From you Tinker Bell: Jasmine

 

The book fell from his hand as several tears fell along. He couldn’t believe what he just read. Yesterday, you were smiling lovingly in his arms and today he found out you were gone. It was the most painful thing that has ever happened in his life. Is this the reason why you were being weird yesterday? I knew something bad would happen but I didn’t think it could be this worst. We promised we won’t give up, why did you leave me? Jasmine, why did you leave me behind like this? I thought we could fight for our love together but I was wrong. Jasmine, you just put me into hell. How am I going to survive without you?

His door cracked opened, Kris and Sehun entered. He could see the rest of Exo were looking at him from outside.

“Luhan!”

“Hyung!”

Kris and Sehun put their hand either side of his shoulder.

“She’s….gone!” He whispered while trying not to cry hard.

“We knew it! She left early this morning.” Kris said.

“Why didn’t you guy wake me up? WHY THE HELL DIND’T YOU WAKE ME UP?”

He yelled out of his control.

“Hyung, we’re sorry. We wanted to but Jasmine said it was the best to not let you witness her departure.”

“The best huh?” Luhan laughed sarcastically. “It was the worst, Sehun. IT WAS THE WORST.”

Then he broke down in front of s.

“Why didn’t you stop her? Why didn’t you stop her?”

“We tried, hyung but It didn’t work.”

“Hyung!” Chanyeol entered the room. Luhan looked at Chanyeol while tears were rolling down like raining.

“She said she believed in me, she said she wouldn’t give up!! But now……..she left, Yeol! She left me!”

“I’m sorry hyung! I understand how you feel, I’m really sorry. But I’m sure she has her own reason for leaving like this.”

“What is that damn reason that was more important than me?”

“She didn’t tell us but she said, she will come back and……she’ll come to you again.” Kris muttered.

“Do you know where’s she going?”

The three tall men shook their heads

“We didn’t know where she’s going but she’s not in South Korea anymore.” Sehun spoke up.

Luhan looked up at the sky. You said you’ll come back and return to me, I trust you Jasmine. Please don’t make me wait too long or I may die before your return.

Luhan stood up and walked toward where he dropped the book. He picked it up and hugged it to his chest. I’ll take care this DIARY OF LOVE until the day you return to our Neverland, my Tinker Bell.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know what to say *cry hard*!!!
Woohooo guys, finally it's the end of this story but their love story still continue in the sequeal. I'll post the link soon.
I'd like to say thanks to everyone who read and enjoy this story. Thanks so much and also much love to those who subsribed and commented too. I'd like to say the same to those kind people who upvoted my story.
Thanks everyone, let's meet again at the sequeal. Have a good time ^^