Internally love

A Fangirl's Love Story: Diary of Love

Baek Jiyoung: Don't forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PByVChFHRBI

 

 

“Oh God, look at them! Look at the way they hugged each other, it looks like a-thousand-year couple.”

“Nah I think they look like a newlywed.”

“Isn’t it cute? She’s sleepy in his arms.”

“And look at him; his hands were tied on her waist.”

“They’re sleeping like there’s no sunrise!”

“I wonder what they have done, they look tired.”

“Yah get rid of your dirty mind, Kai. They are fully clothes.”

“Yah volume down, she’s stirring.”

Right! While you were sleeping peacefully in Luhan’s arms, you heard people whispering to each other. It was like a dream but it got louder and louder. You started to stir then slowly opened your eyes. You rubbed your eyes in a sleepy manner and you could feel someone’s breath touched your forehead. When you vision became clear, you saw Luhan’s sleeping face.

“See what you’ve done, she’s awake!”

You heard another voice. You turned your head to the other side and saw six heads, ooopse I meant six people inside the room besides you and Luhan. You sat up in surprise. The six people in front of you waved their hand awkwardly.

“Hi, Jasmine!” Tao and Sehun waved.

“You’re awake hehehehe.” That was Kai and his awkward smile.

“We really didn’t mean to wake you up, sorry.” D.O

“Actually, we----uh came here to call you and Luhan hyung for dinner.” Creepy Chanyeol.

“You should wake Luhan up, we’ll be waiting outside.” Xuimin said

You were still in shock-mode. You looked at them and blinked.

“Neh? What did you say?” You questioned them.

The six people looked at each other and face-palm.

“Well, get ready for dinner.” D.O

“Dinner? What time is it?”

“It’s 7pm.”

“HUH????”

You screamed in surprised. I slept at 2pm and now it’s 7. I’ve slept for 5 hours? God, what a waste of time.

“Just get ready for dinner..oh and don’t forget to wake Luhan hyung up.”

After Sehun said, they left the room. You sighed and looked back at Luhan. He was still in a deep sleep.

“Oppa, wake up!” You shook his shoulder lightly. No movement from him, so you tried again and shook his shoulder a bit harder.

“Luhan oppa, wake up!” he started to stir. You tapped his cheek and called him again. Slowly, Luhan opened his eyes. When he could see you clearly, he smiled.

“Hi baby!”

“Yes hi and wake up, the others are waiting for us. It’s time for dinner.”

“Dinner?”

“Yes, dinner!”

He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“God, how long have we slept?”

“5 hours.”

“That’s seriously a really long nap.”

“Come on Oppa, let’s go!”

 

“It took you guys long enough to get out of the room. Don’t tell me there was another make out session before you came.” That was what Kai greeted. You face turned red in embarrass.

“What? You’re jealous?” Instead of denying, Luhan just questioned back with an amused look.

“Nah hyung, you know I’m not. Why would I?”

“Because I do have a girlfriend while you don’t!” Luhan sat at the empty space and pulled you to sit next to him. You smiled at everyone and when your eyes landed on Baekyun, he smiled back and even waved his hand like nothing ever happened. Your felt a little bit relief.

“I don’t like hide and seek relationship. It’s ok if I don’t have a girlfriend.”

Hide and seek relationship? You swallowed hard and looked down. No one seemed to notice your expression as they began to eat. I hate hide and seek relationship too.

“Jasmine, eat this.” Luhan’s voice cut off your thought. He placed a piece of meat on your plate. You smiled and thanked him. The dinner went by with a sound of chatting, laughing and teasing. It was fun and you enjoyed it. Well at least you thought you did!! You volunteered to do the dishes but they didn’t let you do it. Finally the two maknae got to do the dishes because they lost in rock-paper and scissors game. You and the rest went to kill the time in the living room. All of you spent the time chatting, playing game and some were just relaxing. When you were having a fun moment, time tended to pass by really fast and it was 10pm already. The others started to yawn and rubbed their eyes except you and Luhan. One by one they left the living room and finally there were only you and Luhan.

“Should I walk you home, baby?” He asked glancing at the clock. You shook your head and looked at him.

“Can I sleep here tonight?” You asked hopefully he’d say yes. Luhan raised his brow.

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, I prepared my spare clothes. I can take a shower and get change. Can I, oppa?” You shook his hand. Luhan smiled and patted your head.

“Sure!!”

“Eh but….how about D.O and Sehun oppa?”

“We’ll sleep on the couch?” You heard D.O’s voice. You turned around and there he was standing with Sehun while hugging pillows and blanket.

“We’ll give up the room but just for tonight, arra? There’s on second time!!!” Sehun said while rubbing his eyes.

“I’m sorry! There won’t be a second time, I promise.” You said with a weak smile. This is going to be the first and last time I’d sleep here.

“Why were you saying like you won’t come back to this dorm?” Luhan said and knocked your head. You scoffed and looked at him.

“I probably won’t come back or it’ll take a long time to come back.” You muttered under your breath.

“What did you say?” Luhan asked. You shook your head and smiled.

“Nothing, let’s go oppa. These two oppa need to sleep.” You grabbed Luhan’s wrist.

“Thanks for understand. Good night lovebirds.”

“Yes goodnight angry birds!!” You said with a mock sound then quickly ran off with Luhan.

 

You and Luhan took turn to take shower and you were already in your pajamas that you’ve prepared when Luhan came out from the bathroom. You blushed and looked away when you saw Luhan with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Luhan looked at you with amused grin. He shook his head and chuckled before found comfortable clothes for himself.

“What was that for, oppa?” You asked without looking at him. Luhan stopped and looked at you who were lying on his bed.

“What do you mean?”

“Shook head, chuckled, and bla bla bla, what was that for?”

“Aw it was for some shy kid around here.” He laughed again.

You pouted then turned to him. He was already fully clothes.

“You called me a kid? You’ve never seen me as a grown up girl?”

He shrugged his shoulder and hopped on the bed next to you. Wrapping his arms around your waist, he pulled you close to his body.

“If I see you as a grown up girl, do you think what will happen?”

You blushed once again when you got when he meant.

“I don’t know!!”

“Then want me to make it clear for you?” He raised his brow with a mischievous smirk.

“Oppa, you’re so ert today!!” You lightly slapped his chest.

“You’re the reason behind my y mind.” He pinched your cheek.

“Nah whatever!!!!” You rolled your eyes but snuggled even closer to his chest. Suddenly Luhan sat up in alarm. You looked at him in puzzled. “Oppa, what’s wrong?”

“I almost forgot. Wait here!!” Then he walked off of the bed and went toward his large brown back. You watched as him trying to search for something. Minutes later, he came back with something hiding behind his back.

“What’s that behind your back?”

“A small gift for my lovely girlfriend.” He smiled and took a seat next to you on his bed.

“Gift?”

“Hmm! Now close your eyes.”

You frowned but still obeyed him. You felt something soft touched your cheek.

“Can I open my eyes now?”

“Sure!!”

The moment you opened your eyes, you were greeted by a small pink teddy bear. It has a cute little ribbon on its ears.

“That’s so cute!!” You cooed while smiling widely.

“You love it?” He asked while handing the teddy bear to you. You received it and nodded with a huge grin.

“Thank you, oppa.” You gave him a kiss on his cheek. Luhan patted his head and smiled.

“I’m glad you like it. I went to the supermarket and saw it was cute, it somehow reminded me of you.”

“Me?”

“Yes, both are cute.”

You couldn’t help but to blush to his compliment. You hand roamed around the teddy bear and when your hand pressed against its stomach, a voice came out.


I lost my mind, when you walked into my sight

The world surrounding only you became slow motion

Please tell me if this is what love is like

Love is everywhere

It lets me forget injuries, share sorrow, learn consideration

We’ve fought, we’ve cried, and we can still embrace

Please tell me if this is what love is like


It was Luhan’s voice and he sang it live without musice. You slowly looked at him, feel touched in the same time.

“Oppa…….

“I.I recorded it last morning while waiting for you. Sorry, it didn’t sound really good…………….

“No, it’s perfect. It was the sweetest voice I have ever heard.” You said and threw your arms around his neck. You hugged him tight and he returned it back. Both of you stayed like this for a while until you broke the hug.

“Are you sleepy, baby?” He asked.

“No, not at all.” You shook your head.

“Me too, thanks to the 5 hours nap.” He said and chuckled. You placed the teddy bear next to you backpack on the small table next to the bed and when you came back, Luhan was lying down comfortably. You also lied down on your stomach and placed your head on his chest.

“Your heart’s beating really fast.” You muttered.

“Did you hear what it was saying?” He asked. You shook his head and looked at him with question expression. “It said L.O.V.E”

You smiled and looked straight into his eyes. Truthful, forgiveness and love, which were all what you could see. You cupped his face and your expression turned serious.

“Those eyes look at me only.” You said then you hand trailed down to his nose. “This nose breathes for me only.” The next stop was his lips. “These lips, don’t let the other girls touch besides me.” Finally, you hand landed on his left chest. “This heart belongs to me only.” A single tear rolled down on your cheek. Luhan started to feel worried.

“Jasmine…………..

“Can you promise me that, oppa? Promise you’ll love only me.”

“Of course baby, you’re the only one……….

“Say that you’ll promise.” You raised your voice as many tears dropped down. Puzzle appeared on Luhan’s face. What’s wrong with this mood swing?

“Jasmine ah, why are you…………………………..

“SAY YOU’LL PROMISE!!!” You yelled and broke down.

“I promise, I’ll love only you, no matter what happens! You took the entire place in my heart and we both belong together.”

“I love you, Luhan oppa.”

“And I love you too, sunshine.” He wiped your tears away. You hugged him tightly didn’t care if he couldn’t breathe but Luhan didn’t complain. He hugged you back still doubt about your behavior.

“Jasmine ah, why you being like this all of sudden? Is anything wrong?” His voice was filled with concern.

“There’s nothing wrong oppa, everything’s fine. I just want you to remember, you own my heart and I’m yours for the rest of my life. No matter happens, no matter what I do, no matter where I go, my heart is always with you.”

Something pinched Luhan’s heart. He felt anxious immediately.

“Jasmine, what do you mean? You scared me.” His voice was shaking. You quickly wiped your tears and looked at him.

“I’m sorry, oppa. I just said what were on my mind, I didn’t mean to scare you nor hurt you. Please don’t be worry, everything’s fine.” You tightened your grip around him.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am!”

“Then why are you crying?”

“I’m just too happy. Up until now, I still couldn’t believe that you’re my boyfriend.”

Luhan chuckled and kissed your hair.

“Then you better believe it coz’ this is not a dream.”

Because it’s not a dream, that’s why i’m scared. Reality is so scary.

“Oppa-ah, if one day I’m not here with you, what will you do?”

“Why do you ask like this?”

“Nothing, I just want to know.”

“Well I don’t know, I’ve never imagined of losing you. I don’t want to think about it because I know it’s gonna be painful. I’m not sure if I can make it out alive.”

Silent, you didn’t reply. Only sobbing could be heard.

“Jasmine ah, are you ok? Tell me, love! What made you cry this much?”

“I’m fine, oppa. As I told you, I’m just too happy to have a perfect man like you in my life.”

“If you’re happy, you should smile. Stop crying, seeing your tears pains me inside.” He kissed your cheeks trying to erase all those tears. You quickly fixed your expression and smiled.

“I’m sorry, I brought the atmosphere down.”

“No, you never have to be sorry because no matter what you do, I always forgive you.”

“Really? No matter what I do?”

“Yes! Even if you love someone else, I’ll still forgive you by killing myself.”

“Ishhh! No one could ever replace you, NO ONE.”

With that, you crashed your lips on his. First the kiss was just a light one but then it became deeper and deeper. Finally he was on top of you. You stopped to catch some breath and both of you were panting.

“It’s almost midnight and you have practice tomorrow, let’s sleep.” He said with a loving smile. You hugged him and rested your cheek on his chest.

“Can’t we stay like this for a while?”

“Of course we can but it’s better to go to sleep or you might be late for practice tomorrow.”

“I don’t care!!!!!”

“Such a stubborn girl! It’s not like it’s the last time you can hug me. You know you can come to me any time you want.”

You kept quiet. You didn’t reply, only hugged him even tighter. You have the urge to cry but you tried to stop it.

“Luhan oppa?” You called him softly.

“Hmmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too!”

“I love you forever.”

“And I love you until my last breath and this love will continue to the next life if it’s possible.”

“Promise?”

“Promise!!”

You look at his face under the dim light. He was smiling, he always smiles and that smile was marked deeply somewhere in your heart. I’ll remember this smile, oppa.

“Oppa, let’s sleep.”

“Now you want to sleep?” He asked with a teasing smile. No, I want to stay awake for the whole night but I know you still have work tomorrow.

“Yes, I better go to sleep or tomorrow my trainer will punish me.”

“Good that you know! Good night, baby.”

“Good night oppa!”

Again, you slept in his arms. Time passed by as you heard Luhan breathed calmly. You knew he was asleep. In opposite, you still wide awake. You looked at him and his brow almost met. You placed a kiss on his forehead and his brow became relax. You removed a few bangs that fell on his forehead and kissed his lips softly. Oppa, don’t forget me. You whispered in his ear before wiped the last tear drop away and closed your eyes.

 

 

 

I have an announcement: I'm gonna make a sequel for this story. End of announcment, bye *flying kiss* xD