Photoshoot!!!!!

A Fangirl's Love Story: Diary of Love

A/N: Hope this chapter isn't :0

Baek Jiyoung: That Woman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWAcQoGdOY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

It’s bee exactly one month since the incidence between you and Luhan. Everything went well even you didn’t get along with AnAn but it wasn’t the problem. Luhan said he’d never ignore you again and he did as he promised. Even sometimes you were pissed off when you saw Luhan and AnAn together but you couldn’t be selfish. You didn’t own Luhan nor have right to mad at him just because he talked to other girls. You’re just his junior, his friend or maybe an extremely lucky girl!!! You’re too lucky and you should satisfy that Luhan lowered his pride and being close to you, care about you and protect you!! Actually, he didn’t have to do that but he already did and you should get enough of it. You still have doubt about the relationship between Luhan and AnAn. You didn’t dare to ask him and he never reminded about it either but you could careless. As long as Luhan still noticed your presence, it’s enough. And for AnAn, she just debuted as a new comer actress and she had lots of work to do so she barely came home and you felt good about it because you didn’t have to deal with her fake demure behavior. However, you did feel sorry when you saw her come back home really tired and she even ended up falling asleep on the couch but it didn’t changed anything. You still don’t like her and she still hates you!!! For some reasons, she hates you because you like Luhan and Luhan gave you more attention. Simple, love war!!!! But you didn’t plan to fight because you were scared that you’d lose before the battle begins. Why did you think like that?? Luhan, the target!! The way he looked at AnAn was different from the way he looked at you and that made your heart ached. You were so sure that Luhan has feeling for AnAn, you just didn’t know what kind of feeling!!!!!! You didn’t ask because you were scared of his answer and…………………..

“Attention, Everyone!!!!” Your vocal trainer’s voice pulled you from your contemplation. You focused your attention on him and so did the other trainees.

“I could see that most of you here have improved a lot in your vocal skill and I’m impressed. I’ve reported your activities to the CEO and today some of SM idols, which were your seniors, will come here and share their experiences with you and……………………………………………..

The more your trainer said, the more you felt bored and finally you stopped listen to him. Just let them inside the room already, why needed to make a long opening speech?? This is nonsense.

“I wish Taemin sunbae will come today!!!” You heard one of the trainees whispered. I hope Exo members will come! Baekhun oppa? Chen oppa? Or Maybe Luhan oppa? The thought of him made you smile widely. Last night you and him were texting until 1am in the morning!!!!!!!!!

“Why did you smile, Jasmine?? Are you day dreaming again?” Saemi (remember her?) smacked your shoulder lightly. Yes, you and her became friend.

“What? No I’m not!!!”

“Stop denying Jasmine, you’re too obvious.” Jiyoung said and smirked. You rolled your eyes at them but you didn’t say anything.

“Dreaming about Luhan sunbae again, I guess.” Saemi said and shrugged her brow at Jiyoung.

“How about you tell him you like him Jasmine?” Jiyoung said as she elbowed you.

“How about you two shut up? Geeezzze!!!” You gave them threatening stare but they just stuck their tongues out at you.


The room became quiet when the trainer opened the door and inviting whoever they were in.

Goddess Gracious!! The first person who came in was SNSD’s Taeyeon, the person who you respected the most. She has a great voice, a beautiful smile and a good personality. It’s hard to believe that she’s Tiffany’s friend!!! Talking about the devil, here she was flashing her eyes smile with everyone like she’s the main actress. Oh come on, that doesn’t cover you dirty mind, precious Tiffany sunbae!!!

Her smile was vanished away when her eyes landed on you but she just gave you a vacant stare, no glaring!!! Ok, that was weird!!! Besides the two members of SNSD, there were F(x)’s Luna and Crystal. They greeted the trainees and started talking about what they’ve been through since their debuted and it impressed you sometimes. Crystal out while rehearsing on staged and bla..bla..bla

Suddenly the door cracked open again, it was one of SM’s staff. Everyone stopped and looked at her. She bowed a little at the celebrities then her eyes wandered around the room.

“Who’s Park Ara??” She asked!!!!

Wait!! Isn’t she calling my name?? There’s only one Park Ara here.

“It’s me!!” You raised your hand up.

“Come with me!!!!” The staff said and gestured you to follow her. Saemi and Jiyoung looked at you confusingly and you were confused too but you didn’t ask anything, you just followed her.

She leaded you to the third floor, and entered the room, the studio for photoshoot!!! Why did she bring me here??

You wanted to asked why she already left, leaving you dumfounded alone. You looked around and saw the staffs were busy preparing the light and so did the cameraman. You were curious about who was going to be the model but then the answer came when a figure came out of the room. AnAn Wu, wearing lace black bra and a piece of very thin fabric covering her lower part. It was as thin as veil. Darn, I could see her matching underwear!!!! She must be modeling for that underwear!!! But there’s nothing to do with me, right? What am I doing here?

You were about to leave but your legs automatically stopped, when another figure came out. Holy MaMa, Shirtless Luhan just came out and all he wore was a jean. Mother of Innocence, he’s hot!!!!

Your eyes glued on him as you scanned him from head to toe!! Luhan looked a bit surprise when he saw you. He frowned as he gave you what-are-you-doing-here expression. You ignored him and turned your attention back to AnAn who was smirking. So they’re gonna do the photoshoot together??? You still had no idea why the staff brought you here but you didn’t care right now. You were curious what was going on and you wanted to know what AnAn was going to do too.

She smiled like an innocent child at Luhan while Luhan gulped when he saw what she was wearing. More of her cleavage appeared from the bra and she seemed not to embarrass about it. First she did solo photoshoot and a while later, it was Luhan’s turn to do it with her. The photographer told her to sit on the stool and let her legs wide open while Luhan was sitting on the floor between them. Your eyes grew wider when you saw their position!!!!! AnAn bit her lips and made an seductive face while Luhan just sat down and stared at the camera emotionless. Awesome pose, just awesome!!!

After several hot poses of them, AnAn changed her clothes..Ahem bra and underwear, I mean!! She came back with the same style as before but the difference was the color of her bra and underwear! RED, the hottest colore!!! She smirked every time she looked at you but all you could do was glare at her. You wanted to ask the staff why she brought you here but all of them were busy so you didn’t want to distract them from their work so you just continued watching the hot couple doing their pose. Luhan took a glance at you but you rejected his eyes by looking away. When they started to do another shoot, you heard the photographer told them to do the freestyle pose.

“AnAn,  just do what you think it’s suit the concept!!! Don’t be embarrass, you’re a model!” You heard the photograph shouted.

“Neh!!!” That was what her responed. She looked at you for a long 5 seconds before walking over to Luhan. She said something to Luhan and Luhan smiled at her while he has a soften gaze. You bit your lips while staring at them. You felt like an idiot watching the scene in front of you. Why didn’t you just walk away? You wanted to but you couldn’t move your legs. And to your hurtful feeling, AnAn circled her arms around Luhan’s neck making her OHLALA touched Luhan’s chest. It didn’t finish yet, she raised one of her legs and wrapped it around Luhan’s waist.

“Good Job AnAn, now Luhan hugged her waist!!!” That was what the photographer said. Luhan swallowed hard before followed what he was told. You were shock because of their position!!! Is this a cover photo of their upcoming movie??? AnAn looked at you by the corner of her eyes and smirked like a winner. Go ahead Miss oh-so-hot actress; be proud of yourself because you could do the star pose perfectly!!!!! You rolled your eyes and turned to look at Luhan. He was looking at you too. You didn’t know but suddenly he smirked before bent down and made a vampire pose on AnAn’s neck. They seemed to enjoy the moment!! You blood boiled in jealousy as you clenched your fist tight trying to calm your feeling.

“I heard the original male actress was Exo’s Kai, but she requested to change to Luhan.” You heard the staff talked to each other so you turned your attention to them.

“It’s weird that Mr Lee did as what she requested.”

“Oh people said she was one of Mr Lee Sooman’s favorites. He casted her in China personally.”

You were surprised by what you just heard. So she requested for Luhan, I see!!!!

“Excuse me, but why did you ask me to come here??” You asked the same staff who called you from the training room.

“Ms Wu said you were her close friend and she wanted you here to cheer her up on her photoshoot.”

“Ne????”

“She said she’d feel more confident if you were here with her.”

“Oh!!!” You bowed at the staff. She did it on purpose; she wanted me to get jealous? You’re amazing AnAn Wu!!!! Close friend huh? But I’m sorry to disappointed you, your mission has failed!! You wanted me to get jealous? I’ll show you I’m totally fine!!!

You calmed yourself down and when AnAn stared at you, you gave her a bright smile and raised both of your thumps up.

“Well done, AnAn Unnie!!” You shouted and flashed her another smiled before left the room.

AnAn, on the other hand, was frowning hard. She was hopping you’d get mad and made a fool of yourself by making some stupid sense with Luhan but to her surprise, you didn’t seem piss off and even sarcastically cheered her up.

“Damn you, little brat!!!” She cursed under her breathe.

“What did you say??” It was Luhan who looking at her confusingly. She jumped a little because she forgot that she still doing the photoshoot with him. She returned her pure smile and shook her head.

“Nothing!!! Let’s finish this fast, ok?”

“Um Ok!” Luhan smiled back at her before taking a glance at the door where you just left.

 

 

Hint for next chapter: Pancake, steak and chicken curry (lol)

 

Thanks to all lovies who comment: kpopulious8150        exo_xoxo12        chachu          b2uty0       SHElulu      khookh      jekkajekkainfinite        HyunIkha          BlingBlingTiger

Start from now, I’ll shout out for all sweetie who comments on my story and also reply to who left me a question, sound good? xD
Much love to all of you, my amazing inspiration!!!