He told me a story............

A Fangirl's Love Story: Diary of Love

Drama Drama Drama Drama x10 ><

Shinee: The name i loved http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb84jOeBm2k

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan brought you to a nearby park. Since it was almost midnight, the park was peaceful and quiet. The only sound that could here was the cold wind. Both of you sat on the bench next to a big tree and it was an awkward silent for a while. You felt heavy so you sighed to relieve yourself before began to talk.

“So she was your first love??” You asked Luhan and tried to force a smile. He said nothing but looked at you with unreadable expression. You raised your brow at him. “What??”

Luhan closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

“Come here, Jasmine!” He patted his shoulder.

“Neh???” You were surprise by his sudden invitation. Instead of explaining you, wrapped his arms around your shoulder and made you head rest on his shoulder.

“Luhan oppa, why did you………………….

“Stay still and keep quiet, I’ll tell you a story.” He told you with calm voice and you obeyed what you were told as he began to speak again.

“The story took place in Beijing, China. There was a 17 years old boy who was just entered his first year in high school. He was new and friendless because his old friends took the different classes from him. The moment he stepped inside the class, he felt anxious and nervous. He didn’t know what to do because he didn’t know anyone and no one cared to talk to him either. He decided to sit at the back of the class near the window and watched the others interact with their friends. He felt cold and lonely but that horrible feeling wasn’t long when a girl approached him. She has long black hair, two beautiful eyes, a pointed nose and tiny lips. Her smile was pure and innocent. She introduced herself and even asked if she could sit next to him. The boy was nervous and excited in the same time and he could feel his heart was beating really fast. After getting to know each other, both of them became friend. The girl was two years younger than him so she called him ge. That girl was a model student and she was good at every subject but the boy wasn’t so every day after school, they always met and the girl would teach him in every subject that he wasn’t good at. The boy loved to listen to her voice and he thought her voice sounded like music, a lullaby, to him. He kept staring at her face from time to time and would get lost in her eyes and her smile. The girl was so kind and caring. She was willing to help him whenever he had problems. Soon, the boy realized that he had falling in love with the girl but he was too coward to confess. The only think he could do was trying to make her smile because that smile was like a candle that could lighten up his world. They ever shared one dream. The girl wanted to be an actress and the boy wanted to be a singer!! They used to joke that, one day in the future, they’d standing in the same stage and received their dream award with big applause from their fans.”

Luhan paused to take breathe and when you looked up at him, there was a smile spreading on his face. Opposite from him, you was trying to hold back your tears.

“The boy and the girl always did things together and it was always like this for the whole high school years until one day, the boy thought that the girl would think the same so he decided to confess. But before he could confess, the girl came and told him that she was casted to be an actress by a big Korean company but she didn’t tell him the name. She looked so happy that she kept smiling the whole time. Seeing the girl he loved happy, the boy felt the same. That day he didn’t get to confess because he was afraid that he’d ruin her good time. After she was casted by that company, she said she had to train and they couldn’t meet with each other like before anymore. The boy was depressed because he missed her so much. He called her and asked her if she could go out with him and the girl said yes. He determined that he must confess to her no matter what. He prepared a bunch of roses and brought her to the place that she liked. To his disappointment, after he confessed, the girl just walked away without saying anything. He didn’t get to know her feeling and he was broken. He decided to leave his hometown and came to Korean to pursue his dream and took that time to forget her. Before he left, he went to meet her and he was hoping that she would ask him to stay. But no, she only wished him good luck and told him to take care of himself.”

Luhan sighed and looked at the dark cloud in the night sky. “Even the boy left the girl he loved in China, but never once he forgot her even though he felt hopeless that he would never meet her again. After not being able to see her for years, finally he met her unexpectedly again..recently. Seems like the fate was playing with them because coincidently, they were casted by the same company and they boy debuted as a singer while a girl could reach her dream of becoming an actress.”

A single tear escaped from your eyes as Luhan finished his words but you wiped it away before he could see it.

“Does the boy still love the girl??” You asked and your voice was a bit shaking. Silent!!! Luhan didn’t say anything. You pulled your head back from his shoulder and looked at him.

“Do you still love AnAn, Luhan oppa???” You looked at him without a blink and Luhan also looked back at you. He was stunned for a moment but then he just looked away without saying anything. Ok I got it, it’s a yes. He still does!!!

You let out a dry laugh and stood up.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t ask. Let’s go back, it’s getting really late.” Without waiting for him, you turned your back and walked fast. You used one hand to cover your mouth not wanting the sound of sobbing to come out. Tears kept flowing down like a river and your body was trembling. Since it was dark, you were hoping that Luhan wouldn’t notice it. You walked ahead of him while Luhan waking behind silently.

In his story, on AnAn existed and I was invisible. I didn’t take part in it, not even a small role!! What were you expecting Jasmine?? Stop dreaming, he will never take interested in a normal goose like you. He’s like a star in the sky and your hands were too short to reach him.

After waking half way, you stopped and turned to face him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Oppa!!”

“Hmmmm?”

“Can I……hug you??” You slowly looked at his eyes. His lips parted a little bit in surprise. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest without waiting for his permission. To your disappointed, he kept stand still and not respond to your hug.

Oppa, right now I’m afraid to lose you even you’re not even belong to me!! Do I really not have a chance?? Am I really invisible in your eyes? My heart is so stupid! Even it hurts like hell, I still love you.

 

 

 

Shout out:           yoshi1990           BlingBlingTiger             exo_xoxo12        SHElulu          kimynella            HyunIkha             khookh      KittyCatGoesRawr        b2uty0          hwangniyoung