Bittersweet Moment.

Falling in Love with a Narcissist

 

PLEASE REREAD THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! I UPLOADED THE WRONG ONE :)
 
- Your POV -
 
I fell on top of him. Both of us didn't move for a while. And when we finally realized what position we were in, I screamed. And he silenced me with a kiss. I stared at him wide-eyed but he had a firm grip on the back of my head.
 
I mustered all the strength I could then I broke free from his grasp and stood up.
 
" How many times do you have to do that?! " I yelled at him.
 
" You wouldn't shut up " Gi Kwang coolly said as he stood up.
 
" I would if you just pushed me away! " 
 
" I won't do that to ladies " he smirked.
 
How I hate it when he does that.
 
" I so hate you " I muttered.
 
" Yeah, I love you too " he replied.
 
I rolled my eyes and stormed off to my room. As soon as I was inside, I locked the door and sat on the floor. I was so confused this time. He was the only one who could make my heart beat fast. And yet what he does infuriates me. 
 
If I love him, I would be glad if he did that again, but I got mad. He was still like a stranger and at the same time I feel like I know him. I wonder if he felt the same way. I stared off at the ceiling. I was lost in my thoughts. Today was just Saturday. 
 
I don't feel like going anywhere today. So I'm stuck here with that guy. 
 
After a few minutes, I stood up. Then I went out of my room and decided to eat some breakfast. As soon as I was in the kitchen, Gi Kwang called me.
 
" ~~~~~~~~! " Gi Kwang called out.
 
" What is it? " I asked him.
 
" I'll be going out for a while. " he said then he stepped out of the door.
 
" And there he goes " I muttered as I heard the door shut.
 
I ate my breakfast and washed the dishes. I watched some tv and before I knew it, it was already 1 in the afternoon. That means I skipped lunch. I wasn't hungry anyway. I decided to open my Facebook account for the meantime. 
 
In my Home page, there were several pictures of Gi Kwang with women who wore skimpy clothing. I sighed. This was his job anyway. It was still early to have these pictures uploaded but oh well, technology's a .
 
I logged out due to my mood and took a bath. 
 
11 pm.
 
There was a knock on the door. I knew who it was eventually. I opened the door and there he was. standing like nothing happened to his day. He doesn't appear to be drunk. Good. Or else, my condominium unit will be endangered if he vomit. 
 
- Gi Kwang's POV -
 
When she opened the door, she looked tired. And yet she looked at me from head to toe. Maybe she thought I was drunk. Then she fainted. Luckily I caught her. I felt her skin, it was hot, literally. She had a fever. I was a jerk for not noticing it a while ago. No wonder she was pale before I left.
 
I laid her on her bed and hurried to get a small basin and a towel. I soaked the towel in the basin full of water and placed it on her forehead. She was shivering. I covered her with her blanket and sat down beside her. ~~~~~~~~~~ was breathing heavily. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass with mineral water and medicine.
 
" ~~~~~~~~, drink this medicine " I told her as I slowly guided her to sit up.
 
" I don't like medicines " she muttered.
 
" Don't be stubborn. " I replied.
 
" I won't drink that " ~~~~~~~~ whispered.
 
" This is no time for this " 
 
" Just let me be sick " ~~~~~~~~ said firmly.
 
" I'll kiss you if you don't drink this " I blockmailed her.
 
" Fine " she finally gave up.
 
I guided her to drink her medicine. She complied like a good girl.
 
" Why didn't you tell me you had a fever? " I asked her.
 
" You had to go somewhere " she replied weakly.
 
" If you told me, I would have cancelled it " I replied.
 
" I don't like to be a bother " she said.
 
" You're not. You never were " 
 
[ Author's Note ]
 
I was so depressed this week. I'm not happy at school. Definitely not. Perhaps for the rest of the schoolyear. But anyway, I did this very sweet chapter. Sorry if it's short. I was really devastated with something very unpleasant.
 
Anyway, please pray for me. I auditioned for a singing group in our school. I managed to pass the first screening. But I'm very nervous about the second screening. So, please pray for me!
 
And also, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)