OMG!

Falling in Love with a Narcissist

 

- Your POV -
 
" You're so weird " I told him while eating.
 
" Huh? Why am I weird? "
 
" Well, because the first time we met, you were acting like a jerk. Then a while ago, you were so protective " I replied.
 
" That's because you'll get sick " he said.
 
" So what if I get sick? " I asked him.
 
" We won't have someone to protect in the hunting " he answered.
 
Holy crap. I almost forgot about that. It's only a week away. 
 
" You have a point " I muttered as we continued eating.
 
I washed the dishes while Gi Kwang wiped them dry. In a matter of a few minutes, we finished and headed to the living room. 
 
- Living Room -
 
Both of us sat down on the couch.
 
" What was the name of the guy you liked? " Gi Kwang asked me.
 
" Joon. Lee Joon. I've had a crush on him for years now " I replied.
 
I heard Gi Kwang sigh. It made me look at him with curiosity.
 
" Nothing " he said.
 
" I'm going to bed now " he added as he stood up and entered his room. 
 
As soon as I heard his door close, I sighed. It's just been a day, and yet so many things happened. And it all boils down to one thing, Gi Kwang. When I met him, my life got a little not so plain. 
 
Then on the table, my phone rang. Joon was calling.
 
" Hey! " I greeted.
 
" Hey ~~~~~~~~! " he said back.
 
" Why did you call? It's already 8 pm " I told him.
 
" Sunny, Minzy and Bom said they missed you. I'm coming with them. They're inviting you to dinner on Sunday " Joon said.
 
" Oh my gosh! They'll be here? " I asked excitedly.
 
" Yeah. So will you go? " he asked.
 
" Absolutely " I replied.
 
" Goodnight then " he finally greeted.
 
" Goodnight " I replied then hung up.
 
I looked at the calendar. Today was Friday.
 
I laid back my phone on the table. Sunny, Minzy and Bom were my childhood friends and my female bestfriends. They transferred to another school though. But I hope that they'll come back to my school so that we'll be together again.
 
- Gi Kwang's POV -
 
In the middle of the night, I woke up due to a nightmare. In my dream, the girls from school hated me for telling them that ~~~~~~~~ was my girlfriend. It made me scared. 
 
Anyway, I looked at the clock. 2 am. I feel thirsty. So I went to the dining room for a while. But when I passed the living room, ~~~~~~~~ was asleep on the couch. 
 
' This girl. She'll shiver if she just sleeps like that ' I thought as I smiled.
 
I quickly grabbed a blanket from her room and laid it over her. I was shivering myself by now. The airconditioner  was centralized, so we only have to cover ourselves with blankets. I sat down beside her and started caressing her hair.
 
It was soft. Baby soft. Her face was gentle. She was strong-willed, single-minded too. But she can be scary sometimes. Although she looked so vulnerable at school and when she's sleeping. 
 
~~~~~~~~ stirred in her sleep. She almost fell down the couch but luckily I caught her. Then she continued sleeping again.
 
And then I drifted off too.
 
- Your POV -
 
When I woke up, I felt something heavy on my legs. It was Gi Kwang's head. GI KWANG'S HEAD?! 
 
" Yah! What are you doing here?! " I yelled as I accidentally flung my legs.
 
" Huh? What? " he said as he rubbed his eyes.
 
Awww. He looked cute. Oh my gosh. I just thought he was cute. Darn it.
 
" Why are you staring at me? " Gi Kwang asked as he raked his hair with his hand.
 
" Nothing! What were you doing sleeping in my leg? " I asked him.
 
" You fell asleep here last night, and you were shivering. So I brought you a blanket and I think I fell asleep here too " he explained.
 
" Oh no " I muttered.
 
" Why? "
 
" Technically, we slept together? " I panicked.
 
" I didn't do anything to you, idiot " he replied mockingly as he stood up.
 
" Who are you calling an idiot, you narcisstic jerk?! " I yelled.
 
" Stop yelling. It's still 7 am " Gi Kwang muttered.
 
" Why didn't you just wake me up last night? " I asked him.
 
" You looked peaceful, and you might kick me if I woke you up " he smirked.
 
I stood up groggily that I didn't notice the pillow that landed on the floor. And so I tripped over it and landed on the floor.
 
The problem is... I fell on top of Gi Kwang.
 
[ Autho'rs Note ]
 
Okay, sorry for not updating so soon. I just started having my classes last June 7. I'm currently in my junior year in highschool. So things were really busy. But anyway, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! XD