Chapter 45.

The Florist.
{Edit}
 
"It's time to play, don't worry."
 
After her surgery, Nana's life went under a radical change.
It was so better being able to see instead of being blind.
 
Three weeks had passed after getting her eyesight back and the days felt wonderful. She had woken up to one sunny morning on Sunday when she found out there was no one at home with her. As she walked around the house, she notced a letter with a flower on the table. Assuming it was for her, she went to take a look and saw the note with her name of it. It read to only open the letter when it was eleven in the morning.
 
Nana looked at the clock hanging on the wall.
There was still twenty minutes before eleven.
 
She was curious, but shrugged nonetheless before placing the letter now. She walked into her bathroom and took a cold shower that she always prefered in the morning to wake her up. When she was done and neatly dressed, she came out of her room while drying her hair. Then, she remembered the letter. Looking back at the clock, she saw that it was already eleven-o-five. She quickly opened the letter and saw the handwriting she was so familiar with.
 
"Dear Sweetheart,
 
I know you love having breakfast with Mi-dearest.
Hurry up, take your phone, that's all you need.
Run to the bakery down the road, he'll be there waiting for you.
Bring the flower &don't be late!
From, your love. //wink."
 
Nana smiled as she read the letter. What was this Lee Sungyeol up to now? Yet instead of texting and calling him, she quickly took her phone and watch before leaving the house. Nana breathed in the air from the perfect weather and gave a satisfied sigh. She slowly walked towards the bakery since she wanted to enjoy more of the weather outdoors. The bakery was near enough that it only took Nana a few minutes to reach.
 
As she got there, she noticed a man standing outside the bakery, pouting deeply and checking his watch mulitple times. She thought it was Sungyeol, but had a surprised when it wasn't. The man was dressed handsomely as usual and gave the brightest smile when he spotted her. Nam Woohyun was seriously adorable she thought and waved when he caught sight of her. She saw him giving an expression that he was thanking God before racing towards her.
 
Nana got a surprise when Woohyun pulled and smoothly delivered her into the bakery and they both sat down on an empty table. She was about to ask Woohyun what's going on when he shoved the menu in her hands. It was all for show of course, he had already ordered for her. Nana hadn't had the chance to even say hi to him, but what for, they see each other everyday. The food arrived as she was about to order and she got another surprise when she saw what it was.
 
Blueberry muffins, with strawberry and banana milkshake. It was the food she needed to kick start an awesome morning before beginning her novels. She raised an eyebrow at Woohyun but he just asked her to eat and that he was starving. They digged into the food slowly and Nana noticed a small letter with another flower by the table on her third bite. She looked at Woohyun who just smiled and raised his chin towards the letter, asking her to open it.
 
"Dearest Sunshine!
 
I hope you'll enjoy the muffin to begin this great day.
Don't rush, you have an hour and a half.
Enjoy your meal and meet the annoying dinosaur in the toy shop two streets away.
Can't wait to see you.
Love, the handsomest boyfriend. //hugs."
 
Nana raised her eyebrow, as if asking "What's going on oppa?". The Doctor just smiled however, and asked her continue with her breakfast first. They had plenty of time left he said. She was buying it and asked what was going on again. Woohyun broke a part of her muffin and shoved it in , she made muffled sounds and drank her drink quickly to cover the chokiness. When she asked him one more time what was wrong, Woohyun looked as if he was about to burst into tears. Nana was shocked at his sudden emotion changed and asked him what he was doing.
 
"You don't want to have breakfast with me!"
"No that's not what I mean oppa."
"You keep asking questions as if you can't wait to leave me!"
"No no no!"
 
Unable to control the Doctor anymore, Nana began shoving food into . It was better to just eat than to ask or soothe him. She realized Woohyun's actions were suspicious as hell, and when he realized Nana was looking at him like that, he was about to burst into real tears when Nana shoved the remaining half of her muffin into his house, shutting him up.
 
"Drama-Queen."
 
When they were done, after five more muffins and two more milkshakes, Nana felt so full that she was bursting if Woohyun made her sit down. She asked Woohyun where Sungyeol was and the agenda for their day, it was a wonderful Sunday regardless.
 
"Aww Nana, Sungyeol thought you were having too much stress finishing up your last novel that he planned a day for you and us. You never stepped out of the house since you got discharged, and even though we live in the same house, it's like we hardly talk because you're always on that typewriter. Don't you know, Sungyeol's lonely. In any case, we can leave now, I'll walk you to the next place in case you run off."
 
Nana snorted.
 
"I'll run away? And what's wrong with sitting at home to relax, and what's with the flowers too?"
"Don't you just want to get out the house for a while, you said this was a wonderful weather, just enjoy it!"
"I know, but.."
 
The two of them began bickering endlessly. Whenever Nana tried asking him a question, he would neatly avoid it by something totally unrelated and absurb. It was so frustrating that Nana couldn't stand Woohyun teasing her so much. It was fun nonetheless as Woohyun kept ruffling her hair. When they reached the store Sungyeol had mentioned in the letter, they saw a human-sized dinosaur standing at the entrance of the shop.
 
At first Nana thought it was cute, until it turned and began running towards her. She tried moving away as well, but it was all too late, the dinosaur was so near it would definitely squash her to pieces. She completely forgot the dinosaur was human-sized and not five-storeys big. She closed her eyes and ran away as quickly as she could, until she heard a familiar voice.
 
"Nana why are you leaving me!"
 
She turned around. And saw that inside that dinosaur costume, was a man by the name of Jang Dong Woo. Nana's eyes almost popped out when she realized he was inside that suit all along. Her heart calmed down quickly and she scolded him for scaring her. She almost died of cuteness overload as well. She went forward to hit him on the shoulder and hugged the him, in the suit and all, because she missed him so much.
 
After he and Hoya left the house, Nana felt that the house was missing something. It was missing his excitement and Hoya's cool and calmness. She missed them both so much. When she pulled away to speak to him, she was pulled into the toy shop by him. He turned back to tell Woohyun he would handle everything from here and told him to leave. Woohyun scoffed before winking at Nana to have fun. Before he left, he told Nana to take care of the flowers.
 
"Of course I'll take care of them, I'm obsessed about flowers remember?"
 
Woohyun nodded before leaving, and Nana rushed into the toy shop with Dongwoo again. There was a little boy standing in her way though, and when she tried to walk pass him, the little boy stopped her and stretched something to her. She looked down, and saw him holding a flower and a letter. She honestly think this must be one of Sungyeol's ideas again and accepted the letter quickly. The little boy blushed before running off to the other kids to play with Dongwoo. The idol looked like a child instead of a man truthfully. She opened the letter.
 
"Dear Jagiya!
 
Have fun playing , I know you'll love it.
Dino can't concentrate, so I'll have to pass you this letter somehow.
Take your time, enjoy the rest.
Say the magic word to the Dinosaur at two later on, Hanuelie.
He'll know what to do. Don't forget my love.
From, the owl-faced. //pinch cheeks."
 
She looked up after reading the note and exhaled. And again she asked herself, 'What was Sungyeol doing?'. She thought of asking Dongwoo, but that was the same as asking a dinosaur and expecting it to answer. As she looked down, she noticed three kids holding different toys and looking hopefully at her. They wanted her to play with them. And Nana wasn't good with cuteness to begin with, so she played with them. As she searched for Dongwoo, he was beckoning her to join him. She brought the kids to them. 
 
As they played together, Nana spoke to Dongwoo.
 
"How are you now oppa, and how's Hoya?"
"You'll see him later. We've been busy."
"I missed you."
"And I to you too. Sorry we had to leave that sudden on the day you got your eyesight back."
"It's alright, it was an emergency wasn't it?"
 
It seems that no one had told Nana the truth yet, the reason why they had left.
He smiled at her, but only faintly.
 
"Yea. Yea it was an emergency."
"You don't sound sure."
"I can't remember, it was a long time ago."
"It was only a month oppa."
 
Dongwoo may not be good at lying, but he was good at acting like a fool and being one of a kind. Which was why, he turned around and began playing with the other kids instead of speaking to her. Nana too, placed all her attention with the kids. It was such a joyful feeling honestly, and she wondered if this was what having kids were like. She started wondering how her and Sungyeol's kid would look one day.
 
Tall and strong like Sungyeol;
Or short and obsessed with flowers like her.
 
She grinned to herself. For that hour, Nana experienced a sensation through her veins like no other. She watched the little kids callign her noona and unnie. But one, accidentally called her omma. She was surprised at the small happiness in her heart as she corrected the child and continued playing with them. Soon, when the hour was up, Nana heard the soft chiming of the clock and looked up. She rememebred the letter and its instruction, and therefore, walked towards Dongwoo.
 
"Hanuelie oppa."
"What?"
"Hanuelie."
"Oh. I thought you were call an oppa who's name was Hanuelie."
"Of course not, who's that?"
 
But he kept quiet. Looking at the clock once, he then ped the costume he had. As he stepped out of his suit, Nana noticed Dongwoo was wearing a suit. He was all fancily dressed up just like Woohyun. And just like Woohyun again, Dongwoo held out his arm for her to hold onto. She took hold of it and walked out of the shop. Looking back, she saw all the kids were reluntant to let her leave and was now waving good bye to her. She smiled brightly at them and said her good byes as well.
 
As they began walking elsewhere towards the river, Nana asked Dongwoo where they were going.
 
"You'll know when we get there. So how's your day?"
"It was great! I get to eat my favourite breakfast and I get to play with the kids. It was lots of fun."
"Aww, that's sweet."
"I wonder where the rest are, I missed them."
"Aww don't miss them, we'll see them soon enough. We live in the same house after all."
"We do, but not you and Hoya."
 
He smiled, that one corner smile that Nana always adored on him.
As they walked for half an hour, they talked nothing but their lives and the memories they shared together.
The old times that they had during birthday surprises, the good times they were having now. And their sibling love for one another.
 
As they stopped walking, Nana realized they were at the Han River. She knew they lived nearby, but she never knew it was this close. The wind that was blowing through her hair felt amazing. And the sounds of the water waves made her feel at ease. She loved it. So this was her third location. As she looked around, on one of the benches, she saw a familiar man sitting there. His hair was nicely style and he was wearing a suit with some blind and accessories around him. Nana felt plain standing to both of them, inbetween the two guys.
 
She had rushed up to the guy when she saw who it was, she missed him so much.
 
"Howonnie!"
"Aigoo, hello Nana!"
 
And he took her up to twirl her around. She squealed in delight while Hoya smiled widely. They hadn't seen each for the past one month and they acted as if they hadn't seen each other for the past one year. It was so dramatic of them, and Dongwoo laughed at them like some crazy person. His usual laughter of course. And then, Nana finally remembered something.
 
"What are you guys doing in public! Oh gosh your fans might bulldoze you if they saw you!"
"Nah it's alright today. They won't find us even though we're standing in public."
"You sure?"
"Very sure. Trust us."
 
Dongwoo then gave Nana another hug before passing Hoya to Nana. He pulled him down on the bench to sit beside of him and they both waved good bye to the Dino man. And as he turned back to walk away, Nana noticed something on his back that she hadn't realized earlier on. It was a piece of paper.
 
Written on it, was:
 
"Do not disturb, do not go near him.
Dongwoo is in the middle of a secret camera surprise.
Don't spoil the show.
If did, fine up to a billon won."

 

She then looked at Hoya's back and found the same piece of paper, only that it was addressed to him. She smiled at them for the ingenious idea and asked if this was really a surprise camera show on her. Hoya just shrugged. It could, or it couldn't be. And as she felt puzzled at what he had said, Hoya passed her another letter and a stalk of flower. She almost sighed, it was tiring to not know what's going on. She opened the letter and read it quickly, already know who the sender was anyway. She just hoped Sungyeol could quickly appear because she wanted to see him.
 
"Dear Love,
 
The bear has a secret to tell.
Don't judge, don't run. Don't be afraid.
Listen well. Think truthfully.
When you made your decision, find Gramps.
He'll know what to do.
From, the other Love. //shivers."
 
Nana frowned at the letter. The previous letters were all so happy and cute. Why did this letter sound so serious and afraid? Did something happen that she should know? Nana looked towards Hoya and asked him what was going on. He took one shaky breath before looking at her in the eye.
 
"I loved you Jung Nana."
 
Nana froze.
Was Hoya saying what she thinks he's saying?
 
She was confused, and blinked many times at Hoya.
He smiled bitterly.
 
"I've always liked you, more than a sister, and more than a friend. Do you remember the first time we met, you bumped into us and dropped your books. We helped you, Sungyeol, Woohyun and me. We were there, and you gave us each a red rose. I'd never receive a flower before, much less from a girl. It was a foreign feeling to me, but it felt warm and amazing."
 
Hoya surprised Nana by talking out the exact same rose that he had gotten from her six years ago.
Nana was in shock when she saw the red and dried up rose.
 
She was shocked that Hoya kept it after so many years, the man was surprising to her.
 
"Ever since then, I've began noticing you. When you're in school, when you came over to our house for gatherings and birthday parties. I felt happy everytime I see you. And a smile of a simple hi from you was more than enough to turn my mood to an even happier one. It was amazing. Yet I didn't know what that feeling meant since, like Sungyeol, I'd never liked any girl before. You were the first, the first for both Sungyeol and I."
 
Hoya looked away to the river.
Nana's tears began to fall unknowingly.
 
"And then, I finally realized my feelings for you, the same time as Sungyeol as well - The night when you got kidnapped. We were both so worried that we wanted to kill the guy for hurting you. I was angry Nana, I was like a mad man, hurting everyone I saw that hurt you. But Sungyeol went to find you in the end. And then, he got shot and you spent all your time with him. I'd tried to understand that it was because you felt guilty or thankful to him. I mean, we saved you together, but your eyes were only on him. And then, out of nowhere, you few to UK."
 
Hoya leaned back onto the bench, instead of resting his elbows on his thighs.
Nana's eyes followed him, still not beliving that the man loved her.
 
"When you came back, I was beyond elated, I wanted to run up to hug and tell you how much I've missed you. I still love you then and I waited for you to come back so that I could tell you my feelings. But you came back for one reason only, and that was for Sungyeol. I couldn't hide my pain then and kept telling myself that it was out of guilt that you were doing this for him. I tried to fool myself again and again. I wathced you two together, cuddling, sneaking kisses and finally kissing one another, it hurts me, it really did."
 
Nana finally remembered how Hoya wasn't around during that week.
He had avoided home just so he wouldn't see both of them.
 
"And then, the operation came and went. I was beyond myself with angst and disappointment when I found out what you did. That was too insane, too heartbreaking. I was in so much pain. I punched Woohyun, yelled at everyone and got yelled back. I was so angry and sad that everyone was siding with Sungyeol that I failed to see that Sungyeol needed you more than I did, and that Sungyeol probably love you more than I did. I ran away, in pain and disgust about myself, but Sungyeol held me back and told me everything would be fine.
 
He didn't even know what I said, all the hurtful things and what not. Yet he hugged me. I cried harder than ever. All that changed ever since then."
 
He smiled slightly.
The memory of him and Sungyeol warmed him.
 
"I told myself then to stop loving you, because it wasn't right. Not to mention that you and Sungyeol were sleeping in the same room as well. I just, didn't have the chance with you at all, nor even confess. But you grew strong when you finally woke up, and I was prouder of you than I ever was. And then you got your eyesight back a month again. I kissed you on the cheek then, do you remember?"
 
Nana nodded.
The memory vivid in her head.
 
"I forgot who I was. I forgotten that I shouldn't be loving you anymore. I forgot that I should be acting like your brother and not some crush. But I was just so excited that I forgot my own actions. Sungyeol saw it of course, nothing misses that man. And he wasn't very happy. Dongwoo felt angry for me when the others gave me dirty looks, which was why we left the house that day and moved back to our dorm."
 
Nana's eyes widened.
So that was why they suddenly left.
 
"During this month, I've learned to love you like a sister."
"You mean."
"Uh-huh. You're right. That was a brotherly kiss, ever since the day at the hospital."
"You mean.."
"Yes Jung Nana. We're siblings just like you and Dongwoo right. I used to love you. It felt more like I'm doting on you like an oppa. And then, it finally struck me. I loved you like a sister, nothing more now. And I'm so sorry to be able to tell you that."
 
Hoya smiled widely with his tongue stuck out.
He was just so adorable that Nana couldn't help but to hug him.
The way he hugged back, she felt that she could believe him.
 
She had to anyway.
 
"But why are you telling me this now?"
"Sungyeol wanted me to. We had a talk."
"Why so?"
"He thought I should get the chance to confess. Though it isn't needed now."
"Why did he think of that?"
"He thought it was only fair. But he's been cheating ever since the beginning."
"How so?"
"Because you love him."
 
Nana turned back to look at the river, taking a minute to digest everything Hoya had just told her. For these six years, it never once occured to her that someone other than Sungyeol had liked her, what more her good friend Lee Howon. She knew it was because of her blind love for Sungyeol and she felt a pang of guilt and pity in her heart. Hoya was looking at her the whole while, a tear falling from his eyes and he quickly wiped it away.
 
"I'm sorry Howonnie, I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings for me at all. I was.. I was-"
"You were too much worrying and loving Sungyeol, I know. I know how that feels."
"Do you hate me?"
"Of course not, you're our sister! Come on, you have to see Gramps now. Would you like me to take you there?"
"No it's alright! I'll just head there myself if you could tell me where he is."
"Now now, why so formal with me Nana?"
"I'm not~"
 
Hoya smiled handsomely, even though he felt the distance between them appearing. Of course, he couldn't really wish for them to be fine after his confession. It was just too bloody weird. And her lack of friendiness only goes to show that he meant something to her. He was fine with that. He told Nana to walk down the path, and that she would see Sunggyu somehow on her way, he would be waiting for her. She thanked him.
 
And as she walked a few steps away, she turned back towards Hoya.
Pausing for a few seconds, she quickly ran back and hugged him, before kissing him on the cheek.
 
He had quite a shock.
 
"I'm just repaying what you did to me at the hospital that day."
"Well, thank you very much I guess."
"Howonnie.."
"Yes?"
"I loved you, I've always have. But it isn't the same love as you have for me, I love you the same as I love Dongwoo oppa, Woohyunnie oppa and Sunggyu oppa. Please understand and forgive me. I'm really sorry."
 
Hoya smiled at her, he was always smiling now.
 
"You know I'll always forgive you- Wait, what about Myungsoo?"
"Why would I love a married man?"
 
And his loud laughter showed her that he was really fine now. She waved back at him before taking her letters and flowers and walking front to search for Sunggyu. And as she walked away, Hoya watched her until she disappeared into the crowd. His heart was hurting, it was crying in fact. He began panting hard for air, because the pain needed him to do something else, he needed to focus on something else. Suddenly, Hoya heard footsteps near him. He didn't need to turn to know who it was, and answered the men as they spoke to him without turning back.
 
"You could have just told her truth you know, not the truth you wanted her to hear."
"I know. But Dongwoo, it would make her unhappy, and I don't wnat that."
"But Hoyaaaaa.."
 
Hoya chuckled gently at the whining presence of the whining Woohyun. He turned back finally and saw that they both had tears in their eyes along with a sad expression. Hoya couldn't help it anymore, he dropped the tears he had been holding back all these while. He loved her like a sister now, because he had to, not because he wanted to. The dull pain in his heart just wouldn't go awy. Hoya pressed his hand on his chest and cried like a child now, on Dongwoo's shoulder. He hoped then that pain would leave him alone, at least for today.
 
Because it was supposed to be a happy one, for them.
 
 

 
She had no idea where that Hamster oppa was.
 
Nana had walked for more than ten minutes and still didn't see any signs of Sunggyu around her. She sighed loudly before stopping once and continuing on. After a while, she realized someone was behind her and quickly turned. She came face to face with Kim Sunggyu. It was then, Nana realized why she hadn't noticed Sunggyu at all. He was dressed so differently from home and work. Wearing very causal clothes like a plain white tee with a cardigan and washed out jeans, his hair untidy. And it was the glasses he was wearing that made him unrecognizable to Nana.
 
He chortled when Nana finally recognized him. He patted her head like how an oppa would do so to his three-year old sister and smiled. She had came to look for him, which tells him, and all of them her decision. Not that they doubted for a minute that Nana might not chose Sungyeol, but it was just nice to know she was loyal and very much in love. He surprised her after by passing her a letter and the flower. She knew now not to ask anything, because nobody would tell her, she doubt Sunggyu would. Therefore, she currently have five stalks of flower, and five letters in her hands.
 
"Dearest Baaaaby!
 
Thank you loving me, I'm sorry to make you shed tears.
But I promise, I'll make it up to you.
Go shopping with the old man, find a surprise, he'll pay the rest.
Don't scold me, I tried to stop.
Loving you always, your most love. //soft kisses."
 
She looked up and saw Sunggyu looking pleased with her, as if he was having his way. It never occured to her that Sunggyu liked shopping. It was always the Mi-Dearest in the house that enjoyed shopping, immersely. And the look on Sunggyu's face now reminded her so much of Woohyun when he was told to go shopping. It was the paying he was looking forward to, Nana knew them all well enough to know. It must be his hobby - Paying, but not shopping.
 
Sunggyu then offered his arm out to Nana, just like how Woohyun and Dongwoo done for her. She took hold of it gladly and followed him to his car. As the drove, Sunggyu asked if Nana enjoyed her day. She told how annoying Woohyun was for shoving food into . She told him how adorable Dongwoo was in that ridiculous dinosaur suit. As for Hoya, she paused, not knowing if she should tell the others something so private about Hoya's feelings for her, not knowing that everyone knew about it.
 
As they drove into the shopping mall complex, Nana looked out of her car as Sunggyu parked the car and had a huge shock. He got out of the car and was about to lock his car when he saw Nana standing by the car, the car door still opened. She was unable to move, and had a look for horror on her face.
 
"What's wrong Nana, come on."
"Oppa do you know where we are?"
"Of course I do."
"Can you tell why we're outside this super expensive shopping mall?"
"To shop?"
"It's too expensive!"
 
Sunggyu laughed then.
 
"Money is never an issue to me Nana. When you've shopped long enough with Woohyun, money really isn't a problem. What's the point of me having so much money yet not using them on my love ones, does that make sense? Come on, I promise I'll only get you one thing. It'll be fun."
 
Sunggyu now was so like Woohyun that Nana felt as if the Doctor was beside them. She looked skeptically at Sunggyu, but said nothing as she followed Sunggyu into the mall. She held the flowers in her hand and took out the letter that Sunggyu gave her. The letter, or Sungyeol, told her to find a surprise. What surprise was the man talking about. And as she mulled over the idea, she hadn't realized Sunggyu had brought her to a dress shop and jumped when she heard a very loud and familiar shout.
 
"Jung Nana!"
 
Nana looked up in shock and saw her bestfriend bouncing towards her. Yvonne had almost tackled Nana to the ground if Sunggyu hadn't been standing behind her and taking all the force between them. Nana wondered why Yvonne was being so excited, they see each other everyday back at home. What's the occasion today and all these games?
 
After Yvonne let go of Nana and pulled her deeper into the shop, Nana looked around and stared at the amound of clothes around her. She was looking around and thinking that Yvonne needed a dress when Yvonne pushed a dress towards her and asked her to try it out. Nana asked what was this.
 
"Go try it on woman!"
"What for?"
"We're having a double date."
"Double.. Date?"
"Yes, my husband and your boyfriend."
 
Nana thought the idea was fun - After a full day with the other family members, she was going on a date with Sungyeol - and very sweet too. She quite liked the idea and happily walked into the huge dressing room along with an assistant. Strange, why did she need an assistant when it was only a short and normal dress. She shrugged about it though, and allowed the assistant to help her dress up. When she stepped out, the two ourside had their lips apart as they saw how beautiful Nana was.
 
 
She was wearing a short, vintage lace dress along with white glittery heels. On her head, was a lovely white flower headpiece that Nana had wondered if it was appropriate for just a date. As she looked at her family expectedly, they both gave a thumbs up at her dressing. If Yvonne could describe her, she would say her best friend looked like a Princess. And if Sunggyu could describe her too, he would say Nana looked like a fairy. She was very happy with their compliments and thanked the.
 
She said she exceptionally loved the dress since she loved vintage, and lace. The same assistant sat her down on in front of a mirror before a make up artist came towards her. She began applying make up on Nana's face while the latter asked Yvonne if this was neccesary. Yvonne said why not. After that, they began arrange some accessories, but Nana said she liked it plain. And so, all they did was to put on a pair of bracelet and a pair of earrings. When she was done, they brought Nana in front of a full length mirror and asked her about it.
 
Nana thought she was attending a wedding. In some ways, the dress she was wearing looked oddly like a wedding dress. She wouldn't even mind wearing the same dress on her own wedding day to be honest. As she looked around for the others, she saw that Sunggyu was paying the bill right now and quickly ran towards him.
 
"Oppa, you said one thing only!"
"It's a set."
"But-"
"Now now, go find Yvonne. She said she had something to give you."
 
Nana sighed at that obvious dismmisal and had no choice, but to let Sunggyu pay for her entire outfit. Looking at all the jewellry, she knew it must have costed a bomb. She then walked dejectedly back towards Yvonne who was looking through the rack of dresses, as if finding something for herselt too. When she saw Nana walking towards her, she remembered the time and rushed to give Nana the letter and flower. Nana opened it, this time, she was more excited than the other and not nonchalant anymore. She was going on a double date!
 
"To my most beloved girl,
 
You're the most beautiful girl today.
Are you happy with your surprise?
Don't stop, you should know, there's still one more place to go.
Go there, run there. It's at Le Fleurs!
Love, the one and only. //smiles."
 
Nana smiled widely when she saw what was written. So that's where Sungyeol was all these while, she shound have known. She looked back at Yvonne and said she had to go now and that she was sorry she was leaving first. Yvonne said it wasn't a problem, and sighed thankfully inwardly. All that moving and walking and meeting with her family made her missed Sungyeol even more. She quickly left the dress shop with Sunggyu who offered to sent her to Le Fleurs, she thanked him. And in her excitement, she forgot to look around to see the store name.
 
Because if she did, the plan would be obvious to her. Sunggyu told Yvonne he would pick her up later as well and they both left the store. As she rushed out, she didn't notice three guys standing so near the store that they were just five metres apart. They were waiting for Nana to leave. And when they saw her, they had a huge shock at how gorgeous she looked. Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya were all awestruck at the pure beauty that just ran past them.
 
Sunggyu was a lucky man, even if it was just for being a chauffeur.
 
Yvonne began pulling the guys towards the store when they didn't respond to any of her calls. She dragged them to change their clothes and to put on some make up as well. They only have a minimum time left since Nana only had more one location to go before reaching her final destination. The time, was five in the evening. And just like always, it was a perfect visit for Nana to visit Le Fleurs.
 
 
When Nana reached the place, she rushed out of the car and thanked Sunggyu again before he drove off. She quickly walked into the store and ran in. However, she realized something strange, and uninviting. The store wasn't open, but there was someone standing inside. The person was definitely not Sungyeol as he was slightly shorter, and bulkier than her boyfriend. She got closer, and heard the ever-so-familiar word "Welcome."
 
 
"Myungsoo?"
 
 
{Edit} Countdown: 2 more chapters. I hope you enjoy this, better chapter. In my eye it is. And, I wrote an entirely new Hoya part here. That's the end of his feelings I guess, in this story of course. Haha!