A New Start: 2

The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence envelopes the whole room and Myungsoo could swear he could hear Sungyeol’s even breathing from across the room compared to his uneven breathing.

After a few moments, Sungyeol makes the first move and waves at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stares at the other boy a little confused now and unconsciously raises his hand up and waves back. Myungsoo then sees Sungyeol smile relief flashing in his eyes.

A hand then pats Myungsoo on the shoulder turning him around and he faces Himchan who looks at him questioningly.

“Are you okay? Why are you just standing here?”

“Ah, it’s nothing,” Myungsoo says a bit flustered and Himchan takes the folder out of his hand and waves to the girl who arrives back at the front desk.

“Don’t worry! I got it,” Himchan shouts and walks over next to Sungyeol who had already turned around with his back facing Myungsoo again. Myungsoo follows right behind Himchan holding tightly onto the straps of his camera bag. He seriously doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t even know what’s going on. The last thing he’s heard about Sungyeol was that the other boy went to Europe and wasn’t going to come back for a while.

He ends up standing next to Sungyeol with Himchan on the other side of him as they stand against the front desk. When he looks over at the other he notices how tall Sungyeol has grown and how mature the other has gotten. His cheeks aren’t as chubby anymore and hair has even grown out slimming his face even more.

“Sorry about that, I told this kid to send them up here but I guess he was too busy spacing out again,” Himchan jokes to the girl at the desk. Myungsoo feels his cheeks flush as Sungyeol glances at him.

“It’s okay,” The girl says to Himchan smiling.

“Sungyeol-sshi, sorry for the wait. Here are the photos. Please look over them before you leave,” The girl hands Sungyeol the photos and he nods at the girl.

“Thanks,” Sungyeol says smiling and begins to open the folder he has. Myungsoo watches as Sungyeol compares the two files with his brows furrowing like there’s something wrong but then the other would just smile and nod his head.

Myungsoo just stands next to Sungyeol staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter