☜♥☞Let's meet up

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Firstly, REALLY sorry for the late update.

 



Chapter 9

(Mingming’s POV)

A new student joined our class. His name was Jihoon or was it Jayno- whatever. Keke, Mika and Kiwi looked shocked too. But they seemed to know him. I got jealous when he hugged her but then felt happy when she pushed him. He called her by her first name. Jessie said she wanted her first ever boyfriend to call her by her real name. Was he her first boyfriend?

During the class, I caught Jihoon glancing at Jessie. I really want to hit him. He was quiet good looking but he looked like a player. She would never like a guy like him, right?

Time passes: break time

I quickly put my books in my bag and went to Jessie. She was still writing.

“Hi, ummm…Jessie?” I bent down in front of her desk.

“Yea.” She answered as her eyes were still on the book she was writing on.

“Do you want to hang out during the holiday?” I asked.

“Sure. It would be fun.” Jessie looked at me and smiled.

“Really? Okay then.” I said I stood up. ASSA!! I have to make plans. What should I prepare?

“Oh! Mingming. Do you want eat lunch together later?” She asked me.

“Why? Aren’t you eating with your friends?” I asked.

“I want to try eating the canteen’s food.” She said.

“Okay then.” I said and exited the classroom.

I was walking through the corridor. I saw Jihoon looking out of the window. I went to him.

“Are you lost?” I asked him.

“No.” He answered.

“How do you know Jessie?”

“I just do.” He said.

“Do you like her?” I asked again.

“What if I do?” He sounded pissed.

 “Just asking.” I smiled at him and walked away.

(Jihoon’s  POV)

“Jihyun-ah, hi!” I waved at her.

“Sorry but why are you calling me by my real name?” She looked up at me.

“So, you don’t remember me?” I said.

“Sorry but I’ve heard the name before. My memories aren’t that good.” She had a sorry face on her.

“Meet me outside at lunch.” I told her.

“I can’t. I’m having lunch with Mingming. Sorry.” She said.

“Mingming?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll text you.” I said before walking off.

(Jessie’s POV)

“I’ll text you.” He said before walking off.

“Okay then.” I said.

Wait. How is he going to text me? I haven’t given my number to him.

“YAH! JESSIE!” I was slapped on my head. OW. I turned around and saw my friends.

“Don’t you remember him?” Mika asked.

“Who? Jihoon? No.” I answered.

“*gasp* We used to be classmates in kindergarten.” Keke said.

“You guys know I don’t have good memories.” I said.

“We know that. But you and Jihoon were like love-birds.” Keke said.

“He also confessed you.”

“Wait a minute. What do you mean ‘love-birds’ and ‘he confessed me’?” I was confused and wanted to ask more question.

(Mika’s POV)

“So you really did forget him.” I said.

“Well… sort of, yeah.” She said.

“It all happened like 10 or 12 years ago. And if you want to know about the past, you go ask him yourself.” Keke said as we went off leaving Jessie confused.

Keke and I went to Kiwi who was sitting at her desk using her phone.

“Do you remember him, Kiwi?” I asked her.

“Yeah. Obviously.” She said.

“He hasn’t changed a bit. How did Jessie not remember him?” I said.

“Hey, Kiwi.” I heard Doyoon’s voice. He walked towards Kiwi and knelt down in front of her desk.

“Oh. Hi.” Kiwi greeted back.

“What’s wrong with Jessie? She looks lost.” He asked. We looked at Jessie. She stood up and exited the classroom.

“Ah. She’s confused about the new student.” Kiwi said.

“Confused? Why?” He asked again. I noticed that his hand naturally went on Kiwi’s hand and her phone.

“Well, this is what happen-” Keke cut them off by asking, “Are you two dating?” it shocked them which made us more suspicious.

“No. What made you think that?” Kiwi was avoiding my eye contact. I looked at Doyoon who didn’t say anything.

“Are you?” I asked him.  He grabbed Kiwi’s hand and looked at me and Keke.

“We are together.” He said surprising us.

“OMG! Really?” Mika squealed.

“We are only getting to know each other. We are not officially dating though.” Kiwi said as she blushed.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Keke asked.

“We weren’t ready. Now you guys know, don’t tell the boys.” Kiwi pleaded.

“Au-hem. Too late.” Hansol said. We turned around and saw Doyoon’s friends looking at us.

“Great(!)” Kiwi put her head on the table.

“EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!”  Mingyu stood up on the table and shouted to get attention. “WE HAVE A COUPLE IN THIS CLASS!”

The students ‘oooed’ and ‘wahhed’.

“DOYOON AND KIWI ARE DATING!!!” Mingyu said and got down leaving the girls jealous and the boys clapping.

Kiwi sent him a death glare. Then she looked at Doyoon. “I’m gonna kill your friend.”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry. It more comfortable now everyone knows.” Doyoon patted her head.

(Time passes: Lunchtime)

(Jessie’s POV)

“Guys, I’m gonna eat in canteen today. So bye.” I told them and went to canteen. I saw Mingming waiting for me.

“Mingming!” I ran to him.

We sat on the table after getting our foods.

“So, what are you going to do on holiday?” He asked.

“Well, don’t really know but I know I’m going to hang out with you.” I replied.

“Mm-hm. Do you like the food? Canteen’s food here is really good.” He said. I wonder why he changed the subject.

“It’s not that bad but I like it.”

(Time passes: at the girls home)

“Why did you eat the canteen today?” Kiwi asked.

“I was curious how it tasted. It’s not that bad, you know. You should try it.” I smiled.

“But you went with Mingming. Why?”

“Well, I couldn’t eat alone and I wanted to spend time with him.”

~Pretty Unni, You Have a Message~ (A/N: CLICK)

“YAH, Jessie!. Change your message ringtone.” Keke shouted at me.

“Waee? It’s cute.”

“And annoying.” Keke glared at me.

“Whatever.” I said and checked my message.

To B2TYFULJESSIE: Picture sent.

From unknown number

I clicked on the picture. It was me when I was little with a boy that looked like Jihoon giving me a rose. “Yah. When was this?” I asked Jessie.

"Isn’t that when he confessed you?” Mika shouted making the Keke and Kiwi get her attention.

“Where? Let me see.”

Another message came.

To B2TYFULJESSIE: You remember now? Mum seems to have taken the picture of us.

From unknown number

“How did he get my number?” I asked them.

“Don’t know. Maybe someone gave it to him.” Mika said avoiding my eye contact.

“You did?”

“Well, I had to.” Mika said.

“Why did he come here? Didn’t he said he was going to live in America forever?” Keke said.

“Maybe something happened. Anyway try meeting up to see what’s he is like now.”

To unknown number: Let’s meet up.

From B2TYFULJESSIE



AGAIN, SORRY!!