☜♥☞Neighbour

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(Mika’s POVS)

We packed our bags and wave Dongjin and his friend’s goodbye. We got out of the school and saw I’s dad with his car. We ran to him and greeted him.

“Quick, get in the car.” He said.

We got in the car wondering where we were going.

“Dad, where are we going?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He answered.

I pouted and sat back. We stayed quiet in the car. Then the car stopped.

“We’re here.” I’s dad turned to us.

We got out of the car. We looked confused where we were.

“This is where you are going to live from now on.” He pointed at the huge building in front of us.

“Whoa! You must be kidding.” Jessie joked.

“No.” He said with a serious tone.

“Maybe not.” Jessie avoided my dad’s eye contact.

“Should we go in then?” Dad said.

We all nodded and entered the building. There was lot of stairs. Our apartment number 319. When we entered, the apartment was really big. It had 3 bedrooms. The living room and the kitchen were really big too.

“This apartment is soundproof so don’t worry about the noise. To keep you safe, my apartment is just above yours. I brought this apartment for you.” He pointed up.

“Dad, is this really ours now?” I asked.

“Yes.” He replied.

“What about our things?” Kiwi asked.

“Don’t work about that. I sent some of my friends to collect them.” Dad said.

“Thank you.” We bowed.

“Ah. The furniture’s I ordered might be on the way now.” He added.

“WAHH!! Really?” Jessie smiled.

“Okay then. I’ll be going then.” He waved us goodbye.

After he went, he looked at each other happily.  We ran to each room. All three rooms were really big. The bathroom was SUPER big. We went to the sitting room and sat on the floor.

“So, there are three rooms. Who wants to share?” Jessie asked.

"I want a room on my own. I dont like sharing stuff." Keke said.

"Yea. Me too." I said.

"Kiwi and I will be sharing then. Kay?" Jessie said

(Keke’s POVS)

Mika’s dad entered with 5 tall men’s. They were bringing all the furniture’s. Mika’s dad asked us where we wanted. We told him that we wanted out closets in one room, a study room in the other and our bedroom. We helped them carry some of the things. When they were done, the men’s exited the apartment.

“My job here is done so have fun.” Mika’s dad said and returned to his apartment.

“Let’s go and see the rooms.” I said.

“Okay. Our bedroom first.” Kiwi said and ran to our bedroom.

There were two white bunk beds with butterfly patterns, T.V, some beanbags and a sofa. In the sitting room there were four white sofas, a huge T.V, brown bookshelves, a glass table in the middle, some painting and there was also fish tank near the window. We went to our closet room. It was all white but empty. Our clothes still haven’t arrived yet. Our study room was also white. It had four big desks, a lamp which was on the desk; there were brown selves, four different colours of egg chair, brown drawer and books to study. The kitchen was nearly all brown and the bathroom was white. The dining room had a long wooden table with white chairs.

“But…umm… how did you dad buy all of this?” Jessie asked Mika.

“I don’t know. Let’s ask him.” Mika took her phone out and called her dad.

……………

~DING-DONG~

“I-I’ll get it.” Keke said and went to open the door.

“It’s our clothes.” She shouted

Keke dragged some suitcases in. Kiwi, Jessie and I went to carry other stuff in. There was lot of stuff. We put them in places and when we were done, we went out to buy things. We brought toothbrushes, tooth paste, towels, shampoo, soap and all bathroom things. While we were shopping, I saw four cute keychains which described our personalty. It was quite cheap so I brought it. We also brought samgakkimbap's ingredients because we wanted to make it for the neighbours. 

……………………….

(At home)

When we finished making it, we changed our clothes and we went to each apartment which was near ours. First apartment was where old couple lived; the second apartment we went was full of boys. One of the boys opened the door.

“Yes?” he said.

“We are your new neighbour.” Jessie smiled.

“We moved in just today and we wanted to give this to you.” Kiwi added.

“We made them.” Keke said.

“Really? Thank you.” The boy said.

I handed him samgakkimbap and bowed before we went to our apartment. We sat in the living room and just looked around.

“What should we do now?” I said.

“Let’s clean up first then do our homework.” Jessie said.

“Youngest first.” Keke ran to the room to find home clothes and ran to the bathroom.

“Then I’m last.” Jessie sulked.

We each took turns to shower and did our homework. After that, we watched T.V and watched some dramas. 

…………………………..

   It was 7:30pm. Kiwi and Keke went to cook dinner, while I and Jessie set the table. We waited for the dinner to be cooked. After 45 minutes, dinner was ready 

“WAHH!!! Looks so yummy!” Jessie ran and sat down ready to eat.

We all sat and started to eat. It took nearly half an hour to eat all of the food. When we were done, I and Jessie cleaned up the mess and the dishes. Keke and Kiwi went to wash up and changed in to their pyjamas. We were done cleaning the kitchen so we also washed up and changed into pyjamas. All of us were doing different things. Kiwi was reading a book, Jessie listening to music, Keke was playing game and I was just dancing. When we were all tried we went to bed.

…………………………………………………………………….

(After weekend)

(Keke’s POVS)

It was morning. I woke up early to get the breakfast ready. First I washed up, wore my school uniform, did my hair, wore an apron and started cooking.  After I was done, I woke up the girls. They washed up, wore their uniform, did their hair and started eating.  

…………………………..

It was 7am. When we got out of our apartment, the boy we met on Friday was coming out of his apartment. He opened the door for some people. When the people turned around....