☜♥☞Camp

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Jisoo skulked as he sat down on the coach seat. He stared outside the window. He was very annoyed. He had said several times that he didn’t want to go. But he was ignored and forced to come.  He sat beside Wonwoo who was smiling as he spoke to Mika. Keke and Dongin sat in front of Jisoo. They were playing some kind of game. Doyoon and Kiwi were in their girlfriend-boyfriend mood. And Mingming was sitting alone while Jessie sat beside Hansol. The look on Mingming’s face showed jealousy and pissed. He sat there peeking at Jessie and Hansol.

“Jisoo?” Keke turned to Jisoo. He glared at her. “Don’t look at me like that!”

“What?” He asked.

“Give me your number.” Keke handed her phone. He shoved it away. “Yah, what’s wrong with you? Fine.” She sat back down. “Dongjin, let’s play another round.”

Mika looked at Jisoo. She nudged Wonwoo. “What’s wrong with him?” She asked.

“He’s just pissed. He didn’t want to come.” He answered.

***

“Kiwi, tell me your real name. Kiwi mustn’t be your real name, right?” Doyoon said as he scratched his neck.

“I thought I told you…its Lee Haneul.” She said.

“Haneul? Meaning Sky?”

Kiwi nodded. “I don’t really know why people call me kiwi.”

“Kiwi~ I like kiwi fruits!” Doyoon smiled.

***

“We’re here!!” Jessie shouted making people wake up. Everyone got off the coach and stood there looking at the camp. There was a sign saying, ‘Healing Camp’ ‘Training Camp’

“Kaja, Dongjin. We’re this side.” Keke pointed at the ‘Training Camp’.  People who wanted to go healing camp went to the healing camp side and other people went to the other side.

“Cant I just go there?” Jisoo whined. “Who was the person that thought of this idea?” He raised his voice.

“Come on, Jisoo.” Keke dragged him.

***

Mingming followed behind Jessie and Hansol. They were talking like they had known each other for years. Mingming got jealous but he controlled himself. He kept sighing while looking down. He wanted to be with Jessie.

Jisoo was also in the same position as Mingming. He was following behind Keke and Dongjin. He got jealous but he didn’t know why.  Jisoo watched them talk and being close. He sighed as he remembers what happened earlier at the coach. Keke asking for his number and him shoving it away. He regrets it now and questions himself why he did that.

The six were heading to the gate. One of the staff came to them. “Get in line. Hurry. Stop lagging!” The six did what they were told. “You will follow the officers order, got it?” Only Keke and Jessie replied, “YES!”

“All of you answer. Do you understand?”

“YES!” The six replied.

“You are following the nations order, there is no asking back, do you understand?”

“YES!” After the reply, the staff led them to the main leader of the camp. The six followed him. They were in the middle of the dry field. The staff leader standing stiffly looking each one of them.

“There’s days when the earth is peace, but there’s also days that sky falls. Today shall be that day. The day that no one has thought of. 6 of you will have to work together as 1. Do you understand?”

“YES!”

“Get into twos and stand in a row!”

They did as they were told. Two girls in the front and four boys at the back. “Squat up and down saying, 'We share the same sweat, we are one’. Do you understand?”

“YES!” They squatted up and down shouting, We share the same sweat, we are one. This went on for 5-10 minutes. “Enough! Stand up.” The leader ordered. They stood up. “Sit down.” They sat down. “Stand up. Every response should be fulled with enthuasim and strength I’ll give you 8 minutes to change into your uniform, got it?”

“YES!”

“Hurry up and get changed, when you all gather, I expect extra time. Go!”

They ran to the hut. The uniforms were laid on the floor. Each one of them grabbed the clothes. Keke and Jessie started to changed but boys were left embarrassed. “Whay aren’t you changing?! We’ve only got 8 minutes!”

“But-” Hansol got cut off. “Don’t worry. We are wearing tank tops and shorts underneath. Now change.” Jessie said while changing.

“This is fun?” Jisoo questioned Keke. She nodded.

***

Doyoon, Kiwi, Wonwoo and Mika walked to the camp site. “Whaoo~ We’re going on that?” Wonwoo cheered after seeing ATV.

“*gasp* Really?” Doyoon joined Wonwoo. A staff came out and explained what they were going to do. after the explaination, they got onto the ATV wearing their helmet, knee pad and other protective gear.

“Are you ready?” the staff said.

“Yea!” They cheered. One after another, they took off. They were on the way to the top of the mountain. After 30 minute or so they got to the mountain. They got of the ATV and admired the view they were seeing.

“This is healing.” Mika said.

“The view is really awesome.” Wonwoo said.

“Do we fly from here?” Kiwi questioned.

“We are flying?” Doyoon widened his eyes. “I’m not doing this.” He backed away. “Can I not do this?” He asked the staff.

“You are going with the safest person here.” The staff replied while pointing at the other person who was preparing to fly.

“Can you please skip me? I really can’t.”

“Wae? It’s not really high. I wanna go first.” Kiwi told the staff.

“Okay. Come here.” The staff put the safty gear on her. “Assa~ I’m ready to go.

Doyoon looked at Kiwi and thought how brave she was. He felt embarrassed that he was more afraid.. He watched her fly. "What's up with you? Why are you so scared?" Wonwoo stood beside him. He shrugged. "I'll go last."

"Right now, you look like a coward. You should show your manly side to her. You're just a cute kid when you're with Kiwi."

"What about you? You still haven't told her."

"… I'm next." He went to get prepared. "Mika! Let's go together!" He told Mika. She replied with a nod and got prepared.

'Hana. Dul. Set!" The two flew together. They were amazed by the view. "MIKA!" Wonwoo shouted but the strong wind blocked his voice. "MIKA!"

"WHAT?" She shouted back.

"I LIKE YOU!!" 


Sawii fr the late update~~

MIAHN!!!


didnt know whut to write...[amthinkingofdeletingthisfic...]


kinda cheesy but..yea...