☜♥☞New Friend

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(At Girls Dorm: Keke’s POV)

“AHH!!!EONNI!!!” I jumped up and down as soon as I woke up.

“What? Why are you shouting?” Mika said in her tired voice.

“Huk! You look scary.” I said as I lent her the mirror which was beside my bed.

Her eyes widened when she saw herself in the mirror. “Ah well.” She said and threw the mirror on my bed.

“JESSIE! KIWI!!! WAKE UP!!!” I shouted. Kiwi had waked up but Jessie was still in her dream land.

“JESSIE!! CHAE JIHYUN, WAKE UP OR I’LL TEAR YOUR SUNGJONG’S POSTER IN PIECES!!” Jessie sat up and glared at me. “What did you say?”

“Nothing.” I gave her a fake smile.

“Ya, Keke. Why are you so loud?” Kiwi sounded annoyed.

“We still have 2 hours. Let us sleep.” Mika closed her eyes as she laid back.

“But I wanna tell you something.” I said.

“What? Just say it.” They were really annoyed now.

“IT’S THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!” I shouted. I quickly ran out of the room knowing that they’ll kill me for waking them up early for a childish reason.

“YAH!! KEKE!! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I’M FULLY AWAKE.” Jessie shouted.

“SORRY!!” I shouted.

(2 hours has past: 7:00 am)

I was laying the table for breakfast. Suddenly I heard the door slam. I quickly turned around in shock. Jessie was holding a pillow in her hand. “Get ready to die, Keke.”

I ran to the sitting room and got a pillow. “The battle begins now!”

“AHH!!!” We both shouted and attacked.

(Mika’s POV)

I saw Jessie getting out of her bed and going out of the room with a pillow in her hand. Ugh! They’re doing it again!

I went to the bathroom. As I was going out, Keke and Jessie were having a pillow fight. Jessie was on top of Keke. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom.

Moments later, I got out of the bathroom after washing up. The atmosphere changed. Jessie and Keke were talking and laughing while eating their breakfast.

“You guys are so weird. Earlier you guy were killing each other and now…” I sigh and went off to change into my uniform.

(At School: Keke’s POV)

“YESH!! One more week!!” I squealed while stretching my arms.

“One more week for what?” I heard Jisoo ask.

“Holiday.” I told him. “You didn’t know?”

Jisoo shrugged.

(Author’s POV)

“Sarang!” He went to her. She was sitting with Jessie and Mingming was in front of them. “Annyeong Sarang and Jessie!!”

“Sarang?” Jessie asked. “You told him your real name?”

“Jessie, how was your ‘date’ with Jihoon then?” Wonwoo asked. This caught Mingming’s attention.

“Date? With Jihoon?” Mingming turned around

“It wasn’t a date. We had to talk about something.” Jessie said and left the spot.

Mingming was dying to know what they did together. He wanted to spend time with Jessie too but he was sure she thinks him as a friend and nothing more. Mingming stood up and went to Jihoon who was texting.

“Yah. Jihoon.” Mingming said.

“What?” Jihoon looked up.

“Did you really go on a date with Jessie?” He asked.

“Well, kinda…”

“What do you mean kinda?”

“You go ask her yourself.” Jihoon said. “Go away now. I’m busy.”

(Mingming’s POV)

Should I ask her? Nahh… I’ll ask Mika. I went to Mika.

“Mika- shii…”

“Oh. Mingming. Annyeong.” She waved.

“Did Jessie really go on a date with Jihoon?”

“Ummm… not really. I don’t think so. Ask her.” Mika said as she smiled.

“Oh. Okay.” I said and left. I’ll ask Keke.

“Annyeong, Keke-shi.” I waved.

“Annyeong.” She waved back.

“One question…did Jessie go on a date with Jihoon?”

“She might’ve. I don’t know. Ask her.”

What?! Don’t they live together? How can they not know?!! Kiwi!!

“Annyeong, Kiwi-shi.” Kiwi was writing something and Doyoon was sitting in front of her trying to get her attention

“What do you want?” Doyoon glared.

“Not from you. Don’t worry, I won’t take her.” I said. “Kiwi-shi, please tell me if Jessie went on a date with Jihoon or not.”

“Date with Jihoon? I don’t think it was a date but they went somewhere together. I don’t know. Ask her yourself.” Kiwi said.

(Jessie's POV)

I ran out of the room. I sat on the  stairs with my chin rested on my hand.

Ugh...why do them keep saying I went on a date Jihoon? It's so embarrassing. Jihoon has a  girlfriend. He would feel awkward.

I sighed as I rested my head on my laps. Minute later, I felt something cold on the side of my neck. I looked up. Hansol was sitting beside me with two can juice. He waved at me.

"Hey, you  okay?" He asked as he held up the juice in front of my face. "Which one, chocolate or strawberry?"

"Chocolate." I said. He handed me the can. "Thanks."

"You like chocolate flavor? Most girls I know liked the strawberry flavor." He opened the can and drank it.

"Yeah. I don't like strawberry." I said. I was struggling to the can. Hanson laughed and opened.my can. "Don't laugh." I nudged him as I pouted.

"You're cute." He pinched my cheek. I blushed.

"You are a straight forward person."

"Yeah." Hansol let out a soft laugh. "Hey, can you give me your number?" He took out his phone.

I took out my phone from my pocket and gave it to him. I looked at him as her typed my number in his. He looked at me. Our eyes met. I quickly looked away blushing. I heard him laugh.

"You are so cute, Jessie. Here." He handed me my phone back. He shuffled next to me and put hid arms around  my neck. I backed away shocked.

"Yah. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking a picture."

"Why?"

"For the contact picture. Come closer. We hav to look really close." He pulled me closer making my and his cheek touch. I was blushing like mad. "Ready?" he asked me.

"yeah" My answer was stiff. I couldn't move. I  was embarrassed. Luckily there was no one around. He took the picture and saved it on my contact. I was him type.

"Look. I saved you as my girl." he showed me his phone.

My girl? What??! Is he  for real?

I gave him my why-the-hell-would-you-save-me-as-your-girl look.

"Because I want you to be my friend." He said cooly.

"How did you…" I gave him who-the-hell-are-you look.

"I am an American boy who is straight forward." he smiled looking satisfied.

I was still shocked. He suddenly brought his face really close to mine. Our nose was an inch apart. He laughed. He backed away as he ruffled my hair.

"YAH! You don't touch my hair." I fixed my hair.

"Dont worry. You look perfect. Come on. Let's go class." Hansol stood up and pulled me up by my shoulder.

I look perfect? He such an outgoing person. 


SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...AGAIN!!


I wrote this on my phone so some parts may be weird or it might not make sense...TEEHEE!!