☜♥☞Healing Camp or Killing Camp?

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

“Guys, I’m home~” Kiwi said in a cheery tone. She took off her shoes as she walked in. she jumped on the sofa next to Mika. “Mwoya~? Did you have fun on your first date?” She asked. Kiwi nodded with a reply. “Look Doyoon brought this.” She pointed to her shirt. “He has a girly taste.”

****

“Yellow~~” Jessie talked through her phone.

“Jessie, what are you doing right now?” Mingming asked.

“Nothing much. Why?”

“I was just wondering what we should do for the project.”

“We can do any topic, right?”

“I think so.”

“Hmm…dunno~~”

“We should go somewhere, don’t you think? We can write how it was and stuff.”

“We can do that, if you want.”

“I search for a place we can go. Bye bye.”

Jessie put down her phone and went to the kitchen. “Keke, what should we have for dinner?” She looked through the cupboard. “There nothing here.”

“I wanna order something. Jajangmyeon?” Keke requested while drinking milk. Jessie nodded, “Sure. Ah, you went on a date as well?” She asked. “Date? With who?” Keke asked back than drank her milk again. “Jisoo.” Jessie said. Keke choked and coughed. “What?! Who told you that? I would never, NEVER, date him.” Keke put the glass down and went to her room.

“Why is she overreacting? I’m just asking.” Jessie said as she grabbed the home phone. “Hello? Is that the jajangmyeon shop? Can I have 4 bowls of jajangmyeon and 4 plates of mandus? Yep. The address is ****. Thank you. Come quickly~”

“We’re having noodles?” Kiwi asked. Jessie nodded, “Go get changed.” Kiwi went to get changed.

 

 “Wonwoo, should we go somewhere fun together?” Mingming asked as he was typing on the computer.

“MT? Why?”

“For the project.”

“Hmm… If you want. I’ll ask Mika.” He dialled Mika’s number. “By the way, where are we actually going?”

“I don’t know. Camping? Healing camp? Or KILLING camp?” Mingming chuckled.

“Whatever.” Wonwoo kicked him.

{Wow. Fantastic baby. I wanna dance dance dan-} [] “Hello? Mika’s phone. Mika speaking. What can I do for you?”

“It me, Wonwoo.”

“Oh, hey!”

“Mika, me and Mingming was thinking about going somewhere fun like healing camp or killing camp for our project. Do you wanna come?”

“Killing camp? I don’t like the sound of that. But okay. Only us?”

“Us and Mingming and his partner.”

“Oh. What about others?”

“Others can join if they want.”

“Kay. I wanna go healing camp. But I know Keke and Jessie wants to go killing camp after seeing B.A.P’s Killing Camp.”

“Really? Okay then.”

“I ask others. I’ll call you back later.” Mika hung up.

“Are they coming then?” Mingming asked.

“She’s gonna ask. She said Keke and Mika might wanna do killing camp instead of healing camp.”

“Killing camp? I was joking to you about that… I don’t wanna go killing camp~~” He whined.

*****

“Kids, Wonwoo just called asking if we wanna go camp. Healing camp or killing camp. Do you wanna go?” Mika asked.

“I wanna go killing camp.” Keke jumped. Jessie joined her, “Me too, me too. I wanna go too.”

“I wanna go healing camp.” Kiwi said.

“I’m going healing camp.” Mika said. “Keke and Kiwi, ask your partner if they want to go.”

“Mm.” They replied. Keke took out her phone. “Oh. I don’t have his number.”

“You don’t? I ask Doyoon to hand his phone over to Jisoo.” Kiwi said. “Hello? Doyoon?”

“Mm. Kiwi.”

“Others were thinking of going to camp for the project. Do you wanna go healing camp together? Well, with Wonwoo and Mika.”

“Sure. It’ll be fun~”

“Ah, can you hand your phone over to Jisoo? KeKe needs to ask him.”

“Kay. Jisoo-ya, Keke want to talk to you!”

“What do you want?” He asked.

“Rude. Yah, you’re gonna come killing camp with me, got it? No excuses. I drag you if you don’t.” Keke said sternly.

“Yah, I hurt- no YOU hurt my leg. So I cant.” Jisoo said.

“Stop being a kid. You’re coming with me no matter what. I’m going!” Keke hung up.

“Why are you guys always fighting and arguing?” Jessie asked.

“He makes me angry. He told me that we should restart but he’s the same.” Keke said.

“Trust me, you are fighting cuz you like each other. It’s like a love-hate relationship.” Mika said.

“Whatever.”

*DING DONG* “Jajangmyeon’s here!!” Keke ran to the door. She paid the person and ran back. “Let’s eat~~” 


short and crap update...sawiii~~

i make it up to you next time...

my exams finally finished~~~

[^] ^^TO MY SUBBIES AND SILENT READERS ^^ [^]