☜♥☞Memories

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(Jessie’s POV)

To @shortieJihoon: Let’s meet up

From B2TYFULJESSIE

“There. Happy?” I showed my phone to my friends.

“Yea. Now change the ringtone.” Keke said in demanding tone.

“No way. Wait… why are you speaking in informal? You’re the youngest here.” I frowned.

“Kiwi is the youngest too and she speaks informal to you and Mika. You don’t do anything to her. Why can’t I speak informal?” she pouted.

“Huh? You’re right. But she’s no fun when teasing her. You’re easy to target. So stop talking informal, okay?” I head locked her.

“AHH!! It hurts. Let go.” Keke struggled.

“Say it and I’ll let go.”

“No.”

I head locked her harder. “Okay, okay. Let go, unni.” She pointed out the ‘unni’.

I let her go. She rubbed her neck as she went to sit beside Mika.

~Pretty Unni, You Have a Message~

To B2TYFULJESSIE: The park where we first met. 4:30. Saturday

From @shortieJihoon

“EH?! The park where we first met? How the hell am I supposed to remember that!(?)” I shouted.

“GOSH! JESSIE!! You don’t even remember that?” Mika threw a pillow at me.

“…no…”

“It’s the park where we always used to go. The one near our old apartment building. You remember?” Kiwi reminded me.

I thought back at the past. “Ahhh…nahhh”

Keke, Mika and Kiwi glared at me which was freaking me out. They looked really disappointed. I just smiled. The atmosphere felt weird. But to make the mood better, I made a peace sign and shouted, ‘TEE HEE.’ (A/N: kinda like this >> CLICK)

“That is SO not cute!” Kiwi made a don’t-you-ever-do-that face.

I slowly nodded.

“OMG! BANGTAN IS ON TV!!” Keke screamed.

I quickly sat down and screamed with her. “EEKK!! J-HOPE!!”

“JONGGUK!! SARAN-!!” Keke got smacked by Mika who was giving her a death glare. “Jongguk…is mine.”

“YAH!! UNNIE, I had him first.” She pouted.

“Share?” Mika held her hands out.

“…..unggg… share.” Keke shook hands with her even though she didn’t want to.

(Time passes: Saturday)

“I’m going now. Annyeong!!” I shouted as I left the house.

“KK. Don’t come home late.” Mika shouted which could be heard from outside.

(Jihoon’s POV)

I was excited. It felt like a date. Does she really remember now?

“Bye mum and dad.” I waved at the picture. “I won’t be late.”

I went to the park and sat on the swings. I looked at the time, 4:25. She should be here soon. I just have to wait. I looked at the other swing which was next to me. I felt my self smiling.

“Jihoon-ah!” I heard Jessie’s voice. She was running towards me. ‘Jihoon-ah’ I missed that. I waved as I smiled.“Hy hy!”

She sat on the swing next to mine. “So… I heard you and I were childhood friends.”

“Mm. And you were my first crush.” I said.

“EH?!! Me? Really?”

“Do you remember how we met?”

(10 years ago: Authors POV)

9 year old Jihoon ran to the park crying after getting beaten by his aunt. He sat on the swings and cried. He wanted his mum to confront him. But she wasn’t here. He sat there crying for a long time when someone said, “Are you ok?”

He looked up and saw a girl standing in front of him. She whipped his tears. “Why are you crying? Are those bruises?” she reached her hands out to my neck. I put my hands on my neck hiding the bruises. The girl sat on the swing next to him. “I’m Jessie.”

“My name is Lee Jihoon.” He said as he was hiccupping.

“Ahh…Come on. Let’s play.” Jessie dragged Jihoon hand-to-hand.

They kept playin. Jihoon was finally forming a big smile. He had no friends to play with in school. She was the first friend he made and he was really thankful. Students always bullied him and stole his lunches. He wanted her to be his friend forever.

“It’s getting dark. I have to go home.” Jessie said.

“Don’t go.” Jihoon whined.

“We’ll play next time.” She took out her bracelet and put it on him. “Take this bracelet. A sign of our friendship. Come here on Saturday at 4:30, okay?” She ruffled his hair.

“Mm.” he nodded his head.

“So… see ya.” Jessie ran as she waved back.

(Time Passes: Saturday)

Jihoon ran to the park with a smile on his face. He was excited meeting Jessie again. He sat on the swing waiting for her. ‘She is my first crush...’ He thought.

“Jihoon-ah” Jessie came running to Jihoon. “Sorry. I’m late, right?”

“Ani. It doesn’t matter.” He said as he went towards Jessie and held her hand. Jessie blushed. “Come on lets go play.”

Jessie and Jihoon were playing with sand. They both had a smile on their face. While Jessie was playing, Jihoon place his lips on her cheek. Jessie looked at him in shock.

“I think I like you.” He said as he was blushing. Jessie suddenly hugged Jihoon. He fell back and Jessie was on top of him. Their eyes met. They stayed in that position for a while when someone interrupted them. “Woah! What is going on here?” Jessie turned to see her friends, Keke, Mika and Kiwi. Jessie felt embarrassed so she stood up as she helped Jihoon up.

“So, who’s this, Jessie?” Mika asked.

“Boyfriend?” Keke teased them.

“Yea. I’m her boyfriend.” Jihoon said as he held Jessie’s hand. Jessie blushed hard.

“OHH!! JESSIE!” The three girls teased.

“Don’t tell anyone. Please?” Jessie asked.

“Okay, okay. Don’t worry. We won’t tell anyone.” Keke said.

“Your secret is safe with us.” Mika said.

(Time Passes: Jessie on the way to school)

It has been 3 weeks since Jessie and Jihoon had been going out. No one except her friends knew. Jessie was going school. She saw Jihoon on the way. “Jihoon-ah!”

“Oh. Jessie. Good thing I met you. Guess what?” Jihoon smiled. “I’m going to be attending you school!”

“WAHH!! Jeongmal?!” Jessie jumped up and down. “Starting when?”

“Today. So let’s go together.” He held her hand. They were walking as they were talking about random thing.

“Jihoon-ah. Call me ‘Jihyun’. It’s my real name.”

“Okay the, Jihyun-ah.”

(At school)

“Quick, quick! They’re coming!” Keke ran back in the classroom.

“Everyone get ready!” Kiwi shouted to the students.

“YAH! KIWI! Don’t shout!” Mika slapped her head.

Jessie and Jihoon came into class.

“CONGRATULATION~~ CONGRATULATION~~ CONGRATULATION FOR BEING A COUPLE!!~~ ” The students started singing.

“HEOL!! KEKE, MIKA, KIWI!!!!” Jessie dragged the three girls out of the classroom. “You promised!!”

“Actually, we didn’t.” Kiwi said.

“UGHH!! But why you tell them?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore!”

On the other hand, Jihoon was in the classroom. The students were staring at him.

“Annyeong…? I’m Jihoon. I just transferred today…??” Jihoon awkwardly introduced himself.

(3 month later: the park)

“Jihoon-ah… why you call me this late?” Jessie asked Jihoon with a tried voice.

“Jihyun-ah… I’m going abroad.” Jihoon’s eyes were red. He had been crying. He was forced to study in America. His aunt told him to stay with his grandmother. “Sorry…”

“Jihoon-ah… is this joke?” Jessie smiled a bit.

“No…I’m going this Saturday. I had to tell you.” Jihoon walked towards her. He tried giving her a hug but he got pushed back.

“No. You’re tired of me, aren’t you?” Jessie stepped back as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“No…Jihyunnie…it’s not like that.” Jihoon went forward as Jessie went backward.

“Goodbye…” Jessie ran back home.

“No…Jihyun.” Jihoon tried running after her but he thought he was going to be hated more. “Let’s meet in future.”


Soz for late update AGAIN!

~sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry~

Skool started and HOMEWORK was given...

so i didnt hav time to update


BTW, is dating at '9' years old, too young??

THERE IS LOT OF 'TIME PASSES' IN THE CHAPTER


TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THE SILENT READERS