the Magic Water Cup

Reincarnation

As they came inside the tarot card reader store, they bowed to the owner and sat on the chair opposite the reader. It's too much for the card reader's surprise to see Sunggyu here.

"K-Kim... Kim Sunggyu" the reader grabbed Sunggyu's hand and Sunggyu is really afraid because the reader knows his name and the reader's face is in horror.

"H-how do you... How do you you know my name?" The reader's face became so unreadable and she's trembling.

"Meet me tomorrow!! Just yourself! You have to come. I have something to tell you" the reader said.

"Wait!! But we came here to get our future!" Ryeowook grabbed Sunggyu's wrist and released it from the reader's hand.

"Trust me! It won't be good" the reader said.

"what do you mean?"

"you're not meant to be together with him" Ryeowook's eyes got bigger and he's really angry.

 

"this is too much.. how can she said things like that" Ryeowook grumbled and Sunggyu just laughed.

"that's why I don't believe in fortune tellers or tarot card readers, they say nonsense"

"anyway.. you'll come back here tomorrow?"

"hmm.. I don't know.. maybe yes, I'm quite curious of what she will say about me"

"want me to accompany you?"

"You don't need to, she wants me to meet her alone and you'll be busy preparing your show starting tomorrow"

"You're right.. I have to make 20 designs" Ryeowook sighed. "But I can accompany you if you want me to"

"It's okay... btw, I'm hungry~" Sunggyu clinged to Ryeowook's hand.

"okay.. let's eat" Ryeowook ruffled Sunggyu's hair, smiling.

 


 

Sunggyu sat on their shared bed and stared at the bathroom door, Woohyun is inside. He wanted to ask about Ryeowook.

Woohyun stepped out of the bathroom, shocked to see Sunggyu staring at him.

"Oh gyu, you want to take a ba-"

"You know Ryeowook?" Sunggyu cut Woohyun's words.

"O-of course, gyu.. You don't know that we're cousin?" Woohyun looks nervous. He is afraid Sunggyu will get mad because right now Sunggyu's stare is not so friendly, and it's scary.

"Ryeowook is your cousin?!" He paused. "Explain me about your messages to him.. What do you mean by 'pretending' to love me?!"

"I... I'm sorry but I must say this.. He is just using you, Gyu!" Woohyun stepped closer to Sunggyu but just then, he got slap.

"How dare you say something like that about Ryeowook hyung" Woohyun touched his cheeks, it doesn't hurt that much but it stings so much in his heart. Sunggyu walked out of their shared bedroom and Woohyun begin to sobs.

 

He left Woohyun and headed to the tarot card reader's place. Sunggyu stood in front of the tarot card reader's door, hands in his pants' pocket. He hesitated, 'should I really meet that woman again?' he thought. Just when he thought of leaving the place and turned his back, a head of a woman came out from inside, peeping.

"HEY! why are you just standing outside since earlier?"

"OH MY MOM" Sunggyu shouted as he touched his chest and looked back. He don't really expect the woman to know his presence and he's just planning to run away.

"come on.. come in.." the woman made way for Sunggyu to enter.

"so what do you want to tell me?" Sunggyu asked right away when he entered the shop.

"Sunggyu, how is Woohyun now? Is he alright?" Sunggyu frowned hearing this, he wondered how can she knows Woohyun.

"how can you... know Woohyun..." Sunggyu is quite amazed with this woman in front of him. The said woman just smiled, Sunggyu is sure that the woman is so proud of herself because she amazed him.

"Oh so it's right" the woman smirked. "I supposed you're married to him?!"

"I don't want to admit it but yes... I'm married to him by force" The woman smiled creepily.

"This is the thing... Kim Sunggyu, do you believe in reincarnation?"

"no..."

"But I have to tell you that this thing exists" Sunggyu just keep his mouth shut and gestured the woman to continue her speech. "And you've been reincarnated. You're one of the lucky person who ever experienced an immortal reincarnation. Immortal reincarnation is like you're being re-born as yourself, the same you. Most of people reincarnated as a different self BUT you.. You and people around you, are special." silence.

"wow.. I wish I could believe this" Sunggyu said sarcastically.

"I'm serious about this.. You're gifted, you've been given a second chance.. And if you don't mind I want to show you something precious..."

"something.... precious?" Sunggyu asked as if he is spelling the words, he is thinking deep whether he should accept the offer or not.

"yes... you can follow me to the back of that curtain" the woman pointed to the curtain.

"uhh wait! how much should I pay?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm planning to give it for free but well... if you insist" the woman shrugged.

"n-no... let's go" Sunggyu stood up and followed the woman.

Behind the curtain he can't find anything apart from a big rounded wardrobe in the middle of the small room. The woman spelled some weird languages which Sunggyu doesn't understand and the wardrobe began shaking, Sunggyu stepped back right away. About a minute later after the endless spell she said, the wardrobe is shot opened, Sunggyu is closing his ears with his hands and his eyes tightly closed when the woman look at him, she laugh at him.

"hey.. come here... it's over already" Sunggyu cleared his throat and step forward, trying to look cool. He can see some kind of a sink maybe?! but there's a water in the sink. On top of the sink there are buttons and some kind of a rounded thing with who-knows-what-language-is-that written around it.

"whoaa... are you planning to kill me here?" Sunggyu stepped backward again, the woman just rolled her eyes.

"please... this is the magic water cup..." she said proudly.

"m-magic water.. what?"

"magic water cup... You just have to dip your face in and you'll return to your past"

"are you crazy? I could die because I can't breathe there"

"you silly!! that's why it's name is the magic water cup... you won't feel anything..." Sunggyu slowly started to trust the woman and stepped forward again.

"when you arrive in your past, you'll be invisible and you won't feel tired nor starving" Sunggyu nodded.

"but... What if I want to come back here?"

"I guess you're ready..." She said, obviously ignoring Sunggyu as she turned the rounded thing and pressed the button. The water begin to swirl in the middle when the button being pressed. She asked Sunggyu to come closer and he doesn't even know why he obeyed. Just when the woman is about to push his head to the so-called-magic-water-cup, Sunggyu said his last question once again.

"what if I want to come back?" Sunggyu asked in the middle of battling the woman strong hold to the back of his neck.

"you won't come back until you found out your precious past" as she said her words she used all her power to push the young guy's head to the swirling water and just then Sunggyu can't remember next what happened with him.

 


 

2040Sunggyu wake up on a grass field, he was sleeping on his back and right after he realize what happen, he stand up right away.

"Ya! Kim Sunggyu!!" 2040Sunggyu looked around right away when he heard his name being called. 2040Sunggyu is sure that he's not imagining things, but he really heard Woohyun's voice calling him. Not far from where he's standing, he can saw a big tree and there're two young guys sitting below it. 2040Sunggyu walked closer to see. He can hear a giggling sound and soon after he find his own self and Woohyun. Woohyun is sitting behind past-Sunggyu, past-Sunggyu's back facing Woohyun as they wrote something, Woohyun is writing on past-Sunggyu's back and past-Sunggyu wrote on his legs. (a/n: for next, I'll write 2040 as Sunggyu, 2013 Sunggyu as past-Sunggyu and 2013 Woohyun as Woohyun)

"what do you write?" Woohyun peeped over his lover's shoulder.

"secret.." past-Sunggyu quickly covered his paper. Sunggyu frowned so this is him in his past life.

"what did you say?" Woohyun said, it's not that he didn't hear it but he just want to tease past-Sunggyu.

"s e c r e t... you can't read it now and I won't read yours too.. we'll read it when we can fulfill our dream" past-Sunggyu looked over his shoulder to find a pouting Woohyun, he giggle but continue his writing. Woohyun put his paper and pen down on the grass and hugged past-Sunggyu tight from the back. Past-Sunggyu stop writing too, he frozed for a couple of seconds but rested his head on Woohyun's shoulder at the end and smiled. 'so I used to love him in my past' Sunggyu nodded.

 


 

Since Sunggyu arrived in his past, he has been following past-Sunggyu around and Sunggyu finds out that past-Sunggyu's live revolves around Woohyun. There's no single day past-Sunggyu spend without Woohyun. Sunggyu is in Woohyun's house now, past-Sunggyu is there too, they are.. currently.. cuddling each other on Woohyun's bed. Sunggyu just sat on the floor beside Woohyun.

"Hyun.. I'm curious, what shampoo do you use? It always smeels so nice and your hair is smooth" past-Sunggyu carrassed Woohyun's hair and Woohyun smiled hearing it. After past-Sunggyu retreated his hand, Sunggyu is curious if Woohyun's hair is really soft. So he reach out his hand to touch Woohyun's hair. He froze, it's right. He smiled and continue caressing Woohyun's hair. 'I'm sorry, Gyu. Just this once. I don't know that Woohyun's hair is this good to touch'.

"S-Sunggyu-ah..." Woohyun called for past-Sunggyu.

"hmm?"

"I think I feel someone touching my hair" Sunggyu is shock. He quickly retreats his hand. 'he can feel my touch?!'

"stop imagining things, Hyun.." past-Sunggyu said with eyes still closed.

"noo.. I swear Hyung... I feel someone touching my hair.." past-Sunggyu opened his eyes this time.

"aww, Hyun.. You're too beautiful and flawless.. I think the ghosts like you" past-Sunggyu said with a grin on his face, hearing this Woohyun backs away from their hug and hit past-Sunggyu's chest.

"you're greasy!! where do you get this greasy line from?! me?" soon after, Woohyun is pulled into the hug again.

"yeah.. I stole it from you" Sunggyu's eyes disappeared as he smile so brightly. Woohyun smiled seeing it and kissed past-Sunggyu. A sweet but deep kiss. Sunggyu on the other hand, he is like the third wheel on someone's relationship and he feels like watching the beginning of a movies now. He just watched the two with mouth agape, 'seriously WHY AM I HERE?!!!?!'. Sunggyu sighed and leave the room.

 

 

 

A/N: sorry guys to keep you waiting :") I usually write according to my inspirations and mood and yeah... I kind of, lost my mood for a couple of days but I managed to finish this today.. I'm sorry for the short update, I don't want to keep you guys waiting :") enjoy reading! ;D