Revealing Our Feelings

Reincarnation

yayy finally... chapter 3 :")

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update, I hope you still remember the story...

the previous chapter is about Sunggyu met the card reader and he got back to the past and found out that he had fallen for Woohyun in the past and yeah that's it.. OTL

enjoy reading.. <3

past-Sunggyu is for 2013 Sunggyu

Woohyun is for 2013 Woohyun

and Sunggyu is for 2040 Sunggyu

 


 

Past-Sunggyu woke up beside Woohyun the next morning, he was sleeping on Woohyun's arm the whole night. He looked up and smiled.

"good morning, hyun" past-Sunggyu kissed Woohyun's cheek and Woohyun immediately woke up.

"aww whyyyy" Woohyun shifted his arm only to hug past-Sunggyu closer.

"come on.. you must go to work and I must got back to home" 

Woohyun replied with a mumble. He let past-Sunggyu got out of his hold and he stirred as he tried to get more sleep.

"hyun.. I don't understand your words.. come on, get up and take a shower while I prepare your breakfast" Past-Sunggyu patted Woohyun's and walked out of the bedroom. Sunggyu was watching them the whole time, he was really tired being here. The truth that he never gets tired and hungry here makes him tired and he was extremely bored. But this morning, he was quite amazed that the one who do the cooking in the past was him and Woohyun was the sleepy-head "grandpa". He thought of calling Woohyun's name to test if he can hear him but he was not ready yet so instead he wanted to make sure if they really can feel his touches. He nudged Woohyun's body because the boy was trying to sleep again and Woohyun is shocked, Sunggyu is even more shock because it's true that they can feel his touch, he quickly followed past-Sunggyu out of the bedroom while Woohyun was still trying to catch the situation and then some minutes after he came out while shouting...

"hyungg.... hyungggg" he dashed out of the bedroom, holding his bolster. He dropped his bolster and back-hugged past-Sunggyu.

"what?" Sunggyu turned his head "hyun, don't drop your bolster here. It's dirty, you know" Woohyun just ignored it only to fastened his hold on past-Sunggyu's waist.

"it's really scary staying here... I felt someone touching me again earlier.."

"stop hallucinating, hyun.. you've been staying here for more than 3 years and nothing had ever happened"

"but it is real.. I felt it.. like yesterday night.. hyung, sleep at my house again tonight, will you?" Woohyun peered through past-Sunggyu's shoulder and rested his head on it.

"hyung.. Can you really cook? What are you trying to cook?" Woohyun was shock to be greeted by the awful-looking pancake, it's not because of the batter because Woohyun knew that his boyfriend was using an instant pancake mix but it's about the look. The pancake was looking more like a scrambled eggs.

"I'm trying to make a pancake for you"

"what? you call this a pancake? hyung.. so you're not joking when you say you can't cook.. move.. let me do it" past-Sunggyu just grinned at his boyfriend and moved away, watching his boyfriend do the cook.

'So 2013 Sunggyu also can't cook' Sunggyu who is watching them from the kitchen table is also smiling. past-Sunggyu moved to sit in front of Sunggyu.

"hyung.. what is your plan for today?" Woohyun asked while he tried to flip the pancake.

"me? since I'm finished with my college.. I think I'm just going to laze around today"

"hyung.. seriously.." Woohyun moved to place the pancake on past-Sunggyu's plate. "actually, I take a day off today.." past-Sunggyu looked up at him.

"ohh.. why do you take a day off today?"

"hyung.. don't tell me you forgot what day today is"

"what? is today your birthday?" past-Sunggyu was not very good with remembering things such as birthdays, anniversary nor valentine's day, etc. not even his own birthday date. And Sunggyu is no different "no.. I'm very sure that I remember your birthday is on 8th February"

"please.. try more harder" Woohyun beamed at him.

"ohh!! Ohh!! is today my birthday?" Sunggyu laughed at past-Sunggyu, he could guess that today was not past-Sunggyu's birthday and why doesn't he remember his own birthday, at least Sunggyu remembered his own birthday not someone else's.

"gyu... no, today is not your birthday.. you don't even remember your own birthday?? but oh well.. you remember mine.. thank you babe" Woohyun put the stove on the table, to be exact on Sunggyu's hand. Sunggyu retracted his hand in reflex. He leaned closer to kiss past-Sunggyu. 

"so what day is today? tell me, hyun" past-Sunggyu pouted.

"today is our 3 year anniversary, hyung" Woohyun cupped both of past-Sunggyu​'s cheek.

"ohhh... sorry, hyun" past-Sunggyu smiled sheepishly.

"it's okay.. I know you.." Woohyun kissed past-Sunggyu again, this time longer and gentler. They parted and Woohyun sighed "it has been 3 years, hyung.. I don't know time feels to fly so fast when I'm with you.. I'll never get bored of you even for 20 years or 50 years forward, until we become a grandpa, I'll always love you and only you, even until I die I'll only love you" They looked at each other's eyes and smiled.

"I love you too, hyun.." past-Sunggyu said while he caressed Woohyun's cheek.

"hyung.. I plan to tell our parents today about us dating.. it has been 3 years and I don't think that it is right to keep on hiding this from them" Woohyun said.

"are you sure? I don't think my parents will be okay if they hear this.. I'm not ready yet"

"hyung, it's not wrong to try.. I'm not ready too but if we keep on thinking like that, we can't never tell them about us.. I can't hide it anymore.."

"are you sure? I think my parents will faint if they hear this.. I'm the only child they have"

"we will never know if we never try, hyung.. even though they are against it, I promise I won't ever let go of you"

"hyun..." past-Sunggyu rested his head on Woohyun's chest "I'm afraid"

"it's okay hyung.. I'm here..." Woohyun carressed Sunggyu's hair. "now let's take a shower and get ready to meet them" Woohyun gently pulled past-Sunggyu up and he tugged him to his bathroom.

"what do you mean by 'let's'?!!" Sunggyu stopped in front of the bathroom.

"just let's... let. us. why are you stopping in the midway?"

"no way... I'm not going to take a shower with you.."

"whyyy...." Woohyun whined while wiggling his body.

"we will not shower properly.. you go first!! and I'll eat the breakfast first!" Woohyun knew that very well too, in the end he gave away and he was being pushed inside the bathroom by his boyfriend.

 

They were standing in front of past-Sunggyu's house, hands entertwined. Sunggyu was there too. Sunggyu didn't know why but he somehow felt nervous too. 'will they get past-Sunggyu's parents approval' he thought.

past-Sunggyu gathered his courage and finally pressed his house' bell. They retreated their hands and not long after a maid came out and greeted them. They bowed and walked in. They felt even more nervous as they saw that past-Sunggyu's parents were eating breakfast in the dining room.

"mom, dad.. I'm home" past-Sunggyu touched the back of his neck awkwardly. Woohyun was standing next to him.

"aww.. hello, gyu!! and hello, Woohyunie!! how's your day with Woohyun, gyu? do you guys go to the club to meet up with some hot girls at night?" past-Sunggyu's mother said excitedly.

"no.. we don't really like going to clubs" past-Sunggyu replied without thinking. "mom and dad... actually there's something important I want to tell you" Woohyun tugged on the back of past-Sunggyu's shirt because suddenly he felt his feet weakened and he felt kind of dizzy.

"what is it, gyu? why is your expression so dark?" past-Sunggyu's father finally said something.

"actually, for the past 3 years I've been dating someone.."

"oh really?? That's great!! who is that lucky girl? and why don't you ever bring her to our house? you know gyu, we're not against you dating.. you don't need to worry" past-Sunggyu's mother said.

"it's not-"

"what is your problem, dear?" past-Sunggyu's mother replied unpatiently "by any chance, DO YOU MAKE THE GIRL PREGNANT AND SHE IS ASKING FOR A MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE BABY IS ABOUT TO BE BORN?" Past-Sunggyu's mother eyes got bigger as she said the words.

"no, mom..." past-Sunggyu sighed. "it's just..." Sunggyu took a long breath and released a deep sigh before he continued on "...I don't date a girl" past-Sunggyu said it fast that it nearly sounded like a rant.

"WHATT?" past-Sunggyu's father dropped his newspaper and looked at past-Sunggyu. "you date a guy?? you mean you're gay?"

"yes...." past-Sunggyu lowered his face and his voice became smaller.

"WE ARE TOTALLY AGAINST IT!! gyu.. why out of all the pretty girls out there you choose a guy..." past-Sunggyu could tell that his mother was totally mad. She massaged her temples "gosh.. you are giving me headache since early in the morning.. and who is that guy? I swear I'm gonna make him stay away from my son" she stood up from her chair and walked towards past-Sunggyu.

past-Sunggyu could only lowered his head even more and kept his mouth shut. He was afraid. Afraid that his parents will hurt Woohyun. Afraid that he will be kept away from Woohyun. Afraid that he can't ever see Woohyun again. Afraid that he can't ever be together with Woohyun for the rest of his life. Because these past years, his love had grown more for the younger man. Woohyun changed him into a better person and he had been leaning on him a lot until it felt like his world evolved around Woohyun.

 


 

*4 years ago*

past-Sunggyu was sitting beside the basketball court, watching the basketball team exercised. He doesn't really have a friend so he usually just spent his leisure time in the campus by watching the team exercised or maybe going to the campus' library. But suddenly, "BANGG!!" a ball hit his head from the back. He rubbed his head and looked around as he stood up. The ball hit him quite hard that it made him felt a little bit dizzy and his eyes blurry. Beside the basketball court there's a football court so it could be that the ball came from the football team member. He can see 2 guys approached him.

"I'm sorry.. my friend here is a beginner, he just joined the team so he kind of missed the aim" the two guys bowed to him several times. past-Sunggyu felt more dizzy and the world started to turn. He just touched his head, he can't catch any word from the guy.

"are you okay?" the guy that hit him reached his hand because past-Sunggyu looked like he was about to faint. And he was. He fainted.

"whoaaa.... Nam Woohyun, I swear, CATCH HIM!!" said the other guy when he saw Sunggyu was about to fall. The said guy, Woohyun was fast to catch him and finally he was told to bring him to the campus' clinic.

 

Woohyun was there and never leaving. He stared at past-Sunggyu's face and never failed to admire him. how past-Sunggyu's brown hair matched his pale fair skin, his cute little eyes, his chubby cheeks and red lips, and his slender fingers. Woohyun remembered that he had never met him before.

past-Sunggyu felt someone's gaze was on him. He was conscious and he slowly opened his eyes only to be welcomed by a pair of eyes admiring him. Sunggyu was shocked and he backed away, holding the clinic's bed. He was not very fond to strangers but he was still nice, he was just introvert.

"oh it's great that you're awake" Woohyun said with his signature smile. And past-Sunggyu relaxed a bit.

"eumm.. maybe you're shocked to see me.. I was the one who hit your head earlier.. I'm sorry" Woohyun stood up to give past-Sunggyu a bow. past-Sunggyu nodded to him.

"are you forgiving me already?" past-Sunggyu nodded once again.

"what..." Woohyun was puzzled because the other guy wasn't even shouting at him because he hit his head and even made him faint. Instead he found the other guy's cheeks turned red.

"thank you for accompanying me and maybe... even for carrying me here" past-Sunggyu said. He too, deep inside his mind was admiring Woohyun. His naturally good-looking face and his muscular body.

Woohyun paused, mouth agaped "damn..... just damnn...." Woohyun thought of how much he wanted to squish the other guy's reddening cheeks and how much he wanted to kis- oops noo... He thought that past-Sunggyu was like an angel fallen from the sky and past-Sunggyu on the other hand thought what he did wrong for Woohyun to say that thing.

suddenly Woohyun snapped from his thought "no, no.. I'm not saying that to you. I'm sorry, are you a first year student?"

"no.. I'm a third year student" he replied simply.

"oh.. I'm actually the first year student.. I never see you around.." past-Sunggyu just nodded and smiled.

 "I'm sorry... hyung, can I know your name?"

"I'm... don't keep on saying sorry..." past-Sunggyu felt he blushed even more, he never been like this before "I-I'm Kim Sunggyu.. yours?"

"I'm Nam Woohyun.." Woohyun reached out his hand and past-Sunggyu returned it hesitantly. "hyung.. let's get along"

 

Since that day, Woohyun tried his best to follow past-Sunggyu around the campus. He wanted to be friends with past-Sunggyu because Woohyun just realized that past-Sunggyu didn't has any friend. Woohyun was loud, cheerful, and blunt and past-Sunggyu was calm and introvert. Woohyun bit by bit changed past-Sunggyu into a more opened and cheerful person. past-Sunggyu had grown to trust Woohyun more and leaned on him more until the day they realized that their feelings had changed and they had fallen for each other.

 


 

"gyu! I asked you who is that guy.." she stopped right in front of past-Sunggyu. Sunggyu snapped out of his reverie. He looked at Woohyun and was about to say something when Woohyun replied...

"me" Woohyun finally spoke up because past-Sunggyu just won't answer.

"woohyun.. so you are the guy who made gyu like this?" she moved to stand in front of Woohyun. "I thought you are a good friend but it turns out that you're giving a bad influance to my son.. you better go away, Woohyun!! Leave Sunggyu's life and never show up again in front of him!!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" she shouted so loud that it made Woohyun shivered and a tears escaped his eyes. He gave past-Sunggyu a reassuring smile before he turned around to leave. "of course it is hard to accept a gay relationship.. it's okay, I'll just gonna try again another time" Woohyun tried to cheer himself up in his mind.

 

A/N: OMG.. sorry it took years for me to make an update ;A; actually I kind of lost my passion before.. But for the sake of my readers, I thought I should at least try to finish the story :")) please.. I hope I got a comments or new subscribers.. as my motivation <3 thank you for reading too :)