Our Fortune

Reincarnation

Woohyun entered his apartment with a limp body, his head hanging low. Sunggyu followed him behind and watched him walked towards his room. Woohyun took a deep breath and released it. He just left past-Sunggyu's house a few minutes ago but he already missed the older guy. Sunggyu saw him ed his shirt and dropped it on the ground. The next second Woohyun continued to walk towards his wardrobe. He was tossing his clothes out and stopped when he finally found what he had been searching for. Woohyun brought the soft fabric closer to his nose, Sunggyu guessed that it could be past-Sunggyu's clothes. He wore that clothes and laid on his bed. Sunggyu found Woohyun cute because of the fact that the t-shirt was too big for Woohyun.

And now Sunggyu was thinking why did he dislike the idea about marrying Woohyun so much when the other guy was all nice and love him with all his heart. Okay he admitted he didn't like Woohyun and liked Ryeowook instead but once he spent days and nights here, he didn't want to admit it but his "like" had grew for his husband in 2040.

 

How nice it would be to have Sunggyu beside him by now, Woohyun thought. He closed his eyes as he tried to smell past-Sunggyu's scent by hiding his face behind the soft fabric that is past-Sunggyu's. Tried to imagine that his boyfriend was there beside him, he reached his hand to grabbed his pillow that his boyfriend usually used, holding it. Celebrating their 3 year anniversary alone was not fun at all. Soon, a tears dropped from both Woohyun's eyes.

"it's true... Sunggyu hyung is true... I shouldn't have asked him to tell them.." Woohyun covered his face with both of his hands as he shifted, back facing Sunggyu. Sunggyu was standing beside the bedside table there, watching Woohyun. Woohyun's body was shaking.

"what should I do now..." this time, a sobs came out from Woohyun. He had been telling himself to hold his tears but he just can't. He was not crying because he doesn't get the permission. He doesn't need that damn permission, he was afraid of losing his boyfriend. He just wanted and needed past-Sunggyu​ beside him.

Sunggyu felt bad for them too. Woohyun kept on crying until he fell asleep. Sunggyu made sure the guy had fallen asleep, before he inched closer to Woohyun and  Woohyun's hair. Woohyun shifted comfortably to the touch, now facing Sunggyu again. And he was smiling in his dream. Sunggyu smiled too as he continued to Woohyun's head 'don't cry pabo.. now your eyes are swollen.. what will my past do if he sees you like this.. he will be very sad' Sunggyu thought and smiled.

And, Woohyun came to his mind. Sunggyu couldn't help but thought of his Woohyun. He remembered leaving house after having a fight with Woohyun. He kind of regretted it.

 


 

After that day they made the announcement to past-Sunggyu's parents. They just texted each other everyday or maybe just called each other at night. They couldn't meet frequently anymore because past-Sunggyu's mom had been so protective about his son going out. She would ask past-Sunggyu where he is going, with who, etc. And sometimes they would try meeting in secret,  past-Sunggyu would lie to his mother saying that he wanted to searched for a job or today.. he said that he wanted to do a job interview.

It had been 2 weeks since the last time he saw Woohyun. past-Sunggyu waited outside Woohyun's apartment, not long after Woohyun came out of the building with a bucket of flower that he obviously hid. The other guy seemed to be slimmer, past-Sunggyu thought it might be because of him, he can't help but to blame himself and his parents. Woohyun was a son of a broken family, his parents got divorce when he was 16 years old. So past-Sunggyu didn't bother about getting permission from Woohyun's parents. They don't care actually and no-one wanted him. His mom re-married a rich guy and lived in Australia while his father was an entrepreneur in Japan. Thank God at least, Woohyun's father still cared to give Woohyun an apartment before he left him and promised him to give a yearly living expanses. even thought Woohyun got his living expanses from his dad but he didn't use it and got a work instead.

The younger boy ran towards him as he saw his boyfriend already waiting. past-Sunggyu started to cry, he smiled weakly at Woohyun who frowned.

"why are you crying, gyu?" Woohyun's other hand (that was not holding the flower) touched past-Sunggyu's cheeks and wiped his tears away with his thumb. He shook his head and pulled Woohyun into a tight hug.

"I miss you so muchhhh, pabo" he chuckled and Woohyun smiled. They stayed like that for a moment because both of them really missed each other and needed some time to pay for the lonely weeks of being alone.

Woohyun sighed breaking the silence and pulled away "me too.. sooo muchhhh~" He said as he squeezed his boyfriend's lips by his. He smiled and leaned in again to captured his boyfriend's lips into a proper kiss. The older guy rested his hands on Woohyun's waist to brought him closer, he kissed back, lips moving eagerly. He had been missing Woohyun's touches and kisses. He missed the night where they cuddled to sleep and the morning where they woke up next to each other, bodies tangled. They finally parted to catch their breath. Woohyun pushed the bucket of flower to his boyfriend's chest.

"for you.. my beautiful baby.." Woohyun cooed and past-Sunggyu can't hide his blush.

"should I go and dig a hole for you to hide, hyunnie?" past-Sunggyu said as he scrunched his nose due to the greasiness. But he took the flower anyway and hid his face behind the flowers as he tried to smell it. "you're so embarrassing​... anyway, thank you" Woohyun smiled at what his boyfriend said.

"don't ever cry again, okay? it hurts me to see you like that." Woohyun smiled and cupped both past-Sunggyu's cheeks and he replied with a nod. Sunggyu just wanted to snort if he could, because Woohyun was also crying, even worst than past-Sunggyu. He cried like his boyfriend is dead and the world will end soon.

"where do you want to go, gyu?" Woohyun entertwined their hands.

"actually i just want to cuddle with you at home, can weee?" past-Sunggyu tugged Woohyun's shirt and done some aegyo.

"no we can't... I want to bring you somewhere" Woohyun smiled as he caressed the older boy's hair lovingly.

"where? Let's go then"

"no.. let's eat something first.. you haven't had your lunch yet, right?" past-Sunggyu nodded in reply.

"okk.. then.. I want to eat at that sushi restaurant near your office"

"okay.. great choice.. the place I want to take you is not too far from my office too.. lets go!!" they walked to a bus stop to wait for a bus. 

 

As they arrived at the restaurant, they were welcomed by the waitress and she guided them to a table. They sat in front of each other, looked at the menu with one hand while the other hand never leaving each other since they got on the bus. They quickly ordered a food to eat.

"where do you want to take me?" past-Sunggyu asked as he reached for the younger guy's other hand.

"I wanted to take you to a fortune teller" Woohyun replied.

"what? you believe in such thing, woohyun?" past-Sunggyu laughed mockingly.

"whyy... I'm just curious.. I walked pass the store tomorrow and saw that many people was coming to ask about their future.. I'm curious about our future too.. It doesn't matter if it is true or not or if it really happens or not.." Woohyun explained.

"oh well.. up to you, my dear" past-Sunggyu replied jokingly and shrugged.

They finished eating and walked to the fortune teller store. The store was not too far from the restaurant. Sunggyu had been following them and when they arrived at the store, Sunggyu felt so familiar with it.

They entered the store and Sunggyu was shocked to see the old woman that made him arrived here greeted them.

"we are here to get our fortune" Woohyun said as he sat in front of the fortune teller. past-Sunggyu followed him.

"sure..." the old woman smirked.

"what's your name, young guy?" she asked.

"my name is Nam Woohyun and this is my boyfriend Kim Sunggyu" Woohyun replied. She nodded and asked them to give their hands. She hold their hands and closed her eyes.

She frowned and smiled as she began to see visions in her mind but suddenly her eyes snapped open. The two were shocked that they jumped on their seats.

"you two are a soulmate, a match made in heaven. BUT!!" the woman snapped and the two can't help but got shock again. "-you can't be together. Many peoples are against your relationship. But it's up to you, you can change it, as long as you will to fight for it." Woohyun didn't realize that he had been holding his breath and he finally been able to breath again after he heard the woman's last words.

"also, you must be careful of deaths, don't be too greedy.. I won't tell you what will happen exactly but let me tell you.. death separates you" the woman added and she released her grip from the guys' hands.

"deaths? one of us will be death?" Woohyun asked.

"of course everyone dies, kid." the woman replied. But that's not what Woohyun meant. But well he just shrugged it off.

Woohyun and past-Sunggyu was not too happy after they heard their fortune. They left the store with a heavy heart and anxiousness.

Sunggyu stayed at the store and looked around it. The place was the same, the difference was just that the store looked newer than the one in 

his year. Sunggyu was curious and wanted to try to ask a few things.

He tried to speak to the old woman but surprisingly no sound came out from his mouth. He frowned and tried to patted the woman's shoulder. The old woman was surprised.

"who are you?" the older woman asked. Sunggyu was not shocked anymore that the woman can feel his touches. Sunggyu wanted to ask her about everything he is curious about but he didn't know how, since he can't talk and the woman can't see him.

He suddenly got an idea. He searched for a paper and a pen and thank God he found it. He grabbed it and wrote on it.

'I'm Kim Sunggyu. I came from the future. 2040." The woman saw  the pen moving on itself and inched closer to saw what he was writing. The woman was taken aback when she read it.

"ohh.. so... you were the reincarnation of Kim Sunggyu that just a few seconds ago left this store?"

'yeah.. your future told me that I was going through some kind like immortal reincarnation' Sunggyu wrote again in reply.

"so you said you were going through an immortal reincarnation?! ohh.. so it's what will happen!!!" the old woman said unsure at first but then she said almost beaming. "so in the future Sunggyu will go through an immortal reincarnation and be together with Woohyun.. no wonder I saw a bright light from a far at the end of my vision"

"so why are you here? do you perhaps having a relationship with Woohyun in 2040?"

'you sent me here.. later in the future.. you surprisingly still alive and still look the same as today and yes, I'm married to him BY FORCE and you insisted to send me here.'

"of course, I'm not an ordinary human. I'm glad to hear that... so what are you doing here staying at my store?"

'I wanted to ask you about things.. do people here can feel my touches?'

"You are currently seeing your past, and what you saw and lived now is just like a dream so you can't change anything about your future because it already passed and yes they can feel your touches. But you control it. They only feel it if you want them to feel it. So if you by accident walk past a person, the person won't feel anything."

'so actually I don't need doors and I can walk through walls?'

"exactly.. so you haven't tried walking through walls"

'and they can't hear me?'

"yes they can't hear you and it's not like you can talk here either"

'I see.. thank you.. btw, when will I be able to get back to my present?'

"didn't I tell you when I sent you here?" Sunggyu shook his head but then he remembered the woman can't see him.

'no' he wrote.

"to be honest.. I don't know when either.. you will be back to your present when you already find what your past needed, what you need to fix or something like that"

'you're no help.. I'm leaving' the woman saw the pen dropped and Sunggyu walked out of the store through walls.

 


 

Staying at the past for a few weeks now, Sunggyu already remembered the road here and he could get back to his past's house and Woohyun's house himself. After he found out that he doesn't need a door so he didn't have to keep following them. Sometimes when Woohyun and past-Sunggyu were at home, Sunggyu would leave them alone and went outside. To tell the truth, Sunggyu didn't like the idea of getting to the past because he couldn't do anything and he was especially bored. He felt like a third wheel in their relationship.

 

On a fine day, Sunggyu followed Woohyun to his office. Because he wanted to get a new atmosphere, a new feeling. He watched Woohyun typed something in his laptop on his work desk, Woohyun done copying some work papers, Woohyun joining a meeting, until he saw a familiar face. Ryeowook. Sunggyu stopped following Woohyun who was about to head to the canteen with his co-workers. Ryeowook was approaching him, for a second he thought Ryeowook could see him but it happened that Ryeowook was eyeing Woohyun. He felt something heavy on his chest, maybe a longing feeling that he felt for Ryeowook, he missed him. He just realized he have not met him for so long. His heart beat faster.

 

 

 

A/N: and yayy.. woohoooo~ an update.. I'm being a good girl updating this, right?? *raised an eyebrow* lol

sorry it took so long for me to update.. I have to recheck the grammar MYSELF, so I'm sure there're still many mistakes I made haa~ OTL

anyway.. thank you for reading and please subscribe and even better UPVOTES and comments are very appreciated :"))

omg I talk too much... :X