Back to You

Reincarnation

A/N: Hello everyone!

Thank you that some of you are still waiting for my update :")))

I don't even read fanfiction anymore but for you guys who's still waiting I'm gonna try to finish..

Really I don't expect you to actually wait for years and for that I tried to make an update..

 

past-Sunggyu is for 2013 Sunggyu

Woohyun is for 2013 Woohyun

and Sunggyu is for 2040 Sunggyu


 

Past-Sunggyu's eyes shot open when he felt someone trying to release the handcuff from his hands. Policeman and nurses.

"Woohyun" it was the first word that came out of his lips when he was conscious. Soon after the pain on his wrists from the handcuff started to arise and it's hard to move his hands for it had been lifted up for too long. But all those pains were nothing compared to his worries for his boyfriend. He remembered Woohyun was being hit hard on the head and fainted.

"pleasee.. save the other man that is with me.. He needs to be checked immediately.." He begged one of the nurse that was examining him. The nurse stopped examining him and looked at him with concern.

"what is your relationship with him?" the nurse asked him.

"I-I'm...." He couldn't possibly answered that he's Woohyun's boyfriend. "I'm his bestfriend.."

"I'm sorry to tell you this now in this position... but your friend has passed away.. I give you my deepest condolence..." He gasped, tears welled up his eyes. 'This can't be real, I must be dreaming..' he thought, so he tried slapping his cheek hard but it stung. Not only his cheek but also his heart knowing that the one he loved had left him forever.

past-Sunggyu stood up with his wobbly legs and walked out carefully. His body shaking from the weep he let out.

"where are you going, sir? We should take you to the hospital too to check your condition.." the nurse called for him and approached him.

"I know.. I want to accompany my friend on the road to the hospital, can I?"

"Sure.." the nurse replied and lead him to the car where Woohyun was. On the way, past-Sunggyu recognize an old man from before, the manager of this restaurant. Sunggyu bowed to him.

"Sir, are you the one who called the police and ambulance here?" the old man was hesitant but he nodded anyway. "thankyou so much for your help. I don't know how it would be if you were not saving us." past-Sunggyu deep-bowed at him and the old man gave him a bow and a weak smile in return. The old man didn't know about his master's plan. He was shocked when he saw a bunch of well-built man wearing a hat/beanie and a sunglasses went out of the restaurant holding a baseball bat along with his master, and not long after he heard a scream from the basement and he hurried down to see what had happened..

 

Past-Sunggyu climbed up the ambulance only to see a body covered with white fabric. He pulled down the fabric with shaky hands. It was Woohyun. He let out a silent sob while hugging his boyfriend's cold body.

'Woohyunn... Why do you leave hyung so fast.... there's still a lot of things I want to do with you.. we haven't go to a vacation together, haven't get our permission from my parents, haven't opened our secret letter below the tree, we promised to open it up when we can fullfil our dreams. But what should I do now if my dream was to be with you forever. We also haven't bought our dream house and haven't adopted a kid yet.. you said you love kids, right? and you would want to adopt one with me.. But why did you leave just like that.. you should have withstand it...' past-Sunggyu said silently in his heart as he carressed his boyfriend's face that was already pale and cold. But soon he shook those thoughts away. 'noo.. it's not Woohyunnie's fault.. why are you putting all the blame on him stupid Kim Sunggyu... He will be very sad and angry if he hears you say this from heaven' tears kept falling out of his eyes as he remembered every moment he spent with the younger guy.

 'How am I supposed to live without you, Woohyun-ahh...'

 


 

Past-Sunggyu kneeled beside Woohyun's grave as he threw flower petals on top of it. Today was the day Woohyun's body got buried, there's just a few people that came, his parents, Woohyun's colleague and friends, and some of Woohyun's family. Woohyun's parents was on their way to Seoul now. And as he expected, Ryeowook didn't show up. He would kill him if he showed up in front of him ever again. He already asked his father to put this incident to the court but it seems like they can't put Ryeowook into jail, the one who did all the harrassment and violence was not Ryeowook but his lads. And Ryeowook was rich just like him, he would use his father's power and money to prevent him from entering the jail. He was satisfied enough to see the guy who killed his boyfriend and him was going to jail.

Someone tapped a finger on his right shoulder and he looked up. A woman in his 50s was smiling at him, the woman was familiar to him. He stood up with a confused look and gave her a bow. On the other hand, Sunggyu recognized the old woman, the tarot card reader.

"you don't remember me?" the woman asked and past-Sunggyu shook his head in reply.

"I'm the tarot card reader.. you came to me several weeks ago with your boyfriend.." he remembered now.

"ohh... how did you know about Woohyun's funeral?"

"well... I just happened to know it.." past-Sunggyu was silent. "I just want to tell you to come meet me tomorrow if you're able and want to. I want to offer you something..."

"What do you want to offer?"

"Something i know you wanted so bad right now.. A second chance.." He frowned. 'A second chance for what?! It's impossible to turn back time and it's even more impossible to bring Woohyun back to life' he thought.

"You must be thinking that I'm lying or maybe crazy.. But it's up to you to believe me or not.. I just want to help the two of you...." past-Sunggyu didn't trust in things like tarot card reading, fortune telling, black magic, reincarnation and such things. He hesitated but he wanted to try it if it means he could meet Woohyun again, even if it was just for a short minute. He haven't said thank you for loving and taking care of him to the younger man for the last time.

"Okay... Okay... I'll meet you at your store tomorrow.." he agreed and she walked away.

 


 

The sun shone on past-Sunggyu's face, waking him up forcefully. His right hand was reaching for his bedside clock with closed eyes, still not willing to wake up yet. He read the clock with his half lidded eyes, 8.15 was written on it. He sat up while rubbing his eyes sloppily 'It's just another lonely day without Woohyun'. Sighing, He got up and gone to the bathroom to prepare himself. There's a place that he wanted to go to and he also promised to meet the tarot card reader today.

Sunggyu watched his past drove to the park where he first arrived in the past. He wondered what was his past trying to do here. His past looked around and found what he was searching for. He walked towards one of the tree in that park and squated down. He dig and dig until he found a box, the box was not buried too deep so it's easy to find. He took out the box and dusted the dirt off.

"Never thought that I will come back here to read our message alone, without you, woohyun-ahh~" past-Sunggyu smiled bitterly as he opened the box. By this, Sunggyu finally remembered that he had saw the two of them wrote the letter below this tree when he first arrived in the past. Past-Sunggyu took Woohyun's paper and opened it up.

Dear the love of my life, my beautiful Kim Sunggyu

I bet you already cringe from the first line of my letter.. Hahaaha But I know you actually love hearing those

"Yes woohyun.. I really miss your stupid cheesy words.." He responded to the letter.

Hyung... That day...

Thank you for sitting in front of the basketball court...

I think you still don't know about this..

Actually I've been paying attention on you since the high school entrance ceremony

I've fallen for you just in one glance.. ♥

And actually I purposely hit your head that day.. I just couldn't think of a better way to get to know you because I barely met you in school. So when I saw you there that time, I think I must use this chance to get to know you...

Gyu.. I'm sorry.. I think I bring bad inflience to you.. I made you love me too.. I've turned you into a gay like me..

"what is he talking about.. really.... but yeah it's your fault for being too cute and sweet" He responded again as he wiped the tears off his cheek.

I'm really sorry but I can't help it. At first I thought I just wanted to become your friend but it turns out I've fallen in love too deep with you..

Kim sunggyu, would you forgive me again one more time? Just like that day when you forgave me and stay with me forever? 

Hyung i love u so much..

When you read this message I would be too embarrass to face you.. So don't tease me with my letter and just pretend like you don't know..

okayy?? pretty please?? hahahaa =,=

He brought the letter to his chest and closed his eyes, trying to imagine that the one he hugged was Woohyun. 'I can't tease you even if I want to. you left me..... Woohyun-ah, I miss you so much....'

He folded the letter and found an mp3 player as he put the letter back to the box. He took the mp3 player out and pressed the play button.

"ehemm... hemm... a... aa....

Hello Sunggyu hyung!!! I, your cool boyfriend, will sing for you....

But first, I want to apologize heeuunggg... I break our promise to open our letter together... I plan to read your letter and drop this mp3 in the box.

So when we open it together next time.. you could listen to the song and my excuses hahaha.. hyung will understand, right?

hmm actually, my goal is to get your parents's permission.. But we tried and we didn't get it, they don't even allow you to meet me..

I can't meet you frequently anymore.. I miss you so much..

and today, I miss you too much but I can't meet you.. I miss you more and more until this song came out on my mind..

this song reminded me of you and us.. beautiful...

Baby My Love Beautiful. I love you
Just by looking at you, just by thinking of you, my heart races

Even in this moment when I’m looking at you, if I close my eyes, I miss you
Will you be able to understand my heart? Just like that shy day
You probably hated me sometimes, did you push me away sometimes?
But still, I’ll sing my heart to you, who stayed by my side

Baby My Love Beautiful. I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful. I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U

Do you remember the day we locked eyes?
I’ll sing my heart as I slowly go to you

Baby My Love Beautiful. I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful. I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U

Even in the moment of pain during our goodbye
Let’s never forget the memories we had together
I’ll take a step to you with my heart, I’ll protect you

Baby My Love Beautiful. I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful. I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U"

Despite the tears that had been flowing nonstop from past-Sunggyu's eyes, he was so happy to hear the voice of the younger man that he missed so much. He kept replaying the recording. After about an hour of staying at the park, reminiscing his days with Woohyun. Past-Sunggyu finally decide to meet the tarot card reader. He drove to the tarot card reader store while still playing Woohyun's recorded song.

 


 

Past-Sunggyu parked his car and entered the store without hesitation. He had been thinking that maybe the tarot card reader can help him reunite with Woohyun again, even though part of him knew that it is impossible. He pushed the door open and found the old woman right away. She was stirring something in a bowl.

"uhmm.. hello.. you said yesterday that I have to come meet you"

"ohh, yeaa.. come in.." the old lady said while busy reading something in her book and added a powder into her bowl.

"you look busy.. what are you making?" past-Sunggyu felt awkward standing there so he just wanted to chit-chat a bit.

"this is actually for you.. if you agree to what I want to offer to you" the old woman smiled.

"for me?? and what do you want to offer?"

"I can give you another chance to be together with Woohyun"

'okay.. this sounded scary' past-Sunggyu thought. it was as if the old lady wanted to kill him so he could meet Woohyun once again in heaven. Well it's not like he is close to this old lady. So who knows what she would do to him. or it can be that someone is using her to kill him. But some part of him wants to know how he can be together with Woohyun again.

"you must not believe me now.. It's up to you to believe me or not"

"Wwwhat should I do?" past-Sunggyu is hesitant but he really want to believe the old lady so he could meet his woohyun again.

"drink this... and you'll get a chance to be with woohyun again in your next life" the old lady gave the bowl to past-Sunggyu.

"Whoaa.. what is this drink?" past-Sunggyu thought 'Is she trying to kill me too?'

"no I'm not planning to kill you stop thinking so negatively.." the old woman said.

"huhh? did I said it out loud just now or you actually read my mind?"

"hurry and drink it or you don't believe me?" the old woman is about to take the bowl but past-Sunggyu stopped her.

"Wait.. Okay okay I will believe you and drink this.." past-Sunggyu took the bowl from here.

'If reincarnation does exist, I hope I can have you even if it is in my new life.' he thought and drank the potion.

'Woohyun I miss u and I hope we can meet again.. I hope we will be happy together in our new life..

I promise you I will love you with all my heart in our next life too'

 

After past-Sunggyu drank the drink, he left the store but when Sunggyu is about to leave too, the old woman stopped him.

"Hey Sunggyu..." Sunggyu stopped.

"I think you've seen enough it's time to come back" the old woman said.

"come here, dip your head in the magic water cup again and you will come back to your time" the woman opened the curtain and there's the magic water cup.

"are you ready to come back?"

"hmm" Sunggyu answered shortly.

The old woman turned the bowl and press the button, the water in the bowl began swirling. Sunggyu knew that he had to dip his head in the bowl and he did just that without being forced by the old woman.

 


 

Sunggyu wake up in front of the tarot card reader store.

This time the first person that he wanted to meet is his Woohyun. He immediately took out his phone and message Woohyun to ask where he is.

'in the office.. why?' Woohyun replied shortly, Sunggyu just remembered that the last time he left Woohyun he slapped him.

He thought maybe that's why he replied so shortly. Maybe he is sulking.

'Ah right.. He must be in the office right now' He thought and head to his office.

Sunggyu paid for the taxi fare and came out of the car.

He head to Woohyun's office in the 8th floor and opened the door.

He saw Woohyun sitting in front of his desk, heads down and hands on his forehead with messy hair.

Woohyun lifted up his head to find Sunggyu standing there.

"Gyuu?" Woohyun stood up.

Sunggyu smiled and ran to hug him "sorry I slapped you this morning" he replied.

Seeing all what happened in the past really hurt him and maybe he could be a little nicer to Woohyun.

He's nice and he loved him so why does he has to hate him so much, Sunggyu thought.

"Huhh?" Woohyun is puzzled to receive a hug from Sunggyu, it's usually him who makes skinship and gyu don't really like it.

"busy with work? I'm sorry if I disturb you" Sunggyu break the hug and straighten Woohyun's hair.

"no.. I'm.. I'm not busy"

"then should we eat together tonight?"

"let's go.. But I still have some work to do.. Will you wait for me for a while?"

"okay.. I'll wait for you downstairs" Sunggyu replied.

He came out of his office and found a familiar face.

"Ryeowook hyung" He called but Ryeowook didn't heard him and he was running outside to the balcony while holding his phone.

Sunggyu followed him to give him a surprise.

Ryeowook is not working there but his dad is one of the stakeholder there.

 

"Heyy.." Ryeowook talked on the phone.

 

A/N: thank you for waiting me to update this story I'm sorry it took so long :"(

I hope you're happy to see me updating this story