Hurt and Lost

Reincarnation

A/N: Hello everyone!

finally I'm updating this fanfic!! sorry for the long wait! :"D

Like I've said before.. I actually don't plan to write this fanfiction anymore.. but, when I just pass by here and saw the comments.. I decided to add a chapter to this story.. Because I kinda miss writing fanfiction too..

Warning: I rate this chapter M because there are human abuse, violence and torture.

Mood: Angst

anyway.. Enjoy!

 

past-Sunggyu is for 2013 Sunggyu

Woohyun is for 2013 Woohyun

and Sunggyu is for 2040 Sunggyu


 

Sunggyu made a schedule for himself, he decided to follow past-Sunggyu around for a day and the next day, he will follow Woohyun around. He is now following Woohyun to his office, watching woohyun do his works. Sometimes Woohyun would stop doing his work and stared blankly for a while, Sunggyu thought he must be missing past-Sunggyu since the last time Woohyun met past-Sunggyu was around a week ago. Sunggyu decided to walk around because he was too bored watching Woohyun doing his works. On his way, he saw someone that is so familiar to him, someone whom he missed so much. He felt his chest tightened as he walked closer to that person, Ryeowook.  Now he know that 2013Ryeowook was working in the same company as Woohyun. He followed Ryeowook to the office's balcony. He realized he can't do anything but stared at Ryeowook longingly. Ryeowook was facing the door, body leaning on the railing, he was on the phone.

"How about our plan?" Ryeowook said. "Do you think I'm joking when I told you about my plan yesterday? I'm dead serious."

"well, I will make him suffer and get rid of him. And in the end, I will get what SHOULD be mine" Ryeowook smirked. "Why does that old man like woohyun so much... I have no other choice but to plan all this.." he acted like he was sorry. "Oh! Should we start within this week?! The sooner the better for me.." He added.

Sunggyu frowned when he overheard Ryeowook's conversation even though he actually doesn't understand what he was talking about. But he was sure that Ryeowook is talking about Woohyun. The Ryeowook that Sunggyu know is not a super nice and kind boyfriend type (unlike Woohyun) but he never saw Ryeowook saying something creepy like this.

"I'll make him watched his loved one suffer and then I'll kill him" this time Sunggyu gasped. He stepped back with horror. 'If he was talking about Woohyun, then Woohyun's loved one is..... is he going to kill past-Sunggyu?!' Sunggyu thought. Ryeowook didn't chat long after until he hung up and went in the office building.

 

Sunggyu can't stop thinking about Ryeowook's phone call that afternoon. Sunggyu wanted to stop Ryeowook. Maybe if he told Ryeowook to stop, the guy will hear him, because Ryeowook always do what Sunggyu wants. Sunggyu wanted to tell Woohyun. But then he just realized that 2013Ryeowook didn't love him, he even want to kill past-Sunggyu just to crush Woohyun. And also, he is in the past and doing all that won't change anything. Sunggyu just sat limp on the sofa as he heard Woohyun's phone call with past-Sunggyu in the kitchen.

"how's your day in university, hyung?"

"aww why?? you can't do your exam? is it too hard?"

"I see... don't get down over your score, pabo.. I know my hyung will still get a wonderful mark in the end" Woohyun chuckled a bit but then he frowned.

"what? Ryeowook hyung had been contacting you again?" Sunggyu stood up from his seat, shocked. "isn't it clear for him that the one you love is me?"

"No.. He apparently know about my parents not giving us the permission" sunggyu said on the other end.

"damn.. How did he know.. And what does he want actually.. I'm afraid he is just using you, gyu" 'YEAH!! WOOHYUN YOU GOT IT!' Sunggyu shouted in his head.

"Yeah.. It's true that he's my cousin. But I'm not close with him, hyung, you know that too" Sunggyu was shocked to know that Ryeowook was also Woohyun's cousin in 2013. 2040woohyun also seem to have a bad relationship with Ryeowook remembering the messages that he saw before he left the house.

"Anyway.. Stay away from him, hyung. Yeah, i know. I love u too. Goodnight" Woohyun hung up the phone. He sounded down. Sunggyu felt full, he's not ready to see how this two will end up. He just really want to get back to 2040, he thought he had saw what he had to see.

 


 

On the other hand, past-Sunggyu just recieved a message from Ryeowook.

'Hello Sunggyu.

It's been so long since the last time i contacted u.

How are u? I heard you and woohyun doesn't get your permission from your parents and you guys can't even meet each other anymore.

I want to help you. Tomorrow night I want to invite Woohyun to drink with me. I want to congratulate him for being the next heir of the company.

And I want you to join us too, it will be a surprise so don't let him know that you're coming.

This is my present for him. I hope you come. Thank you!'

past-Sunggyu kept reading the messages as he thought what is the right thing to do: to belive what Ryeowook said or not to. He decided to believe him, Ryeowook is Woohyun's cousin afterall and it's not like he's going to hurt him remembering that he even fell for him before. At least that's what past-Sunggyu thought. He wrote a reply to Ryeowook.

'Hi, hyung.

I'm fine and thank you.

I will come tomorrow to celebrate it together with you and Woohyun.'

A reply was sent a minute later.

'That's great! meet me at the BBQ restaurant near my office. See you there.'

He closed his phone after he read the message and put his phone on his bedside table. past-Sunggyu shifted on his bed, he can't seem to get some sleep. He's not sure if it is because of the fact that he'll be seeing his boyfriend or because he's actually worried and afraid of meeting Ryeowook tomorrow, Woohyun had told him to stay away from Ryeowook. He thought he should at least let Woohyun know that he's joining them. 'I'll let Woohyun know tomorrow.' he thought before trying to fall asleep.

 

There's a weird feeling that keep on ghosting him since yesterday night. He didn't know why he was feeling this way but he always try to shake the thoughts away. He thought maybe he forgot something important, like his assignment or maybe he forgot that he actually had an exam tomorrow.

Sunggyu watched his past getting ready with a frown, he thought his past might have had a feeling about Ryeowook's real intention because he kind of looked worn out and nervous rather than happy to meet them.

'Smile! You're going to meet Woohyunie'  he confinced himself as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He's too happy after all to meet Woohyun again after so many days or maybe weeks. He took out his phone and sighed. He should at least tell Woohyun. He just got the feeling that Woohyun will be angry if he's not telling his boyfriend about this, also he hoped this would calm his nervousness a bit.

'Woohyunnie.

I just want to let u know that I'll be joining u guys tonight.

Ryeowook hyung told me that this should be a surprise for u but i just got the feeling that u would be angry later if i don't tell u this.

I'll be going. See u, hyun.

I love u.'

Sunggyu let out a silent growl before following his past to the car. He really wished he could change things up, here in 2013. Their fate is just so painful. Without waiting for Woohyun's reply, past-Sunggyu drove to the restaurant. Sunggyu kept looking at past-Sunggyu's phone that was laying on the passenger seat. The screen lit up and there's a notification from Woohyun. But his past didn't seem to recognize it.

When they arrived at the destination, Miraculously the phone rang immediately and it's from Ryeowook. Past-Sunggyu took his phone and answered it.

"Hello. Hyung, I've just arrived."

"Good. I also just arrived. Oh! I think I see your car. I'll hang up."

Ryeowook opened past-Sunggyu's door for him to get out of his car. And the two of them walked inside the restaurant.

Sunggyu already saw Ryeowook's car parked at the junction of the street. Ryeowook had planned all this. But his past still seemed clueless about all this. He scowled right in front of Ryeowook's face. At that moment, he really wished Ryeowook could saw his face, got scared and fainted on the spot but then that's impossible and he knew that it's useless since this was all in the past.

The restaurant is empty, he couldn't even see a single customer.

"Oh, sir. You finally came." The manager of the restaurant bowed at him.

"Oh yeah, Min ahjussi. I invited Woohyun and his friend to drink today" Ryeowook replied.

"I see." The old man replied shortly.

"Fighting, ahjussi!" Ryeowook threw his fist in the air with a smile and the manager bowed.

Ryeowook saw past-Sunggyu's confused look.

"Oh.. I forgot to tell u. I owned this restaurant and I reserved the whole restaurant for today. So no one can interrupt us." Ryeowook explained with a smile. Sunggyu shuddered at Ryeowook's word. While his past nodded innocently. He could understand why Ryeowook do it, wealthy people tend to do things like this, but he's not one of them, he kind of hated to show his wealth off.

"Anyway, let's go." Ryeowook led past-Sunggyu down the stairs to the basement of the restaurant. Sunggyu followed them nervously, he really hoped Woohyun would come soon. 

They were greeted by a dark room with only one small lamp hanging on the edge of the ceiling and there's a metal chair below it. Past-Sunggyu stumbled back when he grasped the situation. But it's too late, he heard the creaking sound from closing the wooden door and when he turned around, 3 people with a well-built body stood in front of the door. 

"What are you doing hyung?!" Past-Sunggyu frozed at his spot.

"Relax, Gyu. Oh yeah.. I forgot to tell your boyfriend about this meeting" Ryeowook smirked. "Hwon, take him" the said guy nodded. He grabbed past-Sunggyu's wrist violently and dragged him to the centre of the room, below the lamp. He tried to free himself but he is not a strong person, he rarely had ever moved his muscles. Beside, the other man had a well-built body.

The man shoved him to the ground, strangling his hands beside his head and his feet clamped on the other's feet. Past-Sunggyu couldn't even give his protest because the grip was too strong. By this, Sunggyu had looked away, he couldn't stand it. He himself hated violence.

"Don't worry, Gyu. I just want to snap a picture to give to Woohyun as prove." Sunggyu wriggled out of the hold harder. "Yahh!! Yah!! Yah! Don't move!! The picture is blurred." Hwon strengthen his grip on past-Sunggyu and he groaned in frustration.

"Okay. I'm done." Ryeowook smirked as he sended his message to Woohyun. It was his plan to make Woohyun suffer while watching his boyfriend being . "Handcuff him!" Hwon took the handcuff and rope that was hanging in his back jeans' pocket. He brought past-Sunggyu's hands to the back and handcuffed it to the metal chair, his legs were tied with a rope. Past-Sunggyu sat limp on the floor. A tears came out of his eyes. He felt so useless and stupid, he should've know. Now Woohyun was in danger too because of him.

 


 

On the other hand, Woohyun had just arrived at his apartment when he got a message from his boyfriend.

'What does he mean? Joined what?!' He think hard and something snapped inside his brain. He took his bag and ran out of his apartment. 'Whatever it is. I got the feeling that Sunggyu hyung is in danger' he thought but then he stopped running. 'Wait.. Where is he going to meet Ryeowook hyung anyway..' Woohyun searched for his phone violently and wrote his boyfriend a reply.

'Gyu, i hope you're not there yet.

Please don't meet him.

Where are u?'

Woohyun bit his lips nervously as he waited for the reply. But the reply never came. Instead there's a message from Ryeowook.

'Hello my cousin.

I want to inform you that you better hurry your up and save your lovely boyfriend.

you must be wondering why I'm with your boyfriend, right. hahahaa

anyway, come to the basement of my BBQ restaurant. And meet me alone of course or else your boyfriend will lost his ity for sure today.'

The message came with a picture that showed past-Sunggyu laying on the ground and there's a stranger laying on top of him, stranggling him. Woohyun really wanted to hit that stranger until he can't move his body anymore for his boyfriend. He didn't want to spend more time. So he ran outside and caught a taxi.

 


 

Past-Sunggyu keep looking at the clock above the wooden door. It had been 15 minutes and Woohyun still had not came. Even though a part of him didn't want Woohyun to come, but the other part of him was really scared and he hoped Woohyun would be there to save him.

Not long after, someone bang on the wooden door. He shot his head up and looked at the wooden door nervously. 'What would Ryeowook do to Woohyun?!' He thought.

"Kim Ryeowook!! Open the door!!" Ryeowook smirked again and offered his guard to open the door. Woohyun barged in immediately even before the door was fully opened.

"Sunggyu hyungg..." He quickly found his boyfriend as soon as he entered the room. He ran to his boyfriend but two guys ran after him and quickly held his hands and dragged him away from past-Sunggyu. He growled and tried to free himself but he couldn't beat the two guys.

"Shouldn't u at least greet me first?" Ryeowook was playing with his nails.

"Shut up and what do u want?" Woohyun barked at his cousin.

"You sure you wanna know what i want? It's pretty simple actually, woohyun-ah~" Ryeowook approached Woohyun and grabbed his chin.

"I want u to suffer" he gave him an evil smile that makes Woohyun want to spat on his cousin's face. He let go of Woohyun's chin.

"And why did u want that?!"

"Do i need a reason for that?! Hmm.. Let me think for a while.. OHH!! I think it's because YOU'RE.. THE ONE.. THAT WILL BE.. THE HEIR.. OF THE COMPANY.." Ryeowook slapped Woohyun's face with every words he said. Woohyun's expression unchanged though his cheek sting.

"you can just took it away from me. I don't even mind."

"yeah you wouldn't mind. But it's not up to your choice, sweetie. That old man had wrote you as his heir. When he die, you will become the chairman, replacing him. The only way for me to become the chairman is by killing you, Nam Woohyun, because that old man had wrote my name as the second heir in case something happened to you. So when you die, that old man would renew his statement and chose me as the next heir of the company."

 "but let go of Sunggyu hyung. He has nothing to do with this"

"No, Woohyun.. He has a lot to do with this. Well, he's the only source of your happiness and I'll make you watch him suffer" Ryeowook let out an evil laugh.

"no, hyung. Please. Just kill me now right away. Don't involve Sunggyu hyung in this."

"shusshhh.. I don't get any request. Now shall we start, Hwon?" the said man nodded and he removed the handcuff from past-Sunggyu's hands and removed the rope that tied his legs. But he is quick to strangled him against the floor again. The man left forced kisses on Sunggyu's face, lips and neck. Ryeowook was sitting about 5 meters away beside past-Sunggyu, watching all the scene with a made-up excited face.

The inserted his tounge into past-Sunggyu's mouth and he bit that tounge purposely hard making the broke the kiss and scowled at him. "kk!! Don't do that you, " the continued to kiss his jaw and the left side of his neck.

"let go of meee.. don't touch me.. errmmm.." he pursed his lips and throw his head to the left side to avoid the kisses that only gave the a better access to his right neck. The pulled past-Sunggyu's clothes apart easily because he's wearing a shirt. He tried to wriggled free but it just resulted to his hands being pulled above his head and handcuffed to the metal chair.

"NOOOOO!! what are you doingg.. NOOO DON'TTT.. SUNGGYU HYUNGGG" Woohyun screamed in agony as tears rolled down his eyes. Nobody can touch his hyung like that, not when even he had not touched him like that yet.

Past-Sunggyu let out a strangled moan when the kissed and his chest, s and stomach, nibbled on it. A tears rolled down his face too, he's being in front of his boyfriend and he's too embarrassed of himself.

"YOU BASTARD.. YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LET THIS HAPPEN IF I CAME ALONE.." Woohyun shouted with anger.

"aww.. I didn't say that, baby.. I just said that if you don't come, he will for sure lost his ity but I never say that I guaranteed he'll be okay if you come." Ryeowook replied with a shrugged.

"ahh.. DON'TT!!" past-Sunggyu screamed at the when he was about to removed his pants. But he was not given the chance to pick a choice. Woohyun returned his gaze to his boyfriend when he heard his screams. The trailed his fingers down past-Sunggyu's inner thigh.

"man, you have such a soft milky white skin. I wonder how delicious it would taste." the lowered his head and trailed kisses down past-Sunggyu's thigh. he shuddered at his words and from the touch. As much as he tried to pushed himself not to react to the touch, he squirmed when he felt something wet trailed his thigh incredibly closed to . He pressed his lips thightly to suppress a moan from coming out.

"Hey cutie, don't hold it in. Let me hear your beautiful voice" the said as he kissed past-Sunggyu's lips violently to make him open his lips. And a strangled moan came out of his lips. The also worked on pulling the last piece of fabric on past-Sunggyu's body. That's when Woohyun really could not stand it anymore. He used all his strength to free himself and it actually worked. Maybe also because the man who held him had left their guard down a little. Woohyun ran rowards past-Sunggyu and kicked the away from his boyfriend. The fell on the right side of past-Sunggyu. Woohyun gave the a few punches and quickly tried to cover his boyfriend's body when he didn't expect what was about to happen to him.

"Hyungg.. I'm sorry.. Don't be afraid, I'll get you out of this. I won't let anything happen to you" Woohyun convinced his boyfriend and the other man could only nod at his words, trying to believe what the other said.

The two of them didn't realize, the two man that was holding Woohyun earlier had recieved the task from Ryeowook to kill Woohyun.

"WOOHYUNNIEEE... BEHINDD-" past-Sunggyu screamed when he saw two man ran to them bringing a baseball bat on their hands.

'BANGG!!' His words unfinished. He's too shocked of what had happened. One of the man swung the baseball bat and hit on Woohyun's head hard. Woohyun was unconscious in one hit but the two man continued to hit him.

"Noooooo~ Woohyunn-ahhhhh~ noo don't leave meeee.." Past-Sunggyu screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Woohyun-ah!! Please stop hitting him.. Please stopp!! He's already unconscious..." He begged with a hitched breath from all the weeping. "Ahhh~ pleaseeeee...." He managed to say between his weep. He wanted to approach and hold him but he can't move because his hand was being handcuffed to the heavy metal chair. After hitting him for a several times, the two man left the room.

"Woohyun-ahh... You said you will get me out of heree... Woohyun-ahhh~" Past-Sunggyu screamed in agony but the other never reply. He looked around the room but there's only the two of them. Ryeowook and the other had ran away.

"YAHHH!! CAN SOMEONE HEAR US... PLEASE SAVE US...." he was hoping someone would hear him because the door was open.

"HELPPP.... SOMEONE..... PLEase help us-" Past-Sunggyu felt dizzy and his heart throbbing upnormally. But he catch a glimpse of an old man running towards them before everything turned black.

 


 

Sunggyu watched the whole scene with tears from the corner of the room. He's afraid to come closer. He's afraid he will get a nightmare from watching all this. He knew that this was the thing that he should see. He had been given a second chance by God to be together with Woohyun in a much peaceful world (2040), he should've cherished Woohyun more.

 

 

 

A/N: Hell yeah!! A long update!! :)) I hope you guys like it :)))

I can't believe i actually write again after a long time with my awkward english lol. And I actually write an angsty chapter. And a scene on top of that!!!! XDD I hope the scene is not too bad.. this is the first time ever for me writing something angsty. I hope you guys get the sad feeling that I tried to deliver. Tell me your opinion about the and violent scene!! :3

I really don't know what I was thinking about when I chose Ryeowook as an antagonist. I just can't imagine Ryeowook putting all that evil smiles and smirk. To all E.L.F who read this fanfic, i love super junior and I'm an E.L.F too. I hope you don't hate me for making Ryeowook oppa into a bad person in this fanfic >

Don't forget to write COMMENTS and UPVOTES for me!! I'll work hard writing the next chapter! ♥