Things I Do for You

Reincarnation

"Heyy.." Ryeowook pushed the glass door to the office's balcony as he talked on the phone.

He came out because he didn't want to be loud in his dad's office.

"Ahh.. that's right..

okay I'll come to the university right away" Ryeowook hang up the phone only to find Sunggyu standing in front of the door.

"Oh Sunggyu-ah? You are here?"

"Yeah.. I came to see Woohyun and I saw you hyung.. I called you but you didn't hear me, so I followed you out.. What are you doing here?"

"I'm being called by my dad"

Sunggyu looked at Ryeowook's left cheek that looks burning red. The scar looks obvious on his pale white skin. It looks like he just got slapped by someone.

"Hyung what happen with your face? Did someone hit you?" Sunggyu reached out his hand to touch Ryeowook's cheek but he backed off.

"Ahh no.. I have to get going.. My friends are waiting for me in the campus.."

"See you later gyu!" Ryeowook went off.

Sunggyu wondered whether Ryeowook got slapped by his dad, remembering that Ryeowook's relationship with his dad is not good.

Sunggyu sat on the bench in the balcony.

He thought it's nice to be back and to see Woohyun again. He finally understand why the fortune teller wanted him to see his past.

He finally gets what he wanted. He is being reincarnated as Woohyun's partner but he is being so ungrateful.

Sunggyu tried to look back as to why he dislike Woohyun so much..

He didn't hate Woohyun when he was obviously chasing him back in their high school. Maybe it was that time when his father decided to set them up on a marriage. He acted up because he didn't want to get married yet, besides he had someone else that he like and he wanted to go abroad to focus on his study. He tried to hate Woohyun so obviously and showed it to his parents so they would think twice but they only care about saving their business. At some point, acting annoyed in front of Woohyun has become a habit.

Woohyun is sweet, patient and kind. Even though he reject and hurt him, Woohyun is still loving. Oftentimes, Woohyun's love for him melted his heart.

Despite that he knew Woohyun is being careful around him. Woohyun is actually a very playful guy but he never gets playful with him. He knew Woohyun is afraid to annoy him more as he thinks Sunggyu hated him. But in fact he thought what keeps them away is how they are being too careful and not being themselves around each other.

Seeing what they went through in their past life really opened his mind. He thought maybe he should try to accept Woohyun and settle his feelings for Ryeowook hyung.

Sunggyu fell deep in his mind when he felt a hand on his shoulder..

"Gyu let's go.. where do you want to eat?" It's Woohyun.

"I'm craving for some soup"

"How about gukbap then?"

"Call!" Sunggyu stood up and made his way out followed by Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu stealing glances at Woohyun in front of him. They barely eat together. He barely eat at home and Woohyun usually came home after having a simple dinner outside.

"do you have something to tell me?" Woohyun broke the silence between them.

"emm noo.." Sunggyu answered awkwardly after being caught stealing glances.

"Woohyun are you happy?" This question suddenly came up in his mind.

Woohyun paused to think and answered "I guess I am.. Why are you asking this?"

"Well I just thought you kinda smile less than when we were in the university"

"I'm fine.. It's just work matter occupying my mind most of the time. You should be the one asking this to yourself. I know you don't like the idea of marrying me in the first place"

"I..." Sunggyu paused. He was usually the dominant one and Woohyun usually just give in to him but this time he felt so small.

"I thought my love will melt your heart someday.. But seeing you getting so mad this morning over what I said to Ryeowook hyung really hurt me"

"Hey I already said that I'm sorry" Sunggyu replied back finally.

"Are you going to leave me to be with him someday?"

"Woohyun I cannot leave you even if I want to.. My dad will beat me up if I do" He answered too fast that he didn't even think that his words might hurt Woohyun.

He did consider to treat Woohyun better but he thought he needed some time to change.

Woohyun just stayed silent after hearing Sunggyu's words and they went home after they finished their meal.

 


 

The next day Sunggyu woke up early and crept down from his shared bed with Woohyun, careful not to wake Woohyun up.

Sunggyu head to kitchen and took out his phone from his pants' pocket.

He searched for the pancake tutorial video that he saved last night on youtube and proceed to get the ingredients ready.

Woohyun stirred in bed and noticed Sunggyu is not there. He sat down to the smell of pancakes and rubbed his eyes.

When he was fully awake, he walked out to find Sunggyu in front of the stove cooking some pancakes.

"Gyuuu?" Woohyun called.

"Huh? you're awake?" He managed to make the batter and cook the pancake but the visual is not so good.

"You're cooking breakfast?"

"Yeah.. I just want to try making pancakes because I used to be so bad at it" Sunggyu remembered how his past burn his pancakes.

"This is the last batch" Sunggyu sighed, he really doesn't enjoy cooking. He just wanted to prove to himself that he is better than his past.

On the other hand, the sight of Sunggyu making breakfast makes Woohyun happy, he thought Sunggyu was doing all of this for him.

"It tastes good" Woohyun said after taking a bite. The pancake really tastes good despite it's look that is not in round shape.

"Thank you for the breakfast" Woohyun said while smiling and a smile crept across Sunggyu's mouth too.

 

 

Woohyun drove Sunggyu to university because today he got morning class.

"You don't have to pick me up today, I'll come to your workplace" Sunggyu said before closing the door and waved goodbye.

Sunggyu walked in the classroom and looked around. Ryeowook should be attending the same class with him this morning.

He picked the front row seat and booked the seat beside him for Ryeowook.

"Hey gyugyu~" Ryeowook put his bag beside Sunggyu, he came not long before the class started.

"Ahh hyung you came"

"Yeah I woke up late today, I thought I'm gonna be late today"

"By the way gyu, can I ask you for a favor?"

"what is it?"

"Can you help me meet Woohyun? I tried asking him out but he never want to talk to me..

Oh do you happen to know that we are cousin?"

"Yeah I managed to find out about it.."

"I see.. Can you help me meet with Woohyun? Please please? I need your help to pretend to ask him for a date but I'll be the one meeting him instead.

I need to talk about business with him but he really hates meeting me I guess.."

"Okay okay I'll help you out.. Just tell me the time and date"

"Yayy!! I want to meet him this Friday night at 7PM"

"How about the place?"

"Ahh I'll send you the location later"

"Okay I have to tell him to meet me this friday at 7PM, am I right?"

"Yes.. Thank you so much, gyu.."

"No problem" 

 

Sunggyu got 3 classes today and right after his classes, he goes to Woohyun's office.

He knocked on the door and Woohyun lets him in.

"Ohh Gyu" Woohyun greeted him.

Sunggyu sat down in one of the sofa inside Woohyun's office "It's okay to wait for you here right?"

"Yeah sure" Woohyun replied.

Sunggyu was just playing with his phone when suddenly he remembered about the favor Ryeowook asked him.

"Woohyun-ah.. Do you perhaps got time this friday evening?"

"What now? you are asking me to go for a date?"

"Hhmmm.. well.. You can call it like that.."

"Am I dreaming?! Today is going too well this is not right..

First you cook for me, then you come to my office to have a dinner with me, then you asking me out for a date.. wow..

All of this happening in a day, you really cannot wait to show me that you've changed your heart huh?"

"You don't have to think too much.. Nothing has changed" Sunggyu said worriedly.

"Yes of course I've got time.. I'll mark the date"

Woohyun is so happy about it, Sunggyu felt bad for lying to him.

 


 

Friday has come and Sunggyu got a weird feeling inside of him.

He told Woohyun this morning that he'll head to the restaurant right away from his university so he won't have to go together with Woohyun.

As time is nearing, Sunggyu cannot seem to concentrate at all that day and he began to think things.

He was worried if Ryeowook will do something bad because Ryeowook is able to do this things too back then in the past.

 

He cannot handle it anymore and he decided to cancel his plan with Woohyun.

He texted Woohyun and told him that he got assignment to do suddenly and that he cannot meet him today.

'Woohyun.. Don't go meet me today..

I'm sorry I lied to you..

Actually it's Ryeowook hyung asking me to tell lie to you so you can meet him..

I don't know what he's up to..

But I got worried so I will find out about it

Don't worry about me.."

Sunggyu go out to hail a cab and goes to the place Ryeowook shared to him, He just wanted to check what Ryeowook had planned.

 

"Is this the right way?" the taxi driver asked worriedly as they are entering a small alley.

"I don't know but the gps said so, let's just follow the gps ahjussi.. I will give you extra tip" Sunggyu also became even worried.

They arrived at the location. The road is quiet and dark since it is already 7PM.

Sunggyu saw the restaurant, a small japanese restaurant.

 

Sunggyu hesitated but entered the restaurant anyway. There's a bell attached on top of the door indicating there's a coming customer.

There is only one person sitting there and Sunggyu is familiar with him, Ryeowook. The owner turned his head.

"Huh? Sunggyu?"

"Yes.. I came instead of Woohyunnie"

"Why??" Ryeowook stood up from his seat.

"Do you start to distrust me?"

Ryeowook sound so stern and intimidating.

Sunggyu can't help but tremble.

"Sunggyu, you're scared?

Why? I didn't do anything and yet you are trembling"

He said as he walked approaching Sunggyu. He didn't have to take much steps to approach Sunggyu because of the small restaurant.

"You are scaring me.. Don't come near me.." Sunggyu took a step back.

"You should've trusted me and bring Woohyun instead..

Sunggyu, you have to be responsible.." Ryeowook grabbed Sunggyu's arms.

"Ryeowook hyung why are you being like this?

You are not that kind of person.."

Sunggyu wished he can run away.

No, he wished he didn't come in the first place.

 


 

In the other hand, Woohyun just came out of a meeting and about to inform Sunggyu that he may be late.

When he read Sunggyu's message his heart beat faster and he hurriedly run to his car.

"I hope nothing bad will happen"

 


 

The update is not too long but I hope you're happy with it ^^

I'll work hard finishing this fanfic for you guys..

Thank you~ <3