Marriage Life

Reincarnation

 

  This is the 1st day in 2040. New Year had just past and new hopes are waiting to be fulfilled. Woohyun rubbed his eyes when the sunshine interrupted his dream, he tilted his head and found Sunggyu is fast asleep, back facing him. He smiled and hugged Sunggyu's waist. Woohyun loves Sunggyu so much that he even wills to give everything for him. Sunggyu shifted from his sleep and turned around, facing Woohyun.

"Good Morning, hon" Woohyun greeted as he Sunggyu's hair. They've been married for 6 months because of their family's will but of course Woohyun is happy with it, because he does love Sunggyu even from their High School days.

"hmm..." Sunggyu blinked a few times. On the other hand, Sunggyu doesn't love Woohyun, he has a crush on his senior in his university but because of his family's will, he should marry  Woohyun. Sunggyu's family went bankrupt and his dad got to meet Woohyun's father who happened to be rich and he hold many shareholders, he willed to help Sunggyu's father's company to rise again, they became bestfriend and they finally introduced each other's son and set them up on a marriage.

"You'll have to go to university soon right? I'll prepare your breakfast, you can get ready" Woohyun smiled and got off his bed. Sunggyu just sighed and stood up, grabbing his towel on the way to the bathroom.

Woohyun looked in the food cabinet for pasta and canned tuna, but he just found half of the pasta, it's just enought for one person.

'Ah nevermind, I could just eat later in the office' Woohyun said in his mind. He prepared a spaghetti tuna as Sunggyu's breakfast and made a simple omurice and fried some dumplings lunchbox. He put the lunchbox in the food bag along with a water bottle and put it beside Sunggyu's bag.

Sunggyu got out of the bedroom, dressed up in a shirt and jeans.

"Sunggyu, I've prepared your breakfast.." Woohyun said as he untied his apron.

"I'm not going to eat.." Sunggyu said as he took his bag.

"why? but I've made you this spaghetti" Woohyun took the plates and showed it to Sunggyu.

"I don't really like your cooking and I can just eat on cafeteria"

"but cafeteria's foods is not healthy, bear with my cooking a little" Woohyun said softly trying to put a smile. Sunggyu closed his eyes and sighed.

"no! I'll eat outside" Sunggyu walked past Woohyun to get a drink and was about to walk away when Woohyun swung the lunch bag in the air.

"you forgot your lunch bag" Woohyun said.

"I don't need that" Sunggyu looked away and  was about to walked off when he felt a scarf around his neck, he touched it and looked behind.

"Why are you wearing such a thin clothes. It's cold outside" Sunggyu is touched, he just let Woohyun put the scarf on him even though he knew that the scarf don't match his shirt.

"it's done.. Good luck today!" Woohyun smiled and patted Sunggyu's shoulder. It shocked him when Sunggyu grabbed the lunch bag and mumbled a "pick me up on 3" as he walked out of the house. Woohyun's smile got bigger, he knew his love has made a change. He hit some numbers on his phone and press the green button.

"hello mom?" Woohyun said as the phone is being connected.

"hello darling, what's wrong?" his mom asked.

"mom.. can you come over today to teach me how to cook?"

"aww what happen to your cooking, Hyun? the last time you cooked for me you do it great"

"but Sunggyu said he doesn't really like my cooking"

"don't worry hyun.. I'm sure he's not being sincere" Woohyun pouted.

"but-"

"now get ready, because it's 7:10 now and you'll be late for your work. I'm sure you're still on your pajamas"

"oh right.." Woohyun looked at the clock "mom, I'll hang up, bye. I love you"

"I love you too" Woohyun hung up.

 


 

Sunggyu sat on a bench with his lunch bag on his lap. The weather is getting chilly and he really thanked Woohyun for giving him this scarf. He looked at his lunch bag and without his knowing, he's smiling. Sunggyu always wanted someone to make him a lunch box but 'why must Woohyun' he thought.

"hey" a hand closed Sunggyu's eyes from the back. Sunggyu touched the hand.

"who is this?" he asked trying to lie as he tried to feel the hands, whether he knows the person or not - which is in reality he knows.

"you don't recognize my voice?" Sunggyu smiled.

"Ryeowook hyung!" Sunggyu said cheerfully as he lowered the hands on his eyes and looked behind. And there's Ryeowook. Sunggyu knew, he knew almost everything about Ryeowook, his thick english accent, his soft and long hands, his voice. Ryeowook is standing there with a plastic bag on his hand.

"what are you doing here? you might catch a cold" Ryeowook took a seat beside Sunggyu.

"I'm about to eat my lunch" Sunggyu touched his lunch bag.

"oww.. it's a pity.. I thought you haven't eaten yet" Ryeowook took  one of the two boxes out from the plastic bag. Sunggyu pouted.

"but I want to eat the food that hyung bought" Sunggyu said.

"that's right, right? you can eat this instead of that" Ryeowook handed the other box to Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun's lunch bag once again but took it and put it beside him. He opened the box and began to eat.

"it's nice isn't it? it's still hot" Ryeowook said as he messed Sunggyu's hair and Sunggyu smiled while nodded.

"is that from Woohyun?" Ryeowook asked as he munched on his food.

"eungg? ngye-ah.. uhuk hukk" Sunggyu managed to say with mouth full of food before he started to choked. Ryeowook laughed at Sunggyu.

"don't talk while eating.." Ryeowook patted Sunggyu's back. he searched for his bottle and he quickly drank it when he found it.

"it's okay now.." Sunggyu said as he close the bottle. Ryeowook laughed once again.

"and oh!! you have rice on your face" Ryeowook leaned closer and Sunggyu froze. Ryeowook kissed the side of Sunggyu's lips and Sunggyu hiccuped. Ryeowook for the third time, he laughed again.

"you're so cute.. if this is the case then I'll have to stop you from hiccuping" Sunggyu's face reddened and he just stay still, waiting for what will Ryeowook do next, he wondered if Ryeowook will surprised him or something like that to stop him from hiccuping. But instead, Ryeowook kissed him once again, square on the lips, this time gently and longer. Sunggyu does stop hiccuping but now his heart is beating abnormally.

"see? you stop hiccuping" Ryeowook smiled. They continued to eat their lunch when Ryeowook just realize something,

"Sunggyu what's with that scarf of yours, I thought you're the best student here" Sunggyu and Ryeowook are majoring in fashion.

"ohh.. I was in hurry this morning and just took this randomly" Sunggyu nuzzled his nose on the scraf, as his nose started to freeze, it feels warm. But Ryeowook grabbed the scarf and pulled it from his neck, the cold wind hit his neck right away and Sunggyu pouted at this.

"you better not wear it.. it makes you look ugly because it doesn't suit you" Ryeowook folded the scarf and put it on Sunggyu's legs.

"don't wear it today" he said before he left Sunggyu alone.

 

Woohyun rested his head on the seat for a while, he's stressed out from all of the work he had to do. He is the type of person who will finished his work right after he's given the work. He pressed his phone to check the clock but he saw his wallpaper in the process. He smiled seeing the picture, it's him and Sunggyu taking photo together in a photo booth back then in high school, they took a photo because of their friends, Woohyun and Sunggyu are not close friend and they don't even get to know each other properly but because their friends are close with each other and everyone know that Woohyun likes Sunggyu - it's obvious from his behaviour and how he smile to Sunggyu - so they ended up being pushed together into the photo booth by their friends.

Woohyun shook his thought away and took a look at his clock. 2:50

"time to pick up my baby" Woohyun mumbled to himself as he walked out of his office, not forgot to tell his father first then left.

Woohyun ran out of his office and the cold wind hit his body right away.

"woah~ today's weather is so cool" Woohyun quickly ran to his car. "It's a relief I gave Sunggyu that scarf"

He the engine and started heading to Sunggyu's university.

It's around 3:18 when he arrived at the university and Sunggyu is nowhere to be seen. He got out of his car and entered the university. He searched for Sunggyu all around the university and stopped when he saw the figure he knows very well. Sunggyu is hugging his legs on the bench as he tried not to shiver. Woohyun ran to him and patted Sunggyu's shoulder.

"what are you doing here?" Woohyun asked, he just realized that Sunggyu is shivering so he gave Sunggyu his suit. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, and he can feel the warm feeling inside of him. Woohyun is smiling at him so sweetly, Sunggyu sometimes feels so fortunate that he got set up on a marriage with a guy like Woohyun, even though he obviously don't like him and ignores his almost most of the time but Woohyun still loves him with all his heart.

"Why don't you wear the scarf I gave to you?!" Woohyun asked but Sunggyu just froze on his position.

"let's get back home" Woohyun helped Sunggyu to stand up.

As soon as they entered the car, Woohyun the heater for Sunggyu and Woohyun smiled when he saw Sunggyu relaxed a bit.

"Feel better now?" He reached out his hand to squeeze Sunggyu's hand and Sunggyu merely nodded. Just like usual, they're not talking to each other much and just stared blankly to the road. It's usually Woohyun who started the conversation and Sunggyu would just nodded. Sunggyu became so passive when it comes to Woohyun but became so cute and cheerful when it comes to Ryeowook. It's obvious, he likes Ryeowook.

Woohyun dropped Sunggyu at home and went back to his office. Sunggyu just realize that he still had Woohyun's suit with him, he took it off and hang it on the hanger. There's a sound of a thing got hit and Sunggyu by seconds found out where the sound came from. Woohyun left his phone too. Sunggyu took a seat on the coach while trying to get Woohyun's password right, he tried using Woohyun's birthday, Woohyun's parents birthday but none of it is right. He threw the phone beside him but picked it up right away after he realized how stupid he is. He entered his birthday and the phone was unlocked. Sunggyu smiled unconsciously, he's quite confused when he saw Woohyun's wallpaper. He wondered where he got that wallpaper, Sunggyu went curious even more, he wanted to know if Woohyun really loves him. He checked on Woohyun's messages but all he can see was his messages and then there's Ryeowook. It surprises him even more that Woohyun knows Ryeowook. Sunggyu opened the messaged.

'what do you want?' This is Woohyun's message to Ryeowook.

'stop clinging to my Sunggyu, you're making it hard for me' Ryeowook's message.

'stop pretending to love Sunggyu! I know what you want' Woohyun's reply.

'what do you mean?' Sunggyu closed the phone right away, he knows what he had done is not good but he's quite angry with Woohyun now. He put Woohyun's phone back to his suit and headed to his bedroom.

 


 

Today is weekend and Ryeowook asked Sunggyu to go out with him, Sunggyu accepted Ryeowook's offer right away and left Woohyun alone. Ryeowook and Sunggyu have became so close since the first time Sunggyu entered the university, it's Sunggyu at first who tried to get to know Ryeowook until they became so close like this but Ryeowook never seems to love or may not even like Sunggyu until the first 3 months of Sunggyu's marriage, Ryeowook asked Sunggyu to go out with him - or we can say, date him.

After buying an ice cream, buying popcorn and watching movie. It's still 5pm and they're walking on the street. They past by a tarot card reader.

"want to come in?" Ryeowook asked. Sunggyu looks unsure because he doesn't really believe in things like tarots, zodiacs and things.

"ah it's just for fun.. let's see our future" Ryeowook grabbed Sunggyu's hand and dragged him inside.

As they came inside the tarot card reader store, they bowed to the owner and sat on the chair opposite the reader. It's too much for the card reader's surprise to see Sunggyu here.

"K-Kim.. Kim Sunggyu" the reader grabbed Sunggyu's hand and Sunggyu is really afraid because the reader knows his name and the reader's face is in horror.

"H-how do you... How do you you know my name?" The reader's face became so unreadable and she's trembling.

"Meet me tomorrow!! Just yourself! You have to come. I have something to tell you" the reader said.

"Wait!! But we came here to get our future!" Ryeowook grabbed Sunggyu's wrist and released it from the reader's hand.

"Trust me! It won't be good" the reader said.

 

A/N: sorry I took too much time to post this, because my grammar so I have to re-check it for several times :D btw it would be great if you tell what's not good about my story or even my poor grammar. Thanks for the subscribe and comments!! And thanks for reading :)