Date with Mr Gay (part 1)

Gay Boyfriend

Author's POV:

 

Sooyoung walk around her house while she punches her shoulder. Since last night, she slept late and its because yesterday she had long practice our with her choreographer. Her mother had given her an ointment to apply on.

 

It didn't work much, the sore is getting worse. "Eomma, the ointment you gave me was terrible. I can't feel the different at all." she complained, as she took a seat next to her mother. Mrs Choi look at her daughter, "It usually works on me and appa." she claimed. Sooyoung snorted, "Perhaps its for elderly people." she teased, earning a smack from her mother, she yelp.

 

"Eomma! Can't you see I'm in pain here?!" "No, I only see a whining daughter." she answered. Sooyoung pouted her lips, and continue on punching them.

 

------

 

Their house doorbell rings, Mrs Choi asked her daughter to answered it but the girl just whined and complain, saying she won't go but in the end she did.

 

"Why can't she do it on her own. I'm in pain here." she whined. Sooyoung pull the door open to see who it was. "Nae, what do you wa---" Sooyoung look at the person eyes wide, jaws dropped.

 

It was the Happy Virus, Chanyeol standing infront of her house with his wide stupidly handsome grin. "Youngie ah...You forgot that we have a date today do you?" he grins. Seeing him grinning like that makes Sooyoung's heart pumping so hard.

 

"Date? Did we promise to have one?" she asked confused, her eyes didn't escape to look away from his handsome wide grin. He chuckles then flicked her. "Yes sleepy head, we've promised before and the date is today." leaning forward to stare closer into her eyes with his handsomely gorgeous face.

 

Sooyoung stood still frozen solid in her position, and Chanyeol look at her with heads tilted to the side. He waves his hand infront of her face.

 

------

 

"Sooyoung ah, who is that...Ahh, Chanyeol ssi." Mrs Choi showed up from the dining room and see Chanyeol standing outside of the house, he nods to her in respect.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Choi." he greeted, with a bow. Mrs Choi slapped Sooyoung's back and finally she regain herself from being frozen for seconds. "What are you doing..Call him in, you silly girl." she said, then smile back to Chanyeol.

 

The Choi and Park has always been a very good friends. Since their child are good friends since childhood, the parents had also make a good friendship together. "Ahh, gwenchana Mrs Choi. I'm going on a date with Sooyoung right now." he grins.

 

Mrs Choi looks shocked to hear that. "Date? Are you guys dating?" she asked, looking at her daughter.

 

Sooyoung turn to look at her mother. "Ahh ani-aniya~" she lied, it was too embarassing on him confessing like that.

 

-----

 

Mrs Choi just smack her daughter playfully. "Ey~~~ Don't lie. If you guys are dating, then I'm proud to watch you two together. Aigoo~~ palli changed into your proper clothes. Palli ga..." she pushed her daughter in and let Chanyeol in, asking him to wait in the living room.

 

"Do you want anything to drink, Chanyeol ssi?" she asked to the boy, Chanyeol only shook his head. "No I'm fine. She won't take that long to change, right?" he asked. Mrs Chois just giggle and leave.

 

In Sooyoung's room. The tall girl was practically pacing back and forth and rolling on her beds thinking about Chanyeol coming and taking her out on a date which she didn't remember promise it with him.

 

" !! How can I blanked out like that and froze infront of him like an idiot! Aisshhh~~" she messed up her hair, thinking what to wear, how to tie her hair, or apply some make ups. 'Ahhh!! What am i thinking here!! Its only a date!! But with your freaking crush!!!' Sooyoung argue with her inner self.

 

"Ahh, palli change Sooyoung ah!! He's waiting for your downstairs!!"

 

------

 

After about 15 minutes of waiting, Sooyoung finally show herself into the living room. Chanyeol was busy playing with his phone, and then heard someone clear their throats.

 

He lifted up his head, and gaped at the sight he see.

 

Sooyoung stand at the door, looking so pretty and amazingly stunning to Chanyeol. Her slender tall figure shows out her true beauty and with the thin make up is enough to make any men drools on her.

 

She was slightly blushing to the fact that she is going on a date with Chanyeol, his fake gay boyfriend.

 

------

 

Sooyoung wear a very simple dress with a coat hanging around her shoulder.

 

Sooyoung-IsabelM.jpg?1edef5

 

And with her hair loose down, with slight wave in it makes it even better. She rub her hand, "Do I look weird in this outfit? Or is it too over for this date..Maybe I should change, wait he..." before Sooyoung could run back upstairs, Chanyeol had already hold her hand and it made her startle.

 

"No you look just find. Its not so over or so simple, its just good." he claimed with a smile. Sooyoung blushed even harder. 'His smile is slowly killing me!!!'

 

Mrs Choi peek from the kitchen to the both of them and giggles. "Aigoo...this kids has finally grown up..." she giggles again.

 

------

 

Chanyeol lead her out and into his car, like a gentleman, he open the door for her. "G-Gomawo." she bows and went in. He shut the door and ran to the driver seat. "Shall we start our first date?" he asked, again smiling to her. She just nods.

 

"Okay..Off we go then. Where to, Ms Choi Sooyoung?"

 

With him starts driving away, it will be their start on their first date ever.

 

--------

To be continued.......

 

Mianhae for taking it too long to update xDDD

I hope this make it up for all of you ^^

Please comment and upvote...

Sorry for the typos...

Bye!!

/ran out of the room to watch The Voice Season 5 xDDDDD/