4 dongsaengs intro

Gay Boyfriend

Sooyoung's POV:

 

I was stirring on my hot white coffee as I listened to my manager lecturing about some stupid things. It was very boring, and since it was a meeting so I don't my 100% focused on it. When he said he was done, I quickly stood, "Well, if that is only the thing thenI'll be going oppa. Class is almost starting and you have taken half of my time to be early. Catch you next week for the photoshoots." I blow him some kisses and left quickly, snatching my bag and ran out. Glancing over my wrist watch, it almost time for class and I am freaking going to be late.

 

Thank god, I made it just in time when this morning. When I slide the door open while panting hard, with all my colleagues looking at me, the sunsaengnim arrived seconds after. Good lord I didn't get a counselling letter or so. It was already lunch break and I dashed out of class so fast to be the 1st in que for food. "Hi there ahjumma...." I gave a her a big smile, she smiles back and leaned forward to the counter, "Hello Sooyoung, so what can I help you for today?"

 

"I'll have the 1st and 4th combo, set please. And then some of those big cookies, 3 for 2 dollars right?" I asked and she just nods, "Then I'll have 6...and with those delicious looking fruits salad and of course lemon tea for each combo, thank you." "You always have a big appetite, Sooyoung ah..I'll be back with the orders." she excused herself and I waited with the tray on my hand, tapping on my feets. I was the first actually in the cafe, since others just arrived.

 

"Yah, Sooyoungie...You didn't wait for me at all..." then a very deep voice shouted at me, and I turn...

 

------------------

 

Chanyeol's POV:

 

"She's gonna be late again is she?" I asked Tao who sat next to me. "Nah, she'll be here in no time, perhaps in 3..2..1." SLAM! The sound of the door went open was heard, it made everyone of us to look at it, Sooyoung was panting so hard and I knew it, she ran all the way from her agency. I sigh in relief, but seconds later the sunsaengnim arrived and asked her to take her seats and she did, besides me of course.

 

I pulled her down and whisper into her ears, "Yah, what happen? You're almost got caught being late or I think the sunsaengnim already did know." she took out all the books first placing on the table before she asnwers me back, "Manager oppa was lecturing about some rubbish. I planned on coming 1/2 an hour earlier but then he calls. Anyway, I didn't get caught yet." "Yeah..." then we all just concentrate on the slides but also at a certain someone in my class. Time passed so quick and its already lunch. "Soo, lets..." before I could finished, as I turn to look at her she already disappear.

 

"Where the heck did she gone to?" Tao suddenly pats my shoulder, "You do know she is the Queen of Food, when you talk about food, she will be the first to disappear from the scene searching for foods." Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Ever since childhood she has been the monster of food, digesting almost anything that is thrown to her way. "She didn't even wait..." I pursed my lips, Tao pulled me out to the cafe. When we both arrived at the cafe there I found Sooyoung was lining up at the counter, tapping her feet.

 

I then shouted, "Yah, Sooyoungie...You didn't wait for me at all.." she turned to look at me, as she grinned widely.

 

-----------------

 

Tao's POV:

 

We went toward Sooyoung who is waiting for her food, and I could guess that she orders a lot. 5 minutes later, her foods arrived and I was right, she buys alot. So myself and Chanyeol has to help her in carrying her trays of food to the table. Where we usually sits and hangs out in the cafe. "Sooyoung shi, you never feel like vomiting or nauseatic when you eat alot is it? Plus you never gained weight even with the amounts of food you eat everyday..." I stare at the tall girl as she starts shoving her foods into .

 

"Never, Tao ah...I have the greatest metabolism, so anything I eat will quickly being digested." she stated that make me sigh and just enjoying the food that the chef at my home cooked for me. I always brought my own, and rarely I buy outside food, since I am more to indoor food than outside food. Chanyeol and Sooyoung often calls me an old school but whatever, at least I am the best in wushu since I was thought when I was 6 years old.

 

The 3 of us are classmates for 3 years already, I've known Chanyeol and Sooyoung since our high school years because we were classmates back then till today. And they are really closed to me and the greatest friend ever, well we actually have other friends too but it seems like they didn't arrived yet. "Ah! Give me back my food you giant!!" a loud smacking sound was heard beside me and I turned. Chanyeol was rubbing his sore head and was wincing. "Thats hurt! Just share your food with me already!!" "No way! Buy your own next time...Ah!! I said buy your own!!" this 2 never will stop. Sooyoung just really a food monster, she never let people share her food.

 

"Sooyoung ah, don't smack Channie like that.." a very calm voice suddenly was heard, it made us 3 to look at the familiar figure standing at our table.

 

----------------

 

Seohyun's POV:

 

"Sooyoung ah, don't smack Channie like that.." I told Sooyoung to stop as the 3 of them look at me and smile. "Seobaby, take a sit silly." Sooyoung told me to sit and I did, placing my bag by my side. "Wah! Sooyoung ah, you eat alot...again?" I raised up my voice a bit since I was shocked with the amount of food that Sooyoung bought just for lunch. Like always she will grinned and munched up her food like a monster eating up the city.

 

I facepalmed myself and even sigh, "You could gained weight Sooyoung shi..." before I could finished I was cut off by a loud burp came from her. I widen my eyes, and so did Tao and Chanyeol, but even others in the cafe look at us all. It was really embarassing. "Excused me..." she calmly just say that and continue eating like nothing happen. "You just burped, like a monster and you can just ignored the people?" she nods and was biting over the chicken wings. "What do I care, they practicallu know that I am the food eater or monster..."

 

"True...." I agrees on what she said and just takes out a sandwiches that I made back home. I never did eat a lot and often I ate veggies to well maintained my ideal weights. I always complained on saying myself fat but this 3 always denies it and I know that they were right but I not me..I will went on eating almost vegetables everyday or just fruits. "You still eating just that? Seo ah..."Chanyeol suddenly asked, I lifted up my head and nods. "If again....You thinked that you are fat, you're wrong. You're so perfectly fine..." Tao claimed as he take a sips of his orange juice. Sooyoung was nodding her heads, "If you continues, you might ended up being hypo or lack of energy.." she stated and well its true..

 

And before I could even say a word, I was cut off... "YAH!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" we all turned.....

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Update....

Who is the person that shouts Sooyoung's name?

Find out on the 2nd chap soon ^^

Sorry for not being able to update other FF often my fellow readers...subscribers...chingu ah!!

I promis I will okay...

Comments and please2 subcribes :DD

Show me some love *chuu*

 

*winks*