6 sunbaenims

Gay Boyfriend

Taeyeon's POV:

 

Oh god how I hate this day. Even though I am in senior year and by this end of the year I'll be graduating, still I am just too frustrated with the whole thing in which I'm not satisfied with. One of it is this people keeps on calling me 'Ms Kim' since I am the principal's grand daughter but I don't like it when people call me with formality. I like it when they just call me by my name and be friendly with me not bowing or make me a path to walk. I don't need all those. I sigh, massaging my shoulder.

 

Its already lunch time but before I went to the cafe, I gotta meet with somebody first by the field. On my way there, I met with my BFF, Jessica and Yuri. They know where am I heading so they follow me on too. "Pass me the ball!!" even before we enter the field or 30 meters away from the stadium, I can hear them shouting so I smile. Usually the one who will do all the shouting will be 'him'.

 

3 of stand beside the field watching them do one last practice and of course tackling harf on each other since it is American Football. "He is the badass guy ever. How aggresive can he be?" Yuri ask as she scrunched her face when one of them were tackled to the ground by the wild hounds. "You okay man? Good defense but use more strength if you don't want to be strike down." Like always, he will gave them an advice. The guy I keep on talking about is actually Kris Wu, my boyfriend.

 

He pulled off the helmet and look at me with his killer smile and also waving at me. We were not alone by the way. Even his bestfriends Luhan and Suho were by the field. Kris gave me a peck on the lip before he went changing. Minutes later all of us, which is the 6 of us walk our way toward the cafe. Kris have his hand hanging around my shoulder as he chat with Suho and Luhan. Everybody was looking at us since we are somewhat known toward the school, like I care much about it. And when we arrived by the cafe, my eyes quickly caught on a certain tall girl that is currently stuffing herself. Yeah, I can feel that my vein just pop out of my head. I swatted Kris's hand off me, "Tae?" he calls "Crap.." Hah! He knows why I suddenly did that.

 

"YAH!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" I shouted my lungs off, and everybody turned to face me even them..

 

-------------

 

Kris's POV:

 

"YAH!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Taeyeon shouted across the cafe toward Sooyoung whom is sitting by the table with Tao, Chanyeol and Seohyun. God, I swear she just shoved the whole sandwich into before she grins sheepishly. Taeyeon will never gonna let her go this time, since she have been repeating the same whole words for thousands of time to Sooyoung about not eating a lot, and use manners in it too.But, Soo will never listen at all and now, Tae is totally boiling. I just rubbed my temple as I watch Taeyeon make her way to the table. One thing I know, I'm kind of scared when she turn into a monster like now.

 

"Hehehe, hey....Tae--Taeyeon unnie." Sooyoung grins hiding the tray of foods behind her back, but Taeyeon was fast enough to snatched it away from her. "CHOI SOOYOUNG! I thought I told you not to order DOZENS of FOOD!! You're a GIRL!!" I went toward the table along with the rest, as Taeyeon starts to lectured Sooyoung about food. Yah, this girl is a freaking Shikshin, because she eats alot, thats why she gets the name Shikshin by everyone.

 

I see Taeyeon grabbed Sooyoung by the collar, pulling her down since Tae is a little shorter than Sooyoung, ehemm...I didn't mean anything bad by it though..I like her like that, she's cute and y at the same time. Okay, this is where I need to come in, I placed my hand on her shoulder and another one on both her hand which is yanking Sooyoung by the collar. She turned to face me with her knitted brows. "Babe, let her go...I think she totally forgets about your lectured on stop eating lots of food for billions time." I look at Sooyoung who is begging for me to make Taeyeon let her go.

 

"Come on babe..." still she did not loosen up her gripped at keeps on glaring at Sooyoung, so I gotta use the 'word' then. "Honey~" I softly called her that, and score...She let her go. I win, and smile in satisfaction. I always know that Taeyeon couldn't heard the word 'Honey' since she love it and I usually calls her that on special occasion or when its only the two of us. "Next time, don't do that Sooyoung..You know Tae doesn't like seeing you eating like a boy. How are gonna get a boyfriend if you keeps on being like this?" I questioned her, making the tall girl to pouts at me. "Who needs a boyfriend anyway..." she crossed her arm.

 

"You like denying it..." I sigh and pulled out a chair for Taeyeon then myself beside her. I glanced over Taeyeon and seems like she quiet down so I smile. "Babe, what do you wanna eat?" I asked her, as she look at me. She smile, "Get me a bowl of fruit salads only. I kind of not that hungry. For drinks, I have whatever you'll be having." I smile nodding and went to get out orders. Suho followed me to gets the order too.

 

------------

 

Luhan's POV:

 

Taeyeon never really like seeing Sooyoung eating a lot and in a boyish way too. "She's done it again." I look at Jessica who sigh and crossing her arms to her chest. "Yup..Soo never listens." then to Yuri. This girls really know Sooyoung and Taeyeon so much. I sigh, but then smile till my ears when I see Seohyun by the table with Soo and the rest. She smile back at me.

 

"Hey Seobabe...How was class this morning?" I pulled a chair besides her and placed a kiss on her cheek, she giggles. "Great! Many new topics I learned this morning but what interested me the most is you.." she smirked playfully, I blinked. "Na? Why?" I look at her confusely and she again giggles. "Since today your class and mine mixed together, I thought that we could sit together but when I arrived to your class with the rest of my classmate, I saw you dozing off with a book open up infront of you. Pretending to be reading were ya?" she poked my chest. I rubbed my neck, smiling sheepishly at her.

 

Snap, she saw me. I was really looking forward on today's class too since last night! But how the heck did I dozed off like that. I didn't even know what we learned this morning. What I know is that I heard the bells ringing for lunch, it makes me wake up. But Baozi was with me, he should have wake me up when Seohyun arrived to class. That steamed bun gonna gets it later on. "I was...tired last night." I lied, she look at me suspiciously. "What were you doing last night that is making you tired?" Man, Seohyun never gonna believe me if I said that I studied until late morning.

 


I uh...." crap! Come on mouth, say something! "Nevermind Luhannie. Will you get me some drinks?" she sweetly ask, I sigh in relief and nods. "Sure, what do you want?" "Hmmm, carrot juice please. Thank you." she smile and peck my cheek. I nod and went on to the counter. Kris and Suho came later on.

 

------------

 

Jessica's POV:

 

I just went on toward the counter to placed an order as Taeyeon was grabbing Sooyoung by the collar. I shook my head, with a faint smile curved up. Taeyeon will never stop. Even Sooyoung. When it was my turn to order I quickly did so, "Set A please ajumma." I smile, she nods and quickly prepared my food. When everything is ready, I paid for the food and took my tray to the table, sitting next to Taeyeon who is now calming down.

 

Kris, Luhan and Suho left shortly after to order so it left only us girls with Tao and Chanyeol. I stabbed the salad with the forks and shoved it into my mouth. Munching it slowly, I sigh and Taeyeon kind of heard me since she slowly turned to look at me. "You okay? You don't look so cheerful." she questioned. "...." I kept on quiet, "Is it about Donghae?" I stopped from playing with the salad and look at her, Taeyeon always know what am I thinking about. She is truly are by childhood friend. She pull her chair closer to me.

 

"Spill..What are you thinking right now? I have been noticing this like few days ago. What's up?" I was hesitately thinking whether to tell or not but Taeyeon is really good in keeping secrets...No, she is great in giving me advice and a very good listener. So I open up all my worries to her. "I think, oppa is cheating on me." she look at me in disbelief. "A joke, or real?" "Real..." Taeyeon gritted her teeth tight, "That bastard did not just did that to you! You guys are engaged for freaking sakes~" "What is not to supposed to be happen to Sica?" Yuri suddenly butted in.

 

"Don't in Yuri ah...Go back in pampering Tao will ya?" Taeyeon hissed, and Yuri just pouts and went back to Tao. I smile at Yuri's childish manner. "Anyway, back to our story. You really sure he is cheating on ya?" I paused and think about it, "N-No...Because he calls me often and always says he missed me..." I smile faintly, "But lately he didn't call me much, if he did..He didn't tell me that he missed me or love me.." Taeyeon stops me, with a sigh. I look at her. "Sica ah, thats mean Donghae is busy with his work. Who knows that he needs to do things so he doesnt have time to call as he always did but still he did..and did you ever heard a girl talking in the background as he calls you?" I shook my head, "Then he is not cheating then." Taeyeon smile,  but it faded.

 

"But if he did cheats on ya. You straight away tell me and I'm so gonna whip his off, arasso?" I nods. I can't always tell Taeyeon anything about my problems, she will support me till the end. I love her so much.
 

 

------------------

 

Yuri's POV:

 

Aigoo, my namja chinju is so adorable. Anytime or anywhere I met him, I always love to hug him and pampered him. And that is what I am doing right now on lunch time. Tao is 2 year younger than me but I don't care much about age. It is only a number. He looks intimidating but if you get to know him, he is actually very cute and shy and all that she love to shows it at myself only. Hahaha, yes people..to me and only me. How I met Tao, well it is all thanks to dance class.

 

He was my junior and I was the senior. And that day, the sunsaengnim told us to dance in a pair and I was paired up with him. At first I really scared with him since he looks like he wanted to kill someone but as we dance, it was really great. He can dance so perfectly and gentleman like too. How I love that moment, and who would have guess that he actually holds a feeling to me and was happy when we were paired up. Love at first sight became a real love after he confessed on that day.

 

I grinned, "That bastard did not just did that to you! You guys are engaged for freaking sakes~" I came back to reality when I heard Taeyeon said that to Jessica, so I decided to in with a smile. "What is not supposed to be happen to Sica?" I asked with a smile plastered. They both look at me,"Don't in Yuri ah...Go back in pampering Tao will ya?" Taeyeon shooed me away, I pouts and went back to Tao. Crossing my arms, and then a slice of cakes shows up in front of me. I look to my side, and Tao was holding the cake. "Want some? I know its your favourite.." he smiled and I nods.

 

Tao really knows me best. We shared the cakes but sometime Sooyoung and Chanyeol is just too loud I keep on glancing at them both. They will keep on arguing about food. Those two with food, they will continue the fight until one of them surrender. Even though I love foods too. "Can you both keep it down!" and there it is Taeyeon shouting telling them to stop as always. Its like we are a one big happy family. I love this guys so much.

 

-------------

 

Suho's POV:

 

I sigh for many times now and it still goes on. This paper works is killing me and it keeps on coming until my desk is all stacked up with just papers. This is all because the students with their absentism and bullying and running away from college and more, also at the same time the sunsaengnim asking for my help to settle some paper works that is actually theirs but being the head student of college and being obedient to them, I accept the works and now I'm stuck here like and idiot, stamping the papers and readin it through to find out the reason, etc.

 

"I guess I should kill myself after this." I stated, running a hand through my hair. Then I heard a knock by the door, not caring about it I just told the person to enter without lifting my head up. "Suho, its lunch..lets go" I know who is it, with a single glance I see Luhan standing by the door. He was crossing his arm. "You're still doing all the works? Its lunch.." He whined. "I can't just leave it like this Luhan." I said, still stamping the remaining papers. He walk toward me as I heard his footsteps.

 

Luhan took away the stamp from my hand making me stops abruptly, "Yah, let me finish." I said, standing asking for the stamp back but he hides it behind his back, shooking. "Nope, you should stop. Even though you are our head student, you're still one of us and the sunsaengnim should know that even you need some time to rest. Now lets go. Look around Suho, your secretary, treasurer, vice all already left for lunch except you. You're just being so kind." I look at him, and sigh. Luhan's right.

 

So I strecth up and left together with him, firstly going to the field to meet with Kris since he's the jock of our college. "3 more minutes guys." he told us and went back wrestling with his team mates. Wrestles, because he's in American Football the most aggresive sports ever. About seconds later, I saw Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri entering the field too. "Lulu, its the girls. Should we go and meet them?" I poke the baby faced guy and he look. "Lets just wait and then we'll go with Kris." I nods. Taeyeon is Kris's girlfriend whom he met 3 years ago back in high school. She was the head and he was the jocks like the present day. Back then she is very strict with the students and the idol students for all, while Kris is the man for all the girls in school but he have been liking Taeyeon for months and so does she. So we, which mean myself, Luhan, Chanyeol and Lay sets up a blind date for Kris and who would know that Taeyeon accepted his feeling that fated night.

 

Since she herself have a crush on him, and until today they were still a lovely lovebirds. Kris is still as popular as he was back then even though he have a girlfriend. Plus they've became an example for other students here since they really suited for each other. Enough with that, Kris finished his practice, he went changing and we all left for the cafe. Meeting with Tao, Chanyeol, Sooyoung and Seohyun.

 

----------------

 

Author's POV:

 

All of them enjoy their meal together as family, since they feel like they are one. 5 girls and 5 boys in the family, not including Lay, Sehun and Kai since went to a different college. Kai or Jongin his real name is Taeyeon's brother, he is one of our dancing machine like Lay or Zhang Yixing that is his real name. Kai is pretty spoiled but only to Taeyeon and he is very nice and obedient boy, Lay is a dancing machine that often found in a dance class, and I thing about this guy is that he forgets easily. Lastly Sehun is Kai's best bestfriend and Luhan's brother.

 

He adores his brother Luhan so much and love bubble tea. He has a very cute lisp, since he can't pronounce 'S' properly but he is good in rapping and dancing too but not attending any class. "Sooyoung!" Chanyeol shouts, he grabs her by the collar pulling her closer to him. It made her blushed when their faces were inches away. Sooyoung gulps and look at Chanyeol, "W-What?" she stutter. Chanyeol was smiling, "Its him...Its really him..My beautiful crush." he stated, Sooyoung look at the same direction. She sees Baekhyun, their class treasurer enters the cafe. She frowned and went gloomy. "Yeah, what about him?"

 

Chanyeol, turn to look at Sooyoung and guess what. Their lips almost touch, since both of their faces were so close and so does the lips. Sooyoung almost die when Chanyeol turns, she thought that they would kiss but apparently not. She pouts. 'It'll be so sweet if we accidentally kiss.' she thinks. "I want to confess but he never seems to notice me. What should I do? Sooyoung ah, help me!" he shook her hard, it makes her dizzy. "Yah, stop. I'm gonna puke if you do that." she fixed her collar and hair. "So confess then. If you like the flower boy so much then confess. Why are you being a gay after all if you're scared to confess." Chanyeol blinks few times and again pull her by the collar. "It doesn't matter being gay and confessing! I'm just...." he chuckles or better yet giggles like a girl.

 

"Shy?" Sooyoung claimed, again fixing her collar and hair. Chanyeol always pulls her like that. Does he thinks Sooyoung is a boy? "Maybe you should help me..." he claimed, looking at Sooyoung in a serious way. It made Sooyoung gulp. "Whats your plan?" he grins... "Sooyoung ah, I need your help in......"

 

 

------------------------------------

 

To be continued hahahaha :DD

If you guys could guess what Chanyeol is about to say to Sooyoung then....

Thats what it is, if you guess correctly hihihi

Hey, its a new update ^^

Its been a while since I last update but here are one :D

And I am pumping with so much blood and energy to update everything that I have put on hold for :DD

Guess it will be a suprise to my fellow readers and subscribers for the upcoming updates..

Not only this but others too... hahaha xDDD

What am I saying...

Anyway, please leave a comments..I love reading them all ^^

 

~ET~