Baekhyun

Gay Boyfriend

tumblr_m44boixEe61qfywpf.jpgicon-sooyoung-7.png?w=100&h=100-Baekhyun-baek-hyun-33058177-100-100.png

 

Author's POV:

 

Sooyoung and Chanyeol both walked along the halls, linking arms. Everybody look at them. They even whispered that something Sooyoung know what it is about.

 

Of course the news of her dating a gay spread all over the school. But the ones who made them throw all the articles, and stop with spreading of the news is Taeyeon and Kris, the awesome duo who won't stand down when someone wrote bad articles about their kids.

 

Kris is a very intimidating person. If you get on his bad side, he'll show you the bad side but be on his good side, he'll give you his good side.

 

While Taeyeon, since she is the grand daughter of the school principal she can easily tear down any person who surpass her. 

 

They both have the power, especially in protecting Sooyoung and Chanyeol from the idiots.

 

"Chanyeol, are you you're okay with this? I mean, people are staring at us." she whisper to Chanyeol, the taller boy glances at Sooyoung and just smile. "Its fine. We're only faking it. I don't even care what the students say." he said, it stab Sooyoung hard on the heart. Even if they were a fake couples, still she love getting to be close with him all day long.

 

It hurts her to be fake but its for Chanyeol, the only guy that have ever stole her heart even if he is gay.

 

"Can they really pull this off?" Tao asked when they saw the two walk through along the hallway. He was watching from the rooftop, with Luhan, Suho and Kris. "They look perfect but what if the girls actually find out about him being gay?" he asked.

 

Kris, Luhan and Suho sigh. "We need to closed that book of truth and lie to them, but not Taeyeon. Since she know he is gay. Only to Jessica, Yuri and Seohyun we need to lie. I know its hard, but help in making this right." Kris claimed.

 

"I got no problem with it. Only Luhan and Tao has a problem. Lying to their girlfriend." Suho claimed, looking at both Tao and Luhan.

 

"This is gotta be tough."

 

--------

 

Its hard to lie when few of your friend don't know the truth and then only both of you know of Sooyoung's crush.

 

Taeyeon has a lot of work to do to make sure that YulSicSeo don't find out about Chanyeol being gay and they act as a couple because of a girl, in truth it was to make Baekhyun noticed.

 

The girls passed by the hall, Taeyeon was the first to saw another articles about Chanyeol is a gay. She glared at any students standing near the board.

 

Like they heard her mind, they tear down the articles before Taeyeon's girl could see it.

 

How powerful can she be. As she passed by the students that had teared it off she mouthed something.

 

'Never posted anyone of your stories if you don't want me to put out of the school.' it sounded like a threat, but that is what Taeyeon are capable of doing. She don't care about it, she just need to protect her children.

 

It is hard to lie to your bestfriends when you have known them for so long, but just this once she'll be lying to them. Like for a long period of time.

 

-------

 

Chanyeol and Sooyoung was about to walked into their class when Chanyeol bumped into someone. He didn't see that person.

 

"Ohh my bad..I'm so.----rry." he froze. Sooyoung noticed him froze, she peek from behind him and saw Baekhyun on the floor. "Oh, Baekhyun ah. Do you need help?" Sooyoung went and help Baekhyun up. He smile and bow.

 

"Thanks. I guess he didn't see me." Baekhyun claimed, looking at the cold solid Chanyeol.

 

Sooyoung look at him and rolled her eyes. "I guess not. Sorry about that though. He is such a klutz sometime."

 

'Park Chanyeol, you should stop freezing yourself and unfreeze NOW! He is standing right infront of you!' Sooyoung really wanted to knock some senses out of Chanyeol's head but she can't. He is her boyfriend after all.

 

"So you and Chanyeol ssi are a couple now eh? I always thought that you guys look good together." he complimented. Sooyoung blushed the bright shaded of red. "Ahahahha, we are? Jinjja? I -I always heard that from people. Ehehehehe"

 

Tao who already sat in his place saw the three standing by the door. He slapped his face when he heard Sooyoung failure in lying. 'Oh god, she is such a terrible liar.' he thought.

 

"Well then, I need to get to the office for a while. The sunsaengnim is calling for me." he bow and walked out of the class room.

 

Chanyeol still froze in his place. And Sooyoung has to do the defrosting. "Wake up Park Chanyeol! He's gone." Sooyoung knock his head hard making him groans.

 

He blinks, searching for Baekhyun but he wasn't there. "I thought I saw Baekhyun." he said. Sooyoung sigh. "He left seconds ago to the office stupid. How can you just froze like a statue there. You can talk to him you know." Sooyoung claimed, making her way to Tao.

 

At least Seohyun was not there to witness Chanyeol's weird behaviour.

 

-------

 

'Byun Baekhyun. My beautiful crush!' Chanyeol daydreaming about Baekhyun while the class is in section.

 

'Park Chanyeol. I hope that I could let you go when the time you confess to Baekhyun arrive.' Sooyoung glances at Chanyeol all the time.

 

To see him always looking at Baekhyun. 'Why must you be a gay and not straight.'

 

-----------

 

I WAS OUT OF IDEA!!!

I'M SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE!!

I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY T____T

OH GOD!!! PLEASE HELP ME >______<

SHOULD I CONTINUE OR DISCONTINUE THIS FF?

TELL ME!!!

I FELT LIKE I HAVE WENT OUT OF THE ORIGINAL PLOT ALREADT >_________<

/sobs sobs sobs sobs/