How We Met

Gay Boyfriend

Author's POV:

 

"Work it Sooyoung ah.. Give me some more gesture...Turned to your left a little." the cameraman keep on asking Sooyoung to change her position. She was currently doing a photoshoot for the upcoming style.

 

But at the moment, she wasn't there. Her mind went flying far away from her current situations.

 

Her expression was emotionless and bored.

 

"Ms Choi, will you change your pose? Ms Choi?" the cameraman keep on calling her. Her manager look at her, placing the papers on the table, he went towards Sooyoung.

 

"Sooyoung....Yah, Sooyoung ah!" he shouts, snapping his finger to make her return to her current self. Sooyoung blinks and look around. She totally forgot that she was doing a photoshoot. Crap how the heck did she just went on and dazed off in the morning.

 

"I'm sorry oppa. Can we continue?" she smile sheepishly to her manager. He nods, sighing. She grins and starts to obey what the cameraman was asking.

 

-------

 

Her day of photoshoots ended, she thanked all the staff and went to change. After changing, Sooyoung thought of going for a walk, looking around the city, shops or just enjoy the breeze of Saturday evening.

 

One thing that she had forgotten to do, call her mom and tell that she'll be coming home late.

 

Sooyoung was enjoying her day alone, with a cone of ice cream and some new clothes that she just bought that had caught her eyes on.

 

"I remember this road.." she spoke, noticing a familiar road that she thought once she've been here, or twice or more than twice. She walked through the road. The road there was not as busy as the one she just walked on. Its a little quiet than the previous.

 

She wander and wander until she stop her track on a certain building in front of her.

 

"My kindergarden..." she claimed, looking at the kindergarden that she once belong to. She smile, "It didn't changed at all."

 

Sooyoung heard some of the kids playing, laughing, giggling around the garden. She remember how she once played on the slides, swings, sandbox, seesaw and the toys. Also, she remember how she first met Chanyeol. Sooyoung laugh,yes the best memories she had ever felt is coming back to her.

 

--------

 

FLASHBACK:

 

A 5 years old Sooyoung was playing with bunches of kids in her kindergarden. She ran around chasing them since they were currently playing tags, and she was it.

 

All the kids, giggles and ran all around the garden, running away from her.

 

"Ahhh, run. She's gonna tag you if you don't run!" a boy shouts, running yelling that Sooyoung was it.

 

Sooyoung ran and ran as she laugh. It was so fun, she just love playing with them She catched her friend. "Tag! You're it! Now you need to catch us! Hehehehe" she giggles and ran away from the girl. And they begin all over again.

 

While they were playing, the sunsaengnim came and clasped her hand. Everybody stop and look at her.

 

"Kids, we have new friend in the house. His name is Park Chanyeol and he just moved into the neighbourhood. Be nice to him." she pushed the shy Chanyeol to all his new friends. He hung his head low, too shy to look at them. "Now say hi, Chanyeol ah.." the sunsaengnim try to make him introduce but he didn't do it.

 

"Hi Park Chanyeol! Welcome to the wonderland!" suddenly Sooyoung spoke, she ran towards him and took his hand. "Come lets play." she pulled him to the garden with her. Chanyeol can't do anything. He only think that how friendly this girl is infront of him.

 

She was pretty and cute, thats what Chanyeol could think.

 

------

 

"How old are you?" Sooyoung suddenly appeared infront of him. "I-I'm 5." he said. Sooyoung smiles widely and sat beside him. "I'm 5 too! We will be goodfriends Channie...can I call you Channie?" she asked, blinking at Chanyeol.

 

He nods his head, and Sooyoung shot him a smile. "Yeay, I can call you Channie. You can call me Sooyoung or just Youngie.. Nice to meet you Channie!"

 

Chanyeol hesitatedly to shake hands with her but he did so, and the girl just shook their hands histerically.

 

Everybody knows that Sooyoung are the most hyperactive, loud spoken, friendly, easy-going, tough, tomboy girl. Everytime there is a new family arrived, she will be the first to welcomed them by greeting the loudly.

 

Chanyeol learned about her when some of the girls and boys went and starts talking with him. He asked about Sooyoung and they told him about her.

 

They love being friends with Sooyoung. She's cool and pretty.

 

Chanyeol will totally agree on that. She's pretty, cute, friendly and cool. And he love being friends with her. After months of being friends with Sooyoung, the two became so closed that they always went and visit each other,since they find out earlier that they lived 2 blocks away.

 

------

 

Chanyeol often teach her how to play piano and drum. Since his family own a drum set and a piano. Whenever she came to visit, they will be in the music room playing the instruments together. Mr and Mrs Park love watching them together. Thinking that it might be sweet if when they grown up, Sooyoung will date Chanyeol.

 

Sooyoung slowly fall for Chanyeol at a very young age. She sometime blushed whenever their fingers brushed against each other. The tough, hyperactive tomboy has a crush on Chanyeol.

 

As they grew older. Sooyoung find out that Chanyeol was a gay. He love men and not women. How did she find out, simple by seeing Chanyeol holding hands with one of his bestfriend. They were so close and his friend didn't holding hands with him.

 

And also Chanyeol just love being clingy with his BFF's, also Sooyoung but he is more clingy to his male friends rather than Sooyoung.

 

"Channie ah..Can I ask you something?" they both sat on the rooftop of their school. They were both 12 at the moment. "Go ahead." he said, smiling as he gaze into the blue sky.

 

"Are you somewhat...a gay?" she finally said it, Chanyeol look at her then laugh. "I guess you finally know it, eh?" she nods. "Yeah, I'm gay. I don't know how I ended up being gay, but I slowly like boys when we both were 8 years old. So young right." she chuckles. Sooyoung chuckles with him. "Yeah, too young." her voice suddenly sounded disappointed.

 

How can her crush, her bestfriend turned out to be GAY? She thought of confessing but seeing that he was always so clingy to his male friends, she couldn't say it and think that he was gay which is actually true.

 

'Great, now I need to keep this feeling away then. My first love is a gay and I can't even get to confess!' Sooyoung yell in her head. She mentally screamed and cry at her first crush. But, maybe Chanyeol will change if she just continue to love him. Who knows that a Gay will like the opposite one day.

 

--------

 

At the age of 15, they met with Seohyun and Tao. They became friends and have been hanging out with each other since then. Sooyoung had a friend that she could gossip with even if Seohyun was too perfect and boring at times.

 

Tao and Chanyeol love to hang out and he soon learn that Chanyeol was a gay. At first he was disgusted and feel really weird, but then he accept his true nature on his friend. Of course, Seohyun didn't learn of this.

 

Then in the same year, around October. The 4 met their sunbaes. Taeyeon, Kris, Yuri, Luhan, Jessica and Suho. They were the coolest sunbaes in their school. 17 years old and about 3 more months they'll be graduating. How did they became so closed to them?

 

They became closed when they were in PE. Taeyeon was the captain of a Volleyball Club and Basket Ball. Yuri is a Football Captain for Women and Jessica is Vice Captain of Volleyball. Kris was the Captain of American Football club and also Basket Ball, Suho is Volleyball and Football and Luhan was Student President.

 

Since they each joined two clubs they became closed to their captain and slowly became closed friends. The 4 idolized their sunbae and somehow, fall in love at first sight. Tao became Yuri's boyfriend and Seohyun became Luhan's girlfriend.

 

--------

 

Sooyoung and Chanyeol then often bickers with ecah other, like always in a joking kind of way. They were tall and the students envied the two. Somehow thinking that they are lovers. At least Sooyoung was happy to hear that. She never lost hope or give up in loving Chanyeol. She still keep her feelings for him.

 

But it changes went Chanyeol one day came to her house and confess that he found his true love. Sooyoung felt like her heart was being stabbed by hundreds of knife. Who is he? The lucky guy that Chanyeol claimed as his true love?

 

Its Byun Baekhyun. Their schoolmate also the same age as them, 16 years old (timeline skipped ^^). He was from a different class for a year, then the next year which they turned 17 and seniors. the 3 shares same class. That is much more heart broken when Chanyeol gets to see Baekhyun all day, weeks, minutes, seconds, hours and year!

 

'Why must he came into his life! Why!' the 17 years old Sooyoung screamed in her head. She couldn't say anything or reject the truth of it. Chanyeol was too happy, he's madly in love. And Sooyoung need to support him for that. He ofetn talk to her abot Baekhyun and being a goodfriend and listener, she obediently listen to his talk. If Park Chanyeol, her only childhood friend and crush is destined to be with Byun Baekhyun, then she need to root for him.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

-------

 

Sooyoun still stared at the kindergarden, she didn't ever hear someone who have been calling her names until she snapped back when an aggresive shake hits her.

 

"Sooyoung ah!" she blinks staring at Chanyeol's face who were looking at her.

 

"Channie?" she spoke. "Yah, didn't you hear me calling you? I have been calling your names like 50 times or more." Sooyoung rub her back of neck and smile sheepishly. "I was daydreaming. You still remember our kindergarden?" she points at the building infront of her. He look.

 

"Yeah, I remember. This was where we both met. It was a the greatest moment ever." he claimed, smiling.

 

Sooyoung also smile. "Where did you come from?" she asked. Chanyeol look at her. "My house. I was bored so I went out for a walk and suddenly I found this familiar road and somehow I saw you standing like a statue staring at our old kindergarden." he explained.

 

Destiny? Is the one asking him to meet with me here or was is only by a coincidence that they meet.

 

"Ahh, well I just ended my photoshoots and also went for a walk. Crap! Why time is it?" she just realized that it was almost dawn. "7.." Chanyeol said. Sooyoung widen her eyes. "Gosh, I didn't even call my mom! She's gonna eat me!"

 

Chanyeol laugh and just took her hand. Sooyoung startle when he took her hand. "Come on, lets go home together." he claimed, flashing him his wide toothy smile at her. Sooyoung just blushed and nods her head.

 

They starts walking with their hands holding together. Sooyoung who walk behind him just smile. She felt happy to be holding hands with him.

 

--------

 

To be continued....

 

MY NECK! I CAN'T TURNED TO LOOK ON MY LEFT!!!

GOD, IT IS SO PAINFUL!!! T______T

Crap, with this pain I could still update....

Please comments >___<