Fake Girlfriend

Gay Boyfriend

Author's POV:

 

"Sooyoung ah, I need your help in...." he whisper into Sooyoung's ear, slowly the tall girl's eyes widen and she stood up aggresively to even made Chanyeol stumble off. He groans, but look at his friend. She was blushing extremely red.

 

Their friends all look at the two, confused. "I am so not gonna do that! No way! You can't make me or force me!" she shouts and ran off, leaving Chanyeol on the floor.

 

"Sheesh, at least she could just tell me, not making me fall off. That g---" he paused, Chanyeol suddenly felt a very scary aura that came right from behind him.

 

He glance up, and see an evilly grinning Taeyeon at him. She look like a devil.

 

"Park Chanyeol, what did you just do~" she asked, gentle but he knows how she is right now. Chanyeol only grins, trying to ran away but from Taeyeon? He wish..

 

-------

 

Sooyoung was now in the garden, panting so hard, she was running so fast and didn't stop at all. Gosh how she was embarassed once she heard him saying that to her.

 

"Why must he say that to me. I can't take it that easily to be his...." she paused, and again feels that her cheeks is getting hotter. She cups her face.

 

Flasback,

 

"I need your help in....being my fake girlfriend just to attract Baekhyun's attention." he asked, smiling in between but Sooyoung didn't.

 

She was shocked, and blushed. Without saying anything she stood up and making Chanyeol to stumble off.

 

End of Flashback.

 

--------

 

"Ahh, why must he ask me to do that~" she stomped her feets, thinking that it is actually a great idea for her to be closer with him but it won't last forever. So Sooyoung was not happy about it. She does not want to be only his fake girlfriend, but she want to be his real.

 

The one that will stand besides him forever and never letting go. Sooyoung sigh.

 

"So Chanyeol ask you to be his fake so that he will be notice by Byun Baekhyun, is it?" Sooyoung startles when someone asked her, she turned back and see Taeyeon heading towards her.

 

Then seconds later after Taeyeon had said that, Jessica, Yuri and Seohyun show up.

 

"Taeyeon eonnie..." she calls, she buried herself in her palm, thinking that it was too embarassed for her to say anything.

 

They sat besides her and wrapped am arm around her shoulder. "You should just accept it. You know, just to see how it is to have a boyfriend in life." Jessica claimed, smiling at the taller girl. Jessica seriously don't know of Sooyoung's major crush on Chanyeol.

 

She, Seohyun and Yuri didn't know of her true feelings for that guy. Only Taeyeon does, but Sooyoung stay quiet about it.

 

"Hahaha, maybe but being a fake was just not fun Sica eonnie." Sooyoung said, sighing.  "Who does he has a heart for? A girl from your class?" Yuri turned to asked, and felt like a lump of stone just appear in .

 

Should she lie, but this girls is her friends. But most of the stories, only Taeyeon knows. Sooyoung pick to lie.

 

"A-Ani, she's from another school. But Chanyeol keep on telling me about her." she grins, hesitately. "But isn't Chanyeol a gay? So why did he like a girl now?" Sooyoung widen her eyes, she hit herself. 'Shoot! I shouldn't have lied! I forgot that they know he's a gay.." she keeps on hitting herself mentally.

 

But Taeyeon help her, "Maybe he figure out that he's not a gay and like women then a men. Gay can change you know." Sooyoung was saved, she glanced at Taeyeon and saw her winking.

 

-------

 

"Yeah you're right. He must have changed his thought." Jessica claimed. "Still, I think you should do it.  To help him in getting that girl for him. Maybe she like him to."

 

Sooyoung think to herself, she didn't want to get hurt, but she wanted to feel being his girlfriend even if just temporarily.

 

"Okay..."

 

-------

 

"Are you sure shes gonna help you? Having her being a fake girl will not help if you and Sooyoung starts to fall for each other." Luhan stated, but Chanyeol choose to ignore that. "It won't happen."

 

The boys then saw the girls came back, and Chanyeol stood when he sees Sooyoung with them.

 

"Alright, I'll do it. But..." she points to him.

 

"You need to act like you are my boyfriend when were in college. Make yourself deaf whenever you hear them saying you're gay but with girl. Ignore them. Of course when...we're outside, to check on the 'girl' you like. Arasso?" Chanyeol was confused by the 'girl' she just said. Even the guys, but Taeyeon went and told them, and they just make an 'oh'.

 

"You know that 'girl' that you have been telling me about!" and Sooyoung grab his hand and smirk, turning the boy facing the other way around. "Jessica eonnie, Yuri eonnie and Seobaby does not know that you like Baekhyun alright. And they also don't know that you asked me so that he'll notice you. I lied to them about some random girl who is not from this school as your crush, so play along!" Chanyeol agreed.

 

"Ahh! Yes, sure.. Anything for you babe." he wrapped his arm around Sooyoung's shoulder once they both turn back and laugh. Winking at each other.

 

-------

 

Now that Sooyoung agreed in becoming his fake girlfriend, they will spend lots of moment together. Even in school.

 

How will Sooyoung feel about it. Maybe embarassed to be only his fake or happy since she gets to hold hands, intertwining their fingers or maybe kissing each other's cheek.

 

While Chanyeol was doing the same thing. Will he be happy?

 

He think so, now he will make a move to make Baekhyun notice him and fell in love with him. But he did also think of Sooyoung's feeling, he just hope it won't hurt her feelings later on.

 

--------

 

Taeyeon smile, watching her two dongsaengs. "She looks happy..And I hope, Chanyeol won't make her cry, if he do..I'm gonna rip him apart." while she keep on watching them, Kris came standing beside her.

 

"Do you think this is a good idea? Chanyeol is a gay while Sooyoung is straight. They look like heaven a hell when they are together. Don't you think people will look at Sooyoung differently now, not in a good way." he asked, also watching the two.

 

Taeyeon glances at her boyfriend, and chuckles. "It won't  stay long. Any bad news they come out with, I'll pay them a visit, shutting their mouth. Honey...Gay can changed, even if they strongly deny it, they can change when something just made them to."

 

"I hope so Taeng. In our group here, only you and me knows of her feelings. Since you.." he teasingly pinched her cheek, now wrapped his arm around her waist, "Couldn't keep it a secret. You came to me, and told me all of her crush on Chanyeol, and then tell me to pretend I don't know about her feelings." he said, still pinching her, making the girl to giggles.

 

"I can't help it.. But you making a great job in keeping it a secret. I'm impressed." pecking the giant's lip, and snuggle closer to him. They both look like a parent that is gonna protect their children.

 

And that children is Chanyeol and Sooyoung.

 

Whatever happens, Kris and Taeyeon has promised themselves that they will support the two with any power they got.

 

--------

 

The start of fake life as Chanyeol's fake girlfriend starts now

 

---------

 

To be continued.......

 

Long long long long long timne time time....

Since I updated this FF ^^

I'm sorry!!! Sorry !!! Sorry!!! Sorry !!!! Sorry!!!

Now I'm back with all the updates I could do hehehehe

If any of you find that this story is running away from the ori plot, I apologized...

But here I'm gonna say it...

The whole group of friends does not know of Sooyoung's feeling for Chanyeol...except for Taeyeon and Kris.

They know he is a gay but does not know that he likes Baekhyun, well some of them does know..

Example Sooyoung, Tao, Kris, Taeyeon, Luhan and Suho... Lay, Sehun, Kai, Jessica, Yuri and Seohyun does not know of Chanyeol's love interest is Baekhyun... ;)))))

Okay so far? Any typos forgive me, and forgive me for not being able to update so far ^^

Comments !!!!