1:Where Am I?

I'm A Robot?!

“Hyung! I already made ramen for both of us!!”

*Cling clang*

“What the – Not again,” a boy with tanned skin had a worried expression on his face and his hands placed on his hips after hearing the noisy sound he heard just now.

“Aish, I hope he doesn’t blow up our study room just like before,” the tanned skin boy rubbed his temples after remembering the last time his brother blew up the room. It was disastrous. Disastrous indeed.

With no response from his brother, he decided to check on him. He went up to the staircases and approached a study room with a sign *Do not DISTURB!*. He ignored the sign and opened the door a bit for his eye to peek through a crack of the door. From what he had seen, someone’s back was facing him.

“Hyung?” he opened the door wide and called out for his brother’s attention.

No response. The room was dark but not completely dark to say. The room was supported with a light blue glowing in front of his brother. More like the surface of the table-like glowed with that colour and he saw a white thin table cloth covered something.

Without making a sound, he tiptoed into the room to get a better view on what his brother been doing. While he was about halfway to approach his brother, he stopped. Something he had seen stopped him from walking any further. His whole body became numb and his mind went blank all of a sudden.

When his brother noticed someone’s presence, he turned around. “Jongin?!” his brother’s eyes went wider than usual, seeing the tanned skin boy, Jongin stood like a stone.

Jongin snapped out from his reverie and blinked few times. When his mind fully came back to reality, he began to bombard his brother with questions. “H-Hyung! What are you doing?! Why is he here?! Did you- ” his questions got cut off when his brother shut Jongin’s mouth with his palm hand.

“Shhh, I’ll explain it later,” Jongin grumbled and furrowed his eyebrows. “What?! I told you I was gonna explain to you later, right? Stay put and don’t move or you’ll get zap by the wires all around here.”

His brother withdrew his hand and Jongin dropped his eyes on the floor. ‘Where the heck did these all wires come from?!’ he complained in his thoughts.

His brother went to the glowing table again, examining a human’s body with lots of wires lying on it. He started typing something on a machine beside him and he took a step back. A loud buzzing with electric sound started to fill their ears. His brother stepped back again, pulling Jongin’s arm along and ended up having their backs on the wall.

Sensing something had gone wrong, his brother pulled Jongin out of the room. Before he could reach the doorknob, something had blown up and smoke filled their room.

“J-Jongin! *cough*…A-Are you okay?” he opened the door and walked out of the room with Jongin beside him.

*Cough* “Hyung! Are you trying to get us both killed?!” Jongin scolded.

His brother ignored Jongin. He entered the room once again and fanning the air to let the smoke out of his sight. While he was walking, he had his eyes on the floor to make sure he doesn’t step on any of those wires.

“Yah! Hyung! I’m talking to you!” Jongin poked his head into the room, fanning the smoke out as well.

Soon, Jongin followed his brother and hesitantly stood beside him. When the thick smoke became thinner, they saw a human’s body lying on the same spot but there’s no wires anymore. They just stared.

His brother sighed. “He’s not moving…” Jongin looked at his brother’s side profile, knowing that his ‘experiment’ didn’t success.

His brother turned around with disappointment and was about to exit the room when “Err…hyung. I think you better take a look at this,” Jongin spoke.

He spun around and saw some movements from the human. He rushed back and examined his ‘experiment’.

“Ughh…” the human groaned and sat upward. The human blinked for a while, “Where am I?”


Chapter 1 is up!

Ooohhh, who's who? Can you guess? Ngee~ I won't reveal it until I update the next chapter~