2:You're A Robot Now.

I'm A Robot?!

“Where am I?” the human blinked few times to adjust his eye sight. Jongin’s brother couldn’t believe his eyes, seeing that his creation had come to success. Jongin who stood beside him remained silent and still a lot of questions clouded his mind.

“M-Minseok?” the human turned his head to the person who called his name.

“Chen?” Minseok – the human - blinked again, feeling confused. “Why am I here? And…” he started to sniff in the air around him. “I smell smoke in here.” He scrunched his nose and fanning the air.

“Minseok, do you remember anything?” Chen, Jongin’s brother asked carefully.

“Remember what?” he blinked innocently.

Chen scratched his head, trying to search for suitable words to explain but Jongin had in.

“You were involved in a car accident along with your parents.” Minseok looked at Jongin, tried to absorb what he had said.

As the words had hit him, he did remember the last time he was conscious. The last time he was conscious was before he got caught in an accident. Everything happened in a blink of an eye. He remembered that he was in the car last time and now, he’s in a dark room with a light blue glowing under him.

“What am I doing here?” he looked down at the glowing table-like he’s sitting on it. His eyes suddenly widened, “Yah! Why am I only wearing boxer short?!” he exclaimed and looked at Chen and Jongin for an answer.

Jongin started to shake his head and hands furiously, “I don’t know anything! I swear!” Jongin looked at Chen. “Ask him! He knows why!” Jongin pointed his index finger at Chen.

Chen nervously laughed. “Chen?! Don’t tell me you’re gay?!” Chen widened his eyes in surprised.

Jongin stared at Chen in bewilderment. Chen denied and shook his head quickly, “No, I’m not! Stop thinking nonsense!”

At the same time, Minseok had gotten himself off the table-like he’s been sitting on. But when he had his feet on the floor, he lost his balance and ended up lying on the floor.

“Ow…” he groaned in pain, rubbing his back.

“Minseok!” Chen panicked and went to see him on the other side of the table.

“Jongin, get some of my clothes in my room,” Chen instructed.

Jongin nodded and dashed out of the room, leaving Chen with Minseok. Chen looked at Minseok and crouched down beside Minseok.

“Look, you may not believe me but you have to,” Minseok stared at him.

He raised an eyebrow, “What? You’re gay?” Minseok snickered. Chen furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

“Yah! You know that I’m not like that! Quit with the gay jokes. Now listen to what I’m trying to tell you,” Minseok zipped his mouth to listen Chen’s explanation.

“Minseok, you’re a robot now.”


Ohohoho! now i've revealed them~:D

what do you think?