5:Gangsta Girl

I'm A Robot?!

“Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!!!!!!” Minseok screamed in Chen’s bathroom.

“W-W-What in the world baozi!” Chen who was busy reading his father’s manual nearly fall on his chair when he was rocking his study chair with only two stands. But he managed to hold the table in front of him, preventing him from falling back. His big glasses slid down a bit.

Chen’s heart felt like it was going to explode anytime soon. He brought up his hand to his chest, feeling his panic heart. He stood up from his chair. When he was about to go to his bathroom, Minseok was already standing outside the bathroom with waters dripping from his wet hair. He had his hands on his hips and wore a towel covering on lower body.

“Yah! What was all the screaming about?!” Chen yelled.

Minseok pointed his finger towards his hair, “Can you please explain why do I have this freaking orange hair!?”

Chen’s eyebrows met. “What’s wrong with it?”

Minseok harshly ruffled his wet hair, “Can’t you see my hair is freakishly weird here?! I feel like I’m an annoying orange here!”

Chen crossed his arms, “Minseok, that colour suits you and you’re not an annoying orange! What’s with the annoying orange anyway?”

Minseok grumbled, “Ugh, nevermind! Yah! You didn’t even answer my question!”

“Haish, I changed your hair colour because if you had black hair, people who know you will recognize you right away.”

“Still they can recognize my face,” Minseok sarcastically said.

“Whatever… It just happens that I like that colour and it suits your face well.”

“Change it back!”

“No.”

“Chen!”

“What?!”

“You’re annoying like an orange!”

“So what if I really am an orange?”

“Gah, fine! I’ll try to get use to this weird orange hair,” Minseok raised his hands in defeat and turned around to enter the bathroom.

“Minseok!”

“What?!” Minseok spun around, annoyed face plastered on his face.

“Here!” Chen threw clothes for Minseok to wear and Minseok managed to catch it in time.

“Tch…thanks, annoying orange,” Minseok scoffed.

“Hmph…you’re welcome, baozi,” Chen replied back, sarcastically. Minseok slammed the bathroom’s door shut.

---

“Are you sure we’re walking in the right direction?” Minseok struggled walking along beside Chen within the crowd.

“What do you mean?” Chen faced Minseok.

“Don’t you think we’ve been walking circles here? Because I’ve noticed we’ve passed this shop few times already.” Minseok pointed his finger towards a boutique shop.

“Just be patient. We’re almost there,” Chen shifted his eyes to the front while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Minseok was walking with his eyes wandering at each restaurant they’re searching for. He was so immersed in searching for it until he didn’t notice that he’s already gotten separated with Chen in the crowds. Without even having his eyes at the front, he accidently bumped into someone.

“Oomph…”

“Ouch!” a voice yelped.

Minseok’s eyes shifted to the front and dropped on the ‘fallen’ person who was on the pavement.

‘Aish, I didn’t know I would be this clumsy!’ Minseok mentally slapped himself. ‘Who is this person? Argh, stop it Minseok. Just help that person already!’ The person’s face wasn’t visible because that person was wearing a black cap but Minseok knows that person is a girl, judging from the long hair he saw under the person’s cap.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry that I bumped you because I wasn’t focusing on the front.” Minseok knelt a bit while offering his hand to help that person to stand up.

The person’s hand swatted away aggressively Minseok’s hand. “I don’t need your help, scumbag,” that person hissed.

The person’s face lifted to see Minseok. Minseok’s right, it really was a girl. But from her appearance, she’s not that feminine because she’s wearing a black jacket with grey shirt. Minseok’s eyes widened and mouth opened a bit after he had been treated badly by her harsh words.

She stood up on her own and dusted off the dirts on her black trouser. Then she faced Minseok with furious eyes, “What are you looking at? Move aside, weirdo!” she pushed Minseok harshly to the side.

Minseok nearly fall due to the hard push she gave but he managed to balance his body quickly.

“Tch, that girl needs to learn some manners,” Minseok stared at her back figure while she walks away from him.

“Minseok!” Minseok shifted his gaze to the person who called his name.

“Oh, Chen,” Chen who was running towards him through the crowds had stopped right in front of Minseok. All eyes were darted on Chen but he ignored all of it. Chen rested his hands on his knees, panting really hard. Minseok looked at panting Chen. “Why were you running?”

Chen shot him a glare, “Yah! I can’t believe you ask me that question! I was searching for you like a crazy maniac! You disappeared so sudden that I had to search for you here and there!”

Minseok awkwardly rubbed his nape, feeling pity for troubling Chen. “Sorry, Chen. I was so busy searching for the restaurant you were looking for.”

“If I haven’t found you, I would be dead meat!” Chen said, still panting a little.

Minseok just stood quietly and waited for Chen awhile. Chen stood up after his breathing state went normal and adjusted his big glasses. “Now that I’ve already found you, let’s go to that restaurant.”

“You already found it?” Minseok raised his eyebrows.

“Yeah. By the time I realized that I was talking to nobody while I didn’t know that you weren’t following me,” Chen spoke solemnly.

Minseok laughed and patted Chen’s back, “Okay, okay…let’s go and buy baozi now.”


asdfghjklqwertyuiooopsldknf!!

Sorry for the weird typing..xD...I was still hyper about EXO's teaser...ngeeehehe

Seriously, I laughed with my mother watching the teaser because the way they have to crawl here and there....hahaha

Still the teaser looks cool and I like it~:D....so, don't bite me, please>.<...

Hey! hey! Did you saw the part where Chen, Kai and Tao laughed? I really thought I was the only person who saw that, gladly there's other 'sherlock' exotics saw too...gyahahahahaxD

Ok...better stop here before my hands goes out of control...XD