Prologue

I'm A Robot?!

A man with long white cloth came out from the operation room.  The man stuffed his hands into his pockets and approached a husband and wife who were waiting outside the operation room. The husband and wife stood up, hoping something nothing bad happened. The man had his head hung low while took a deep breath and heaved out slowly. He brought his head up to meet with two pairs of eyes who were waiting for an answer.

“I’m sorry… I can’t do anything to save his parents.”

The wife started to cry once more and her husband rubbed her side to sooth her down. He knew this moment would come. When he was about to open his mouth, another person intruded.

“B-But, their son? Is he okay, doctor? He’s alive, right?” a young teenage boy with a pair of big glasses asked with a hint of hope.

The doctor looked at the young boy’s eyes with apologetic eyes. He placed his hands on the young boy’s shoulders. “He is…but…we’re still not sure this current situation. He’s in coma right now and we can’t confirm whether he has a chance to live or not.”


Hello~!

This is MyDoubleK here!:D

I'm sorry for the introduction of characters. I know it's ugly and I'm still learning how to edit here and there. Also, english is not my second language so forgive me if there's any grammar mistakes.

So, this is just the prologue. I'm still working on chapter one so please wait patiently~:)

Thank you for subscribing and taking your time to read my story~!