You're...?

Problem Solver

UNEDITED AND WRITTEN IN 20 MINUTES!! So...mistakes...and stuff guaranteed. ^^

Once again...we're really sorry. Sanni hasn't have willing and neither have I until I got sudden idea explosion and had to write them down. And since...hehe...I'm going on that hiatus veeeery soon...I think I had to update this. Though I'm sick. Sanni is too!!! But we wanted to update!!! So WE DID!!!

ENJOY!

And can I say? Finally? XD EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

And please...don't forget that Sanni is the real author and I am just the co-one. So...give her more credit. THIS WAS HER STORY IDEA AFTER ALL!! ^^ I'm just writing what I think is good and of course I ask her opinion on this so...yeah! 

THANK HER NOT JUST ME!!! ^^

FIGHTING!


Written by: sarasirpishinhwa (Sara/SaNdy) 

Chapter 8: You’re…?

 

“You wouldn’t happen to have cigarettes with you, hyung?” Andy asked suddenly.

 

Eric turned to look at him in awe. “Don’t mind if I do.” He replied, starting to dig out his bag. “Here you go.”

 

Andy thanked the older man with a smile, fishing out his lighter. Junjin stood in front of the window that had the ugliest view to the center of Emerald city while he was biting his lip. He had eventually found the other members of his team but they had been very silent and serious. He had never seen something like that before. Eric had been mysterious and Andy…there was something wrong with that kid and Junjin knew it. And it felt like Eric knew that too but he was blinded by that trust he felt towards him. They had known each other so long.

 

 Junjin was too immersed and he knew suspense when he saw one. He had spent his short life in a prison after all. He was a criminal.

 

“I’ll go out to smoke. I’ll be careful, don’t worry.” Andy assured to Eric who was about to open his mouth to say something. “I just need this.” the youngest companion said.

 

Eric nodded, flashed a grin and Andy left.

 

“You really trust him, don’t you?” Junjin’s question made Eric startle.

 

“What do you mean?” Eric laughed.

 

Junjin wasn’t sure whether that was awkward or not since he hadn’t really heard Eric’s laughter before.

 

“I don’t know…” He spoke. “…I just envy your relationship.” He went on.

 

Eric sat on the bed, staring at the younger man’s back.

 

“He is suspicious…” The husky voice said. “…but he’s my brother.”

 

Junjin chuckled. "Not by blood..."

 

“And I can trust him…” Eric stated. “…if he can trust me.”

“It’s been a while since you last time called me, Sun Ho.” A deep voice mumbled.

 

“I’m sorry, sir.”

 

I started to get worried, son.”

 

“I…I’m..I’m very sorry.”

 

I heard you met some people.” The voice in the phone said. “Who were they?”

 

Andy tightened his grip around the phone. “I don’t know, sir. But they surely weren’t our people. According to their clothing and the way they spoke, they are from the Hidden village.”

 

The serious, slow and old voice exhaled to the phone. “What did they want?”

 

“To kill Eric hyung…”

 

I knew they couldn’t do it…he is a Mun after all.”

 

Andy inhaled the sharp smoke of the cigarette and then exhaled, letting that dark smoke linger in the air for a while. “We’re in Emerald City now.”

 

The man in the phone gritted his teeth.

 

“Eric hyung won’t be surprised…if you send men to kill him.” Andy mumbled. “And he won’t be surprised if you attack him from behind.”

 

The man in the phone laughed. “That’s why I have you dearest Sun Ho.”

 

Andy cringed.

 

You can do it right? You didn’t apply for this job just because you were scared what will happen to you right?”

 

Andy bit his lower lip angrily as his knuckles turned white. The cigarette fell and he stomped it.

 

I trust you Sun Ho.”

 

The other side beeped and Andy almost threw his phone out when a voice startled him.

 

“Who were you talking to?” It was Junjin.

 

“Not your business.” Andy retorted, his hand.

 

Junjin crossed his arms. “Don’t lie to me. I already doubt you.”

 

Andy tsked. “You don’t even know me.” He snapped as he walked pass Junjin. But the other one grabbed his wrist and made him halt his steps.

 

“Who was it?” Junjin questioned behind his teeth, emphasizing each word.

 

“SOMEONE WHO I OWE MY STUPID LIFE TO!” Andy yelled. “OKAY!? ARE WE CLEAR NOW!?”

 

Junjin pulled back, hand still on Andy’s wrist. The frown on his forehead creased even more. “W…wh…what?”

 

Andy closed his eyes and Junjin only knew that it was because of tears he tried to prevent.

 

“I’m a snitch Junjin-sshi.” The young man said. “And I’ll always be…because of what happened to my father.”

 

Junjin looked at Andy in silence. The pity rose inside him and he just felt regretful of asking Andy.

 

“There! Now you know.” Andy murmured. “Happy now?”

 

Junjin nodded slowly.

 

“Can you let my wrist go?” Andy interrogated.

 

“You want me to let go?” Junjin’s counter question surprised the younger one.

 

“No…” Andy responded. “Don’t let go.”

It was Eric’s turn to go fetch some food. He had a hood on, to cover his unfamiliar looks, and a basket he had bought from some lady who had given it for half price.

 

He sneaked out of the rental room, passing the ancient, wooden receptionist, greeting the cleaners and cookers that walked freely in the corridors when he was finally out in the center in the middle of chaos and hullaballoo.

 

Yells of ‘fresh fish’ and ‘fruits from the other side’ echoed in Eric’s ears as he took his wallet out and smirked contently as he saw the inside. He had money to buy anything but as Andy had said last night, they should still try to use lesser than what they are used to. Junjin had agreed and so had Eric.

 

“What would you like young man?” A lady asked with a wide smile as if seeing that this gentleman was a great deal.

 

“Umm…something for three people.” Eric answered.

 

“Here you go.” The lady said.

 

Eric gave her the money and she bowed.

 

When Eric turned around, he collided with someone and the other one stumbled back.

 

“Aish…” the shorter one said. “You should be careful where you’re walking!” he blurted out.

 

Eric tsked. “I was a client so you should have seen me first.”

 

The slender bodied, dirty faced and incredibly pretty man set his eyes to him. “Well—“

 

In that moment the stranger quieted down and Eric lowered his gaze to the chest where paraded a nametag. His eyes widened as he almost hugged the stranger and drowned him into kisses. But since he was THE Eric Mun, he couldn’t do such thing. The slender bodied male blinked his eyes when Eric leaned in and scrutinized his face for a while.

 

“You’re Shin Hyesung?!”