Battles and mystery men...

Problem Solver

YES THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED! LIKE FINALLY! xD

First of all, we're really really really really sorry! We have been suffering from not-interested-to-write disease. And as you all know this chapter was supposed to be written by hiekkalinna but since I (sarasirpshinhwa) got several ideas, I wrote it. BUT I am going to mark this as a collabo since I asked my friend what she thought about it. I think this isn't very well written since I had forgotten mostly every single idea we had. xD lol! But then I got really good ideas in this week and had to write them down and then Sanni (hiekkalinna) let me to write this. I hope it doesn't bother you but yeah, we're the authors so we decide. :P

And I really wish that hiekkalinna gets her inspiration to write soon but she has her life and I have  mine so...yeah...I'm not forcing her and she isn't forcing me so that's good. And maybe the fact that this isn't as subscribed story in here, we didn't get much strength and want to write this. Sorry! (I keep apologizing and writing this since I haven't got an approval from Sanni yet. xD lol! 

Second of all, we try to write this time to time and now that hiekkalinna's school starts on Monday, she will be busy in the future. Sorry! AGAIN! 

But don't worry, I don't have a life so...xD I will be here. AND please comment, rate, subsrcibe, rant...whatever you want. :) FIGHTING!

ENJOY! 


Written by: COLLABORATION! 

Chapter 7:

“Put the phone down…now.” The man ordered.

Eric grinned but did as told. He put the phone to the ground, but he never hung up.

“Satisfied?” Eric spilled out and the other man nodded. “Now, how can I help you?” Eric asked jokingly.

“Mr. Mun, we’re here to kill you.”  

--------------------------------

“Is that so? Then may I ask, who the are you?” Eric snapped, hands in the air while he turned around slowly. An ugly looking man stared at him angrily and he held his hands with two steady hands. Short puffs came out of his nostrils when Eric smirked to him.

“It’s not your business, Mr. Mun!”

“It’s not? I think it’s only fair for me to know who you are so I can kick your .”

The ugly looking man stared at him for a long time when a snort came out of his big mouth. He loaded his gun and pointed it towards Eric’s forehead. The man didn’t stir. It wasn’t his first time being in a situation like this. In his not-so-long life, Eric has always been practicing and practicing. His father was a demanding man. Like father like son, right?

“You need to know nothing. But since you asked, we are the guardians of Emerald city –the scariest men you could find from anywhere- and I am their general Sung Han Jin.”

“Han Jin-sshi?” Eric questioned intrigued. “Seems like the guardians in this city have been having too much free time in their hands.” He added jokingly. “Since you caught a man like me.”

The general, Han Jin, gritted his teeth. “We don’t allow people from that place to come here. The people of Emerald city have never seen anything like that before. We got the order to kill you and your companions, Park Chung Jae and Lee Sun Ho.” He explained. “And I usually manage to do as my boss wishes.” He added seriously with a slight smirk appearing on his face.

“Well, then you just have to do as you do,” Eric laughed. “But,”

Han Jin lifted an eyebrow as he heard the most hated word in the world.

“But only if you manage to win.” Eric finished his sentence while lifting his fists and showing his toothy-grin. “Bring it on, Han Jin-sshi. I’m waiting.”

The guardians of Emerald city didn’t even wait for their general’s orders as they already ran towards Eric and took their swords and guns out. Thousand thoughts went through his brain and he closed his eyes. His father’s several advices played in his head as he took a deep breath and opened his eyes. A man, tall man to be exact, ran towards him with his sword pointing at Eric when he went down and with his leg wiped the man’s feet under him and he fell down, hitting his head to a rock, passing out in seconds. Eric stole his sword and fought with another one who managed to cut his left cheek when two really huge and tall men caught his wrists, jerked the sword off of his hands and pulled his arms back. A painful groan escaped from Eric’s mouth when the other one twirled his right arm and cut the length with something sharp, like a knife. Sung Han Jin smirked as he advanced the man and punched him onto his stomach, lungs and diaphragm, making Eric gasp out of breath.

“Mr. Mun-sshi,” Han Jin muttered. “Did you really think that you could defeat the scariest men in Emerald city?” He asked amused.

"Are you really the scariest guys in here?" Eric snorted as he the blood off of his cheek and raised an eyebrow. "Because I am not satisfied." he then added.

The man and his guards panted -at the same rhythm with Eric - as they held the guns and the swords tighter in their hands. The boss of the league shoved his hand and the two men –who were behind Eric - stretched his arms more and more until he screamed and almost collapsed to the ground.

"I knew that Mun family was strong, but then," the boss of the league smirked ominously. "I met you, Eric-sshi."

Eric spitted the blood out of his mouth onto the boss' face and said, "You know nothing about me."

And with that he made a somersault, grabbing the bad guys' guns and pointed them at the back of the men’s head, pulling the triggers. They were totally shocked unlike the man who saw everything.

----

Hyesung was buying some lunch. He had missed the fresh air that never got into the mines, not to mention the lightness that made his eyes close down obediently.

The marketplace, where Hyesung usually shopped, was closed due the command of the higher cord of the Emerald city. He sighed and rubbed his head. There was another place too but it was so far away. There was no way that he would go there if he had only two hours left.

Hyesung kicked a rock when he heard noises coming from an alley. Interested, he sneaked behind a wall and saw bunch of men having a fight. The way they had dressed caught Hyesung’s eyes. They weren’t from the city since he didn’t recognize them. They were from somewhere else.

Hyesung laughed silently as he saw them having a fight with someone. When the someone, a man, emerged, Hyesung gasped. Just by the look of his face, Hyesung knew that the man wasn't from here either. His clothes looked expensive and his appearance was something that never was seen in Emerald city. He was handsome and clean.

Hyesung followed the fight and the man's movements in amazement. They were little clumsy and that, in fact, told to Hyesung that he hadn't been fighting that often. Still, his movements were really, very elaborate. Hyesung’s jaw dropped when he saw the man doing a somersault.

“Welcome to Emerald city.” He whispered.

-----

“Hyung? Hyung!?” Andy shouted into the phone when suddenly Eric stopped speaking. “ERIC!” he tried again.

 He moved the phone off of his ear when he noticed that the call was still connected. He pressed it onto his ear again and then he heard voices that didn’t belong to Eric. A frown appeared onto Andy’s forehead as the conversation in the phone stopped and fighting was heard. Andy didn’t think twice as he pulled his gun out and decided to find Eric.

----------

Junjin sighed when the streets of Emerald city suddenly emptied and people secluded into their houses. He walked through a road when a man in a uniform walked towards him, looking really infuriated.

“HEY YOU!” He yelled.

Junjin blinked his eyes as he realized that the man was talking to him. “Yes?”

“What are you still doing at the streets? You should be at the insides.” The uniformed man spoke formally.

“I’m not from here.” Junjin replied.

“What?”

“I don’t live in here. I am visiting…visiting…my…friend.” Junjin explained. “His name is Shin Hyesung.”

The guard or the soldier or whatever he was, stared at him eyes widened. His hand probed the handle of his pistol while he approached Junjin who looked clueless.

“In Emerald city people have to be in their houses at this hour. Where does this friend of yours live? If you want to stay alive, you should go to him as soon as possible.”

Junjin snorted and leaned in to look at the man and his nametag, “Look, Ahn Chil Hyun, I may be a new man in town and I may seem a , but if you even plan to point that pistol towards me and pull the trigger, I know hundreds of ways to kill a human being. I can make you feel eternal pain, die slowly or just completely tear you apart, so if you want to leave this here, I am more than glad to obey.”

The man, Ahn Chil Hyun, gulped and withdrew from Junjin who smiled scarily and nodded when he turned to look at the alley he decided to disappear. When he was gone, Junjin sighed again. It was a lot harder to scrutinize the city if the soldiers were like that.

“Better find Eric hyung and that stubborn kid, Andy.”

-----------------------

Eric was panting like crazy when all the henchmen of Sung Han Jin were beaten. Only one remaining was the general himself. Eric grinned when he wiped the runny blood under his nose away and rolled the sword in his hands. Sung Han Jin stared at his men shocked before turning his glance to Eric.

“You may win them but I am a lot tougher.” Han Jin mumbled.

“Oh, I believe you.” Eric said sheepishly. “Show me what you’ve got.” He continued.

They shifted their bodies at the same time and the swords were glowing under the moonlight. Han Jin wiped his foot on the sandy ground – dust whirling – and Eric moved, legs crossing, to the right never leaving his eyes from the enemy. Relaxing his breathing, Eric lifted the sword next to his head like a samurai and started to sprint towards Han Jin who managed to dodge.

A long train of curse words escaped from Eric’s mouth as all of his attacks were dodged by that arrogant bastard. He managed to make couple of cuts but that’s it.

“You are good with your hands and guns, but I can see that the sword isn’t your thing.” Han Jin laughed jeeringly.

Eric gritted his teeth. How much he wanted to cut his head! How much he wanted to kill that man! There were so many things Eric wanted to do to him. “You still know nothing about me, Han Jin –sshi.” He muttered.

“I know enough, Eric –sshi. You can’t handle a sword.”

Eric abruptly laughed and flashed a handsome smile to Han Jin who halted his steps for a minute. “Han Jin-sshi,” he spoke. “I am one of the best ones.”

Han Jin’s shocked face made Eric grin even wider as he got a bloody and deep wound onto his forearm and thigh, managing to make Han Jin to collapse. A look of unbelief plastered all over the general’s face when someone came to them and stopped in front of the two men.

“Hyung!” Andy shouted. “I finally found you---What’s happening in here?” he questioned bemused.

“Nothing.” Eric answered and stared at the man in front of him. “I’m letting you go, Han Jin –sshi. But if we meet again, I won’t think twice of killing you. Go and leave us alone.”

Han Jin swallowed a bitter glimpse from his throat when Eric threw his sword to the ground and turned his back to him. Eric mumbled something to Andy and they left.

Han Jin shook his head. He needed to meet his boss.

-----

“Boss,” a young looking, short, boy ran to an enormous office.

A man behind his desk and another man, his bodyguard, standing next to him, turned to look at him and the man, who was sitting, said, “Yes?”

“Han Jin came back from his mission. His alone, sir.”

“Call him in.” The boss mumbled and signed with his hand to his bodyguard who nodded understanding and smirked.

“H-h-h-hi…boss.”

“Sung Han Jin, you’re alone.” The short man behind the desk stated. “I hope you don’t have any bad news.”

Han Jin gulped and rubbed his hands nervously. “Well—“

“Because I certainly wouldn’t want to kill you. I like you. But if you tell me that you couldn’t catch Eric Mun, I will not think twice as I order my right hand man to shoot you. He’s the best Sniperist in here so…you know.” The boss drew his finger through his neck and the sniperist grinned.

Han Jin startled. “Boss, I am so, so sorry! I couldn’t catch him. Eric Mun is too good. He beat the crap out of my men and then cut my—“

The lifeless body fell to the floor, forehead pierced by a bullet, when the boss turned to his right hand man and said, “Good job, baby.”