Gearing up

Problem Solver

Written by: Hiekkalinna

As Eric told that the man that Junjin supposedly killed was Andys father, Andy put his hand on the handle of his pistol and lifted it from it's case. Andy aimed it towards Junjin, looking angry.

Junjin looked at the gun aimed at him, looking somewhat suprised about it.

"Andy, lower your pistol, you heard what he said, he was framed for it", Eric said while lookig into Andys eyes, with his strong glare. Andy stared Junjin for a while longer, then he took a deep breath and sheathed his pistol.

Still feeling angry towards Junjin, Andy turned towards Eric, and spoke "So then, what are we going to do next?" Junjin, who was opposite of Andy also turned to Eric, who answered "We should get some suplies, before we leave this city, since we won't be getting any other change for a while"


It has once again come to this, Andy really should have known Eric by now. Here he was with Junjin, the man he blames for his fathers death, gettin suplies for them. Eric himself was unable to go, because he would get regonized.

"I really didn't kill your father, I don't know why I was framed, but you should know that I didn't do it" Junjin said while they were sneaking in a alleyway.

"Really doesn't he know that we are supposed to be sneaking, so that we won't get caught", Andy thought, while getting annoyed by Junjins constant talking.

Junjin not liking the fact that Andy ignores him, started to talk more "I just happened to be at a wrong place at a wrong time. I was..."

Andy had have enought, and he angrily said to Junjin "We are trying to be sneaky here but you just keep talking and making noise, wich makes it easier for guards to spot us."

"You do know that they are looking for us even more now, because of you? So, if you understood what I said be quiet and follow me", Andy said while he slowed his pace, to look behind a corner. He didn't see any guards on the street so he runs to the weapon shop, which was on the other side of the street.

He opened the door and walked to the counter. "Can I have some ammotation to my pistol?", he showed his pistol to the owner, who looked at it with curiosity, then he switches his look to Andy.

"Why is a member of the military getting ammotation from here, shouldn't you be able to get it for free, from the base?", the owner asked. Andy answered with a look that told the owner to not ask questions. "Well it's not my business" the owner then went to get them for Andy.

"If there's anything that you need, go get them", Andy told Junjin, who had a curious look on his face because of the previous conversation with the owner.


In the hotel were they have been lodging the previous night, Eric was siting on the bed with a map. He seemed to be looking some area with a great interest.

"Hmm... We should first go throught this place.." he thought while looking at the map. "There shouldn't be as many guards as the other places..." Eric had been thinking their travel path while Andy and Junjin were getting the ammotions and weapons as well as some food for them.

While Eric was pondering over the plans he has, Andy and Junjin returned with the suplies.

"Eric we got all the things that we need, we should be ready to leave", Andy said while lifting the bag where they were.

"Good, we will be leaving once the night falls." Eric answered "This is the path.." he pointed the map with his finger "that I was thinking we should go throught, what do you say" Eric asked for Andys opinion.

Andy looked at the map and was a little worried "Hyung, you do know that it's hard to get throught that place, don't you?" Eric looks Andy reassingly "It's the only place were there are't many guards, wich is perfect for us."

Junjin who have been in the backround the whole time, has been wondering for a while, who this enicmatic man called Eric is, he has a bodyguard, who seem to have been in a military. Andy is also very loyal to Eric and the guards were after them even before they got him out of the prison.

"I have been thinging this for a while now", Junjin said. "Who exactly are you two, everyone seems to be after you, did you do something or..."

Junjin was unable to continue his sentence as Eric interrupted him "My real name isn't Eric, it's just my nickname" Junjin seemed to get interested about what Eric was going to tell him.

"My full name is Mun Chong-hyuk" Junjin's eyes widened "But then you are..." "Yes", Eric said knowing what Junjin was about to say.


As it was coming a night and they started to leave for their journey. They had packed their things and were now heading towards one of the gates, that would let them to the place they were headed.

"We should be cautious, because they seemed to have increased the guards on the gate 4" Gate 4 was one of the ways to get out of the city, it was least used because of what lays behind it. But city had put more guards there, just in case they happened to go throught it.


At the same time in some dark hallway, there was a man walking. He had a black hair and seemed to be well build. He also looked intimidating. He walked past a few people who nodded to him in respect.

He came to a door and went in without knocking. As he stepped in to the room he could see other man sitting behind a table, doing some kind of paper work. He walked to the other man and wishpered something to his ear. As he had said his thing to the other man, the other man wirned and said "Oh is that so, this is good for us"

 

Got it written XD Always ending with a cliffhanger XD Soon I'm going to graduate from Highschool, so for a few weeks I might be busy with stuff, so be patient <33 Actually for both of us it might be busy time but for me especially, I also have entrance exams.. But I'm going to write some chapters before hand and when every other is written by sarasirpishinhwa, I will have time for it XDD