Park Chung Jae A.K.A. Junjin

Problem Solver

 

Written by: sarasirpishinhwa

With a disguise on, Andy finally sneaked into the jail room. He had heard from Eric that there was a man who was very good at handling various weapons and who knew everything about everyone. Eric had also mentioned that this man was called Park Chung Jae.

"Who's there!?" Chung Jae shouted when the floor creaked under Andy's steps.

"Here is someone who wants to help you, Mr. Park Chung Jae." Andy said, changing his voice a little.

Chung Jae was shocked when he saw him or in this occasion her coming into the dusky light. Andy wore a mini skirt and a white shirt that was covered with a black jacket. Andy’s short and messy hair was now hidden with a brown wig (he was now long haired) and pretty make up on his eyes and lips. Only that way Andy could sneak into the jail without anyone questioning. Women were let inside the jails to meet their husbands and/or other relatives.

"Who are you?" Chung Jae asked shocked. Andy smiled.

"I'm your savior Aen Sun." Andy replied and took a key from his pocket. Eric had really planned everything.

Chung Jae stared at him a while. He had been in jail for a long time and this person was a first who he had seen in a while. Andy looked pretty, according to Chung Jae who had no idea about Andy's true identity.

"Why are you letting me go?" Chung Jae questioned holding the bars on the door while Andy tried to open it.

"My friend needs you, Mr. Park Chung Jae." Andy responded and frowned. The locks on the doors were amazingly made and Andy had slight difficulties to let Chung Jae go.

"Please, call me Junjin. That's the name I use now." Junjin explained.

"Well, then, Mr. Junjin. You're free." Andy finally commented and opened the door. Junjin smiled.

"Thank you. Who is this friend of yours?" he asked and followed Andy out of the jail rooms.

"Eric Mun." Andy answered briefly. Junjin nodded understanding.

"Why does he need me?" He questioned interested. Andy looked suspiciously around their surroundings and whispered, "I don't know. He didn't tell me."

Junjin seemed little confused. No one could blame him though since he had been in jail for so long. 

"What are you to him?" Junjin asked from Andy who held his skirt's tail and searched his gun from there. Junjin's eyes widened and he raised his eye brows.

"I'm his bodyguard." Andy replied.

Right after that statement, a guard came from the corner and surprised the both of them. Andy didn’t think twice when he pulled his gun from his thigh (Eric had ordered him to put the gun in there, even though younger one had been deadly against it) and pulled the trigger in front of the guard’s eyes. Andy didn’t feel sorry at all. The guard fell to the floor, bullet between his eyes.

“Hey! What are you two doing?!”

Two more guards walked towards Andy and Junjin but this time they were on different sides. Other one was looking at Andy and other one at Junjin.

Andy breathed in heavily and within seconds the other guard was already down. Junjin’s jaw dropped as he saw that “little lady” fighting with two muscular and large men. It was really elaborate.

“Mr. Junjin, are you just going to stand still and look?” Andy asked and threw him a sword.

Junjin was already moving. More guards had been sent and Andy was too occupied to take care of all of them so Junjin took a half. His skills were little rusty but in a minute, he remembered how to sword fight. It felt so good. Junjin hadn’t remembered how fun it was to fight and with a beautiful girl next to you, it was even more worth it.

“Mr. Junjin, behind you!” Andy shouted and lifted his gun and shot the man.

Junjin thanked him and with their superior teamwork, all the guards were dead.

“We are an excellent team.” Junjin commented.

Younger one smirked evilly.

“Let’s go…” he ordered and Junjin followed him.

 

 Andy was still a little suspicious while walking away from the jail. Guards could’ve been anywhere and in any kinds of clothes, spying on him and Junjin. That place definitely wasn’t safe anymore and it was important to get the hell out of there.

“How long have you known Eric Mun?” Junjin whispered when they were hiding in bushes.

“All my life. He is like a brother to me.” Andy responded and charged his gun, just in case.

“Our parents knew each other and well, I met Eric every single day. I’m happy to know someone like him.” He continued.

Junjin nodded quietly and Andy shoved his hand and they kept going. He really was a leader.

“I heard that you two escaped from your home. Why?” Junjin questioned interested.

 Andy wasn’t much of a talker so it was really strange to be with someone like Junjin. He just couldn’t shut up.

“We…just didn’t like living there. It wasn’t a right place for us. Eric was certain about it and well, I followed him. Wherever he goes, I will follow.” Younger man said and held his skirt while crossing a street.

“God, how damn hard it is to move in a skirt.” Andy commented and Junjin looked at him interrogatively.

“I will kill that idiot!!” younger man cursed.

 

Eric was anxiously waiting for his friend to come back from his mission. Eric hadn’t realized how hard it was to sneak into the jail and let the worst criminal out of there. He had certainly made a huge mistake by ordering Andy to go there.

“What have I done!?” he thought out loud while walking around in his insignificant room.

The room wasn’t big at all. It was tiny and there were only a small bed and a couch. Because he was living with Andy in the same room, they hadn’t many choices to choose from. Andy slept on the couch (only because he wanted to) and Eric himself on the bed.

“Where are they? Andy is so good at fighting that he couldn’t be caught.” Eric pondered and bit his fingers.

Eric seriously needed Park Chung Jae and his smart knowledge over weapons and people. Eric had once heard about this crazy guy from his dad who had planned to kill Chung Jae because of the crime he had done. Eric had been totally shocked though, after hearing what Park Chung Jae had done. He didn’t believe it because it didn’t make any sense.

Eric eyed the clock on the wall. It was already 1AM. He had planned everything carefully so he wouldn’t have done any mistakes. Eric was pretty smart for a normal human being, how else would he have been able to escape from his homeland.

Tall man decided to lie down on his bed and close his eyes for a while. But as soon as he did it, someone banged the door opened. It was Andy and Park Chung Jae.

“Finally! I’ve been so worried about you.” Eric praised and hugged the younger one. Andy pulled off of the painful embrace.

“Come on, Eric. It’s me you’re talking about. I’ve never been caught.” Andy laughed and straightened his creased shirt and jacket.

Eric lifted his gaze to the man next to Andy.

“You must be Park Chung Jae?” he asked and lifted his hand to say welcome. Junjin stared the older man suspiciously.

“I am, yeah. But please, I use the name Junjin now.” He responded and answered to the handshake.

Eric smiled eagerly. That was the man he had been looking for and now he was finally standing across of him.

Andy coughed and Eric eyed him.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Younger man said and tiptoed away from the room still wearing his disguise.

“So, Junjin…I think you have no idea why you’re here.” Eric commented and circled around the younger one.

Junjin became really nervous. It was his first time seeing this curious man and to be honest Junjin wouldn’t have thought that he was that comfortable.

“No, I don’t. You didn’t tell it to your friend.” Junjin answered and wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans fabric.

Eric grinned stupidly.

“I need you.” He spilled out, making Junjin cringe a little.

“You…need me?” younger man asked and Eric nodded.

“Yeah, I need you. You owe me…” older one said.

“I do?” Junjin questioned.

“Well, I saved you from death and you are going to be a huge help for me and my best friend.” Eric responded.

“What do you mean?” younger one asked confused. He was totally out.

Eric smiled mischievously.

“I need your help so, do you want to help me?!” he questioned.

Junjin was inside his thoughts a while. He wanted to help because he was really curious. Junjin didn’t know for sure whether help that suspicious man and his weird friend or just say no and get back to jail.

“Deal…” Junjin shouted, smiling.

Eric showed his teeth with a smirk.

"I'm glad you want to help us, Mr. Junjin. I've heard so much about you." Eric praised the man in front of him.

Junjin smiled and shook older man's big hand.

"Thank you for letting me go from the jail." he said. Eric nodded.

"Of course. You are a huge help for me and my friend. With your weapon knowledge, we can achieve many things." he added.

Suddenly someone interrupted them by entering to the room. It was a man who was very young but still was tough looking and cool. His eyes were brownish and his hair messy and short. He was holding something in his hands.

"Eric hyung, here are your things. They really helped me." the man spoke. Eric took the things that looked like women’s clothing, from him and gave him a wide smile.

Younger man turned to Junjin.

"Have you already settled in, Mr. Junjin?" stranger questioned smiling and shove his hand to say proper "hi".

Junjin stared at him.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Andy, Eric's bodyguard and best friend." Andy explained. Junjin nodded.

"Sorry the disguise but guards wouldn't have let me in without it. I’m not really into disguising stuff but that had to be done." Andy laughed with Eric.

Junjin forced a smile. That man was the gorgeous looking and curvy lady who had saved Junjin from the jail? It couldn’t be. He looked so different.

"No not at all. Nice to meet you, Andy." he said and they shook their hands.

 

Eric, Andy and Junjin had to be careful every time they went outside. Guards were still looking for Eric and his bodyguard and of course that bad criminal, they had saved.

“Junjin-ssi…” Eric started while drinking coffee. Junjin lifted his eyes to the older man.

“I want to know something and I know Andy is interested about it too.” Eric added and pointed at Andy who was in the middle of eating some ramen.

“What is it?” Junjin questioned seriously making eye contact with both of the men.

“Why were you imprisoned?” Andy replied by making counter question.

Junjin frowned and looked around him, like there was someone listening to them.

“I was framed.” He responded and gulped his ramen not even caring about the two other men.

“Why?” Eric asked.

“I was young then and well, killing an important man is quite an honor don’t you think?” Junjin said smiling evilly.

Eric snorted.

“Who was the man?” Andy questioned not even knowing how bad answer he was going to get.

“Lee Gung Ho.” Junjin commented seriously. Andy’s eyes widened and he got up, shocked.

Junjin stared at the younger man, bewildered.

“Lee Gung Ho?” Andy repeated but this time his voice was filled with fury. Junjin nodded.

Andy fisted his hand and hit the wall strongly. Other men looked at him, scared. Junjin was about to ask something but Eric was already answering.

“Lee Gung Ho is Andy’s father.”