Andy's true face?

Problem Solver

 

written by: sarasirpishinhwa ^^ hihi!

Eric, Andy and Junjin finally left from the city and they were walking in a dark and a cold forest. Eric had ordered them to be extra careful but Junjin's and Andy's arguing was ruining everything.

"I'm really sorry, Andy, okay?" Junjin apologized not really meaning it.

He hadn't actually done anything wrong. Andy sighed enraged.

"Your apologizes don't bring my father back." Younger man snapped.

Eric rolled his eyes.

"I didn't kill him!" Junjin hissed. He was getting pissed off too.

"But you took the blame..." younger guy mumbled.

Eric tried to shush them but they were too loud.

"I WAS FRAMED!" Junjin shouted angrily.

Andy was very serious. He already held his gun, ready to take it out if Junjin made even one mistake. Other part of the quarrel snorted humorously.

"I don't care. I can't believe that I had to save you from there." Youngest of them spoke.

Finally Eric got the courage and shouted to them, "Can you two please stop arguing?! You seem like a ing old couple. We are trying to be incognito. So please, shut. Up."

Andy glared at Junjin angrily and the criminal frowned.

"Make up! If you two start the quarreling again, I swear that I will kill you." Oldest one stated.

"Yes, sir." Andy and Junjin said in unison.

Younger men shook hands but didn’t share an eye contact. It was enough for Eric as long as they didn’t argue anymore.

"Good... let's continue before someone finds us." Eric proposed and other two agreed.

What they didn’t know was that someone was already spying on them.

"Gotcha!" Mystical sniper guy, from afar, smiled evilly and loaded his gun.

Eric suddenly felt something and he lifted his arm.

"Someone's spying on us." He said. Andy agreed.

"I feel it too. Let's go to hide." He suggested and they did.

"Dammit!" The mystical man cursed and pulled his gun away.

He then got up from the ground and walked back to his and his boss' and their followers’ secret place.

When he was there, his boss was doing some paper work.

"I wasn't able to do it. They went to hide." Sniperist told.

Older one lifted his gaze and sighed and fisted his hand.

"Don't worry. We will meet them again." The boss said and smiled sneakily.

___________

Junjin and Andy were at least somewhat getting along with each other and Eric was proud of them. Everything was fine as long as they didn’t start arguing again. Eric could’ve actually killed them with his bare hands.

“Eric hyung, where are we going?” Andy asked interested when they still were strolling in the forest.

“We need to find a place to sleep but we can’t trust anyone. This is so frustrating!” Eric damned while his hands were in his pockets.

Andy nodded. He was still holding the gun and walking behind Junjin and Eric. They were important and he was their guardian. Junjin was being quiet for once, thanks to it, and Andy hadn’t even mind to shout at him. Eric was his usual serious yet eyes were smiling, self. It was silent, very silent, almost too silent and Andy was getting nervous but he had to hide it because he didn’t want to bother Eric and Junjin with his problems.

“Andy, try to keep up.” Eric ordered and Andy smiled.

Junjin eyed him seriously. There was something about Andy that disturbed him.

“Sorry…I just felt something weird.” Younger man spoke and ran to catch them never taking his hand away from the weapon.

“Just don’t drift inside your thoughts, it could be dangerous.” Eric spoke and grinned.

Andy nodded.

Junjin was little skeptical about Andy and he wanted to talk about it but it wasn’t the right time to do that.

 

The forest kept going and going and going. Andy was still nervous that the silence was easily cut with a knife. Every now and then some noise could be heard and Andy had already taken his gun out. Eric had raised his eyebrows and Junjin had just looked at the younger one but Eric had nodded, making Andy smile evilly.

As soon as Junjin had taken his sword out and he and Andy were surrounding and protecting Eric, weird looking creatures attacked them. They were mutated due the nuclear accident. Eric’s eyes widened when he also pulled his special weapon. He never used it.

“Andy! Take him with you!” Eric forced Andy who looked at Junjin disgusted.

Junjin showed his arrogance too but when Andy smiled at him, he answered it and followed him to beat the pieces of .

“I really hope you can fight. I can’t help your sorry , when I’m in the middle of killing those mutants.” Andy whispered to Junjin.

“Oh, you’ll see.” He whispered behind his teeth and immediately his sharp blade through one of the ten villains.

Andy was dumbfounded.

“Andy, you should do something if you want to stay alive.” Eric yelled while eyeing the situation before him.

Andy jumped and kicked one of the evil creatures and shot the other one on the head. In the corner of his eye he admired Junjin’s skills. He was really good, to think that he had been in a jail for so long. The way Junjin used his sword but still was able to move his whole body in that certain rhythm was elaborate. Andy was the best fighter in their city and everyone knew it but Junjin was definitely one of the second bests.  

“Am I that good!?” Junjin laughed when Andy had been staring at him too long.

Younger man blushed but flashed a pretty smirk.

“You are average.” He commented and shot two men with one bullet. For Andy, everything is possible.

Junjin grinned when blood flew on his face. The sight was so cool.

Eric adored his friends’ fighting skills and he even fought at their side. He wasn’t that into fighting since he used his head more. But luckily his father had ordered him to practice because no one knew when you had to use different hand movements, feet, head or weapons. Eric was finally able to use those things he had learned his whole life.

 “Junjin I need you.” Andy shouted and in a minute Junjin was already his side helping him.

Junjin lifted Andy on his back and spin around so Andy could shoot nonstop. Before doing that, the youngest guy had forced Eric to go down.

“Are you okay?” Junjin questioned from the maknae who smiled really widely.

“God, I love fighting!” he confessed.

When Junjin turned around to face Eric, Andy rubbed his wrist. He had hurt it when hitting one of those mutative and weird-looking and smelling creatures. It really hurt.

Junjin helped Eric up from the ground and they high fived. With their teamwork, everything or everyone will be destroyed.

From afar someone was once again spying on this powerful team. It was the Sniperist and his boss. They were amazed but still smiled mischievously.

“Good…They are perfect.” Boss said and patted his right hand man on his shoulder. Sniperist flashed him a smile.

“I know it, sir. When are we going to attack them?” younger man asked.

His boss gave him a smirk and whispered, “Soon…”

­­­­­__________

“Where have you learned that kind of sword fighting?” Andy questioned interested from his new friend.

Junjin looked at him.

“From my dad. He was the greatest sword fighter.” He answered and smiled to his memory.

Andy frowned.

“Was? What happened?” he asked.

Junjin sighed.

“Let’s just say that you aren’t the only one who is fatherless.” He replied.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Junjin spoke. He was about to say something but suddenly Andy was gone.

Eric smiled.

“He does this sometimes.” He explained but seemed not concerned so Junjin didn’t either.

 

Andy hid behind the tree while his phone was ringing. He took it out and saw the ID of the caller. His eyes widened and he took a deep breath before answering.

“Yes?” he said.

“Andy…Andy…Do you have any news?” husky voice questioned from the other side.

Andy gulped.

“No, Eric hyung hasn’t told us where we are going.” He responded.

Dammit, you better not be lying. I didn’t make you a secret spy for nothing, Andy-ssi.” The voice commented.

Andy nodded.

“I know it, sir.” He answered.

You know why I chose you?” husky sound asked calmly.

Andy mumbled something.

Yes, because he trusts you. You are Eric’s best friend. He’ll tell you everything. Remember what I told you the day you said that you two are going to escape from the city?” Voice questioned.

Andy lifted his head and held the device tighter on his hand. He did remember.

Flashback:

Andy told Eric that he was going to pack his things to follow him but truly, he was going to tell it to his boss. Andy was a secret spy and he had to tell every little detail to his secret master.

He ran to the main room, knocked the door while easing his furious breathing. When the door was opened, he entered and saw a man sitting behind his desk while drinking wine.

“What is it, Andy-ssi?” employer asked and Andy turned serious.

“Eric hyung is going to leave this city. He wants to leave on the other side, sir.” He responded.

His boss was looking at him and Andy felt the shivers on his spine.

“Is that so? He is going to leave us.” Husky voiced man got up from the chair and walked towards Andy who nodded.

“I’m going to leave with him.” He commented.

“Good, Andy-ssi. You are learning quickly.” His master spoke.

Andy smiled.

“We do this: You leave with him and keep a contact with us. When Eric makes plans, you tell them to me and I do my magic. Okay?” employer explained.

“Sounds good.” Andy confessed.

The man before him laughed out loud.

“But…”

Those words made Andy frown.

“If you don’t tell us…I will kill him and do it while you are watching.” Man stated.

“Yes, sir.” Andy spilled out and bowed.

“Now, leave. Eric is waiting for you.” His boss ordered and Andy listened to him.

End of the flashback.

“I do, sir.” Andy whispered to the phone.

Excellent…Where are you going?”  he asked and Andy looked around him.

“We are looking for a place to live but at the noon we’ll be at the end of the forest.” Andy told.

I’ll send some men there. Andy, thank you. You can be proud of yourself.” Husky voice praised.

Somehow Andy wasn’t entirely happy about the praise but he still felt needed.

“Thank you, sir. I’ll keep contact.” He said and ended the conversation.

After that he returned to his friends.

“Sorry, I really needed to go to the bathroom.” Andy told.

Eric his cheek and gave the lead. Junjin eyed Andy interested but when Andy noticed it and flashed a smile, Junjin went behind Eric.

 

As Andy had said, they were really close of the end of the forest. He smiled.

“Finally this forest has ended.” Junjin sighed happily.

“I agree. Too much forest on this way.” Eric spoke and laughed.

Suddenly they noticed an old man who was asking for money and food at the side road. He immediately grinned widely as he saw the three pass byers. Eric gave him money and some food and the homeless man seemed happy. When Eric was passing him, he grabbed Eric’s wrist and made Eric turn around.

“You aren’t from here.” Old man spoke.

Eric was suspicious and eyed his surroundings but eventually nodded.

“I recognize this money when I see it.” Homeless said.

“Is that so?” Eric questioned.

“I think you need help.” The old man got up from the ground and straightened his shirt and cloak he was wearing.

“I don’t think we need any more help. I have two skillful men.” Eric commented and pointed at Junjin and Andy.

“Those two are your power help but you need someone who has the brain and knowledge.” Old man explained.

Eric raised his eyebrows.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Shin Hyesung. Go find him. He is your desired help.” Old man answered and started to walk away.

Eric looked at his two assistants who shrugged.

“Who is this Shin Hyesung?” Junjin questioned.

Andy shook his head.

“No idea. We need to find him, soon.” Eric spoke and Andy and Junjin knew that he was right.   

Hello ya'll! xD Hehe! So yeah...here was the 4th chapter. i don't know what it's like but I read it so many times until I found it at least somehow tolerable. :) What do you think about Andy? I love him because he is so cooooooool! <3 I hope you liked this ch. ^^