The Beginning

Problem Solver

It's been 40-years since the nuclear accident took place. Earth has become an entirely different place. Old cities are in ruins and goverments are corrupted, there is no room for weak. Even though new cities were build for rich and powerful, the poor still lived in the ruins, without any future.

It was a late night in one of these cities for rich, and you could hear some small commotion coming from the room, were one man was packing his bag.

"Are you leaving somewhere?", someone asked behind him. "You have been packing for hours"

The man turned around and talked to the person behind him "Yes, I'm leaving this place tonight"

"Then I'm coming with you" the person behind him answered "You don't have to, you have your own life in here, Andy"

"Eric, I'm not leaving because I have to" Andy paused for a while "I'm leaving because I want to" Andy started to walk back to the door, before turning around. "And you know, you can't do anything without me, I'm going to pack now" Andy left without waiting for Erics reply.

"Really Andy, you needend have to go with me" Eric thought "But I'm grateful that you are coming"

As Andy comeback after packing, they started to leave the house quietly. "So what's your first plan?" Andy asked him. "I know what you are thinking of doing, but there's no way that we can do it by ourselves."

Eric slowed down so that he was next to Andy now. "That's why we're going to get this one guy out of jail" Andy looked at Eric like he was a crazy, and said "You do know that it's impossible for you to get there, without anyone regonizing you"

"Yeah it would be. But that's the reason why I'm giving you this to wear" Eric said, while giving a piece of clothing from his bag to Andy. Smirking evilly he added "You are the master of disguises, aren't you?"

Andy looked at the disguise and rolled his eyes. He should have known that Eric would make him wear something like this.

 

Written by: Hiekkalinna

First chapter was quite short, but do not worry, the 2nd chapter, wich is going to be written by sarasirpishinhwa is coming soon.