Noobs

Magnets

It's been a while since Sandeul joined the company , the group was getting close to debuting, but there was still two members missing.

The current members were sitting down in the middle of the practice room discussing this; 

"Hey, I heard the comany finally recruited the last 2 members." CNU anounced to the other two members 

"Oh really? They have a lot of catching up to do, since we've already been trai-" Jinyoung got interupted by the CEO entering the practice room with a new face.

"Hey guys, this is Gongchan, one of the new members, please get along with him and show him the ropes." 

"Annyeong haseyo~" the three got up and bowed , introducing themselves while  the CEO left without saying anything. 

 

"So, I'm guessing you're going to be our maknae?" CNU moved the new member's bangs out of his face awkwardly, getting a better look. 

"Woahh ! Your eyes are so big and black." Sandeul couldn't gelp but blurt out. 

"Ahh, yeah. thanks.." Gongchan reacted awkwardly, "They say I'm going to be the 'face' of the group.." his new hyungs were so outgoing and confident. 

"But wait, where's the other newbie then.." Jinyoung looked around the room

"He was supposed to be here at the same time as me, but he had complications with his train.." the maknae was still really shy around these big personalities.

"Let's go out to eat ~ I've had enough practice for today." Cnu proposed to the group. 

"Actually, I'm still having trouble with this routine. You guys can go on , though."

Sandeul still had a bit of trouble in dance compared to the other two, but he didn't have a problem with putting in a bit more work. 

"I'll stay , too. " Jinyoung was blushing . Anything to get time alone with Sandeul.. 

"I guess it's just you and me,  new guy." CNU lead the way out of the room .

 

[Gonchan POV]

These guys are so outgoing compared to me, I feel like it's going to take me a while to fit in.. maybe the other new guy will be a bit more like me .

"Just follow me, gongchang. There's this great noodle place just down the street." 

"Ah , yeah." 

I cant even tell him he got my name wrong... where is he taking me anyway.. 

 

[Sandeul POV] 

The two were still practicing their dance routine, even though Jinyoung personally had it perfected a while ago. 

This dance is so hard, I can never get this move down..

Sandeul looked at himself while he re-did the same move over and over awkwardly . His face scrunched up , noticing how awkward he looked. 

"Here." Jinyoung grabbed his junior's arms and positioned them correctly. "It looks a lot better if you do it like this." 

It's like he read my mind, how did he know I wanted him to help me with this part.. 

Sandeul did the movement a couple more times , but jinyoung didn't seem to think it was good enough. 

"Let's try again. " Jinyoung went behind the younger and came really close this time, putting his chest up to Sandeul's back while holding his hands. 

Sandeul's got shocked , and blushed a little because of this.

 

[Gongchan POV]

CNU was eating so many bowls noodles, the maknae never seen anyone eat this much. It was kind of gross, but he couldn't stop looking at him eat. 

He's so good looking, why am I the 'face' of the group...

CNU looked up and saw that the maknae was looking at him

Oh god, did he notice me starring at him.. I'm so screwed, this is going to become awkward now

"Why are you sitting there with your mouth open? you have your own food, don't need to keep looking at mine." 

"Ahh yeah, sorry." 

Phew, that was close..

 

[Jinyoung POV]

The two were still practicing, not like Jinyoung was complaining. He was loving every moment of it. 

"So , now that we have that move covered, what about this one?"

The leader stood up on one foot , then switched to the other and continued doing that in succession. 

"Ahh, that ones hard, let me try." Sandeul was fumbling a bit 

"Noo, it's more fluid than that see?"

He's so cute when he tries this hard..

Sandeul's left foot got caught behind his right ankle and he fell on his hyung. 

Jinyoung's eyes opened up so wide. His crush's head was on his chest, this was so perfect. 

"Ahh I'm so clumsy , sorry ! " Sandeul took a while to recollect himself and get up, appoligizing to the leader. 

"Really, it's no problem. haha." Jinyoung was so red, he tried to cover it up by shuffling the latter's bangs. 

The two laughed at the situation for a bit - until it came to a halt. Someone opened the practice room door. 

"CNU? is that you?" Jinyoung asked , but got no reply.

 

[Sandeul POV] 

A guy's foot could be seen at the bottom of the door that was just opened,

"Hello?" a really deep voice came through,

Hm.. he sounds firmiliar .. 

Seconds later, Sandeul jumped up as he recognized Sunwoo's face when he finally entered the room.

He ran over to his old friend , excited. leaving Jinyoung sitting there, jealous. 

Finally , the group had it's total of 5 members, and Sandeul couldn't be happier with the outcome.  

 

  ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====   ====  

Sorry if my writting style is hard to understand ; I don't like using 1st person so I stick with 3rd even though there's POV's .. ^^''