It's Not as Easy as It Seems...

Magnets

In his room, Junghwan found his schedule like the lady said. 

Dance practice at 2PM?? On the first day, really?

He shook his head, put the paper down and got ready for dance practice. 

 

When he got there, he thought about how he never really practiced dance before. He's a singer over anything. 

Opening the door, there was a lot of people dressed in really fancy dance clothes. Two in particular caught his attention because they automatically started starring at him. 

Other people didn't really pay him much attention, they were all focusing on their stretching, so he did too. 

Once the instructor came in the room, everyone stood up and awaited her commands. 

"Everyone, we have a new addition to our program, please welcome Lee Junghwan, from Busan, take care of him , okay?"

"Yes" the whole class said in unison

"Okay then, lets start off with a new routine so everyone's on the same basis." the teacher continued, "1,2,3,4.."

Looking around, everyone was getting the hang of this dance really quickly, but Junghwan was stumbling and messing up a lot.

The teacher and a few students gave him a looks throughout the day, but the same two guys kept looking at him. 

 

After class, Junghwan was wiping sweat off his forehead with a towel when those two boys approached him. 

"Hey new guy! Do you even know who we are?"

"Huh? Oh, uh.. no, sorry?" Junghwan was nervous. Did he just escape his school bullies to get bullied by his fellow trainees? 

"They seriously didn't tell you? The management company already started making a group, and we're gonna be the members of it. "

"Ahh really? I had no idea. I'm Junghwan, by the way." Relieved, he loosened up to the two.

"I'm Jinyoung and this is CNU." CNU waved after being introduced.

"Wow, CNU that's an original name.."  Junghwan was kind of confused.

"It's my stage name, my real name is Dongwoon, but that's too common." He explained

"Hey , lets go out for blackbean noodles and get to know eachother better!" Jinyoung proposed

Junghwan was so happy to make friends on his first day, and they seemed so nice! Not like highschool at all.

 

At the restoraunt, the three new friends were eating many bowls of noodles.

"How do you guys dance so well? I feel so bad in that class..." Junghwan scratched his head

"Don't worry about it!  We've been training for longer than you have," Jinyoung put his arm around Junghwan's shoulder "And if you ever need any help, you can come to me. I'm a pretty good teacher, you know?" 

Junghwan smiled in response, and kept eating.

"So, the managers say our group would consist of 5 members, I wonder what kind of people will join us.." CNU rubbed his temples. 

"Well, you're a good dancer, I'm okay at both singing and dancing.. what about you, Junghwan?" The two looked at the new member with big eyes,

"I'm really only good at singing, I won a bunch of contests back home.."

"So, we're really lacking in the rap category .. I can't rap well " Jinyoung and CNU kept arguing about rapping while Junghwan spaced out.

Sunwoo... he's the best rapper I've ever heard. With his low voice, he could easily make it here. If only he tried out... 

After thinking about him, Junghwan checked his phone . 

"Junghwan hwaiting." - Sunwoo .

He giggled and rejoined the conversation that was happening at the table.