Bad Days

Magnets

 

Junghwan was sitting at the back of the class, barely listening to the teacher going on about derivatives. Instead, he was emerging himself in the world he created in his notebook. 

The time goes so quickly when he writes, he didn't even notice the bell ring. It was time for a break period. The boy looked up and saw all his classmates were chatting or leaving the classroom to call their boyfriends/girlfriends. 

Junghwan didn't do any of that though, he just stayed at his desk and re-read his stories. Usually these 'break' periods go on being quite peaceful for him, since he doesn't have any friends in his class. but today, something went terribly wrong. 

When the timid boy looked up to see how much time was left until break was over, it just ended up that the clock was right on top of one of the popular boys , Sunwoo.

Although I hate all those popular guys, Sunwoo is the only one that doesn't bother me, he's kind of just there. He doesn't bully anyone or anything. Junghwan thought to himself while staring deeply at the popular boy.

"Hey!" his daydream was brought to a halt with this angry interjection from across the room. 

"Why are you starring at me? Do you have a crush on me or something?" one of the popular boys Sunwoo was hanging out with asked, on his way to Junghwan's desk. 

He wanted to answer saying that he was staring at Sunwoo, but , that wouldn't make things any better...  

"No, I'm sorry I was just looking at the clock above you " Junghwan answered very respectfully 

"What's this?" the bully asked rhetorically while picking up Junghwan's notebook. 

"Yenny smiled as she grabbed my hand for the first time - HAHA! Yenny from the wonder girls? as if she'd date you !!" the bully read this out loud, and the class followed by laughing. 

Even Sunwoo laughed , which made Junghwan even sadder.  The one guy from that gang he thought was normal, ends up being the same as the others.. 

The bully then proceeded to throw the notebook on the floor,

"Hey! break times over! stop fooling around, punks." the teacher exclaimed upon his arrival. 

 

The rest of the day went on normally, although Junghwan's feelings were still hurt. He didn't want anyone reading his fanfiction, especially not to the whole class. Especially not to Sunwoo... 

But, it's okay. Cause tonight he's going to do something that he loves, something that gets his mind off of all the negativity the day brought to him . He's going to compete in a singing competition. 

 

----- 

[to anyone new to B1A4] I'm using their real names because this is supposed to be before they debuted. Sunwoo is Baro and Junghwan is Sandeul.

in later chapters, i'm going to use their stage names 90% of the time so don't worry about confusion or anything. 

yup. this is corny c: but its okay ~ cus it's my first fanfic ;D 

thanks for reading.. ^^'' I promiss to get better eventually.  

I hope you enjoyed it anyways.