New Name , New Look.

Magnets

When Junghwan woke up today, he found a note on his desk.

Please come see my in my office

A note from the CEO, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

 

After getting dressed, he went to go see what the CEO wanted 

"So, as you know, we're getting close to finally creating the group you're going to debut in."  the CEO explained

"Ah, yeah." 

"And, we thought it was time to upgrade your image a bit. Starting off with a new name : Sandeul" 

Sandeul... what kind of a name is that..

" And today, you wont have any practice or classes because you're going to go get a makeover." 

"Thanks, sunbaenim. I'll be looking foward to it" 

 

After he left the office, his fellow band member was waiting for him.

"So , he told you , Sandeul ?" the leader teased

"Ahh! That sounds so weird, it's gonna take some time getting used to." Sandeul giggled

"Let's go, they have a van waiting for us outside."

"What? you're coming too?" 

"Of course! I'm the leader after all, I need to be here for these things.." 

Jinyoung was smiling, but in reality he was lying . 

I wonder if I'm being too obvious , he thought to himself

 

The two set out and went to their first appointment : Sandeul's haircut.

The boy already had semi-long natural black hair, which he hadn't gotten cut for a while.

The style the agency asked for was for it to be cut shorter, and to be dyed brown. 

When first seeing the new color and style, Sandeul was a bit hesitant, and he frowned a bit. but was quickly consoled by Jinyoung.

"It looks great" The leader ruffled his friend's hair and they both smiled "Next is... Clothes ! They gave us all this money to go get you a new wardrobe" 

Jinyoung opened an enveloppe containing 500$. "I know just the place~"

 

The store Jinyoung brought the latter to had really trendy clothes, nothing like Sandeul's current wardrobe. 

"Try this, this aaaand..... This one's really nice too!" Jinyoung was piling outfit after outfit into Sandeul's arms.

Coming out with the first outfit that Jinyoung had prepared, Sandeul had a confused look on his face..

"This.. doesn't really suit me, hyung.."

"What? It's totally cool" The leader gave his junior a 'thumbs up'

Sandeuls expression gained a bit more confidence, and he re-entered the changing room to try on more clothes.

Jinyoung took this opertunity to wipe the sweat off his forehead, This guy is so cute , he's like a helpless puppy...

 

Leaving the store with over 10 bags of clothes, the two had decided that they had done enough shopping for today, but they were both shocked when they got outside.

"Hyung, where's the van..?" 

Jinyoung checked his phone to read a new text message he must have ignored while enjoying his time with Sandeul,

We need the van to bring other trainees to an event, okay? Just take the bus or something. 

"Well... I guess we're taking the bus back to the dorm" Jinyoung announced, after reading the text. 

Since their group hadn't debuted yet, it wasn't really a problem to ride public transit but it's still going to take extra time. 

 

Thankfully, the bus arrived soon after they left the store, but it was still really late at night nontheless. 

The two entered the bus, and Jinyoung lead Sandeul to come sit in the back so they could sit next to eachother. 

This is the perfect opertunity to finally test this... Jinyoung was planning this for a while now.

While Sandeul was looking out the window , looking at all the stores fly by quickly, Jinyoung purposely leaned his knee next to Sandeul's.

Yes.. He didn't move his knee! Does this mean he likes me too..? Or did he just not notice.. 

"Sandeul?" Jinyoung's heart was beating hard at the thought that the boy he's been oogling for the past couple of weeks was so close to him right then,  but Sandeul remained silent..

When the eldest looked over, his crush had fallen asleep. He sighed, thinking his plan had been ruined.

However, when the bus took a sudden turn to the right, and the younger's head leaned slowly on the other's shoulder , which shocked him for a second, but ultimately left a smile on his face for the rest of the night.