Sad Goodbyes Lead to New Begginings

Magnets

Junghwan was packing the belongings he has left in his school locker into a bag when he heard someone walking in his direction. 

He turned around to see that it was Sunwoo. 

"So, you're leaving today?" Sunwoo asked him , leaning on the wall. 

"Yeah, the contract says that I have to start training as soon as possible"

 

Junghwan kept packing things into the bag he brought when all of a sudden he felt Sunwoo grabbing his hand.

"I'm happy for you, but on the other hand, I feel like we could have became close friends"  

"I feel like that too.. but we can keep in touch by text, at least?" Junghwan tried not to look surprised, but in reality, Sunwoo said exactly what he was thinking.

"I guess.." 

"Well, I have to go now, I'll talk to you later ~ " the future idol waved and walked away, 

Junghwan was sad that he had to say goodbye to his friend, before he even had the chance to become close friends with him, but his life's dream was to become an idol, and it was finally becoming reality. 

 

On the way to Seoul, Junghwan was looking outside the window and noticing how different everything looked.

The further the train went, the more urban everything seemed. He hadn't really been to Seoul before, or anything outside of Busan.

He couldn't wait to get to the dorm.

 

Finally ariving, Junghwan barely had any time to relax. 

"You're Lee Junghwan? okay, here's your key, take the elevator to the 2nd floor, and your schedule should be on your desk." a random employee said, handing over a key.

"okay, thanks." 

The lobby was really well-lit and professional looking, this gave a positive feeling to junghwan. 

His dreams were finally coming true, he was really going to become an idol.